Match Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"I'm in a dick sucking mood." She mumbled heftily, staring him boldly between the eyes. A shiver ran through his spine and he threw the car in reverse and sped down the streets.

*

Kiana walked inside and slipped off her shoes. She watched as Sawyer walked down the length of the couch and took a seat. He sank deep into the cushions and spread his long legs wide.

"I'm waiting for you." He announced, sending a jolt of electricity into Kiana that put a smile on her face. She felt confident in her business yet sexy attire. When she got into Sawyer's view, his eyes stuck to her bottom. Kiana placed both hands on Sawyer's thighs to help ease her onto the ground.

"Clothes?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Although Kiana did look good on the ground with her waist accented by large breasts and spread thick thighs, he'd rather see them unveiled. So she peeled her clothing off and then quickly returned to her spot on the floor.

She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with the mentality of a pro. Sawyer raised his hips so she could shimmy the jeans and boxers mid- thigh. His hard dick sprang free with charisma no inanimate object could possess. The veins and blood inside them could almost be seen rushing to the purple, raging tip. She put the dense rod in her hands and rubbed the skin back and forth down his length a few times. She knew he hated being jerked off so she replaced her hand with her mouth swiftly.

She sopped his dick up until it dripped with her spit. A few times after sucking for a minute, she'd pull away just to release a panting sigh that she knew drove Sawyer crazy. He was groaning as she sadistically bobbed on his cock. Kiana lifted her eyes up to his a few times to meet his closed lids and parted lips. He reached a hand down to grip a breast while it was confined in her bra. When he felt the soft flesh on her chest, his arousal seemed to shoot in the direction of it's peak. He took in a sharp breath and gently thrust his hip to somehow get Kiana to swallow more of his dick. The unthinking movement was a signal of his imminent orgasm and his hot cum poured into the wet cave of Kiana's mouth. Sawyer barely had a moment to marvel in the aftershocks of pleasure before his mouth opened and he spoke again, a command he seemed to have no control over.

"Come sit on my dick." He mumbled dazedly. Kiana sneered before she got up to follow his orders. She straddled his thighs with both hands on either side of his head. One of his thick digits slid over the clad slit between her legs right before he moved the fabric entirely. Kiana removed her bra while her eyes were closed and moaned out in satisfaction. Sawyer licked his lips at the sight of her wet pussy just inches above his dick.

He brought his tip toward her opening and watched her expression as he filled her. Her thick lips were pursed and her engagement ring sat over her nipple. Kiana sat down and took his length slowly. Each inch she furthered, the more her tortured cries intensified. When she was sitting on his lap, she moved her body upwards again. Sawyer watched while she gyrated her hips and bounced on his cock. The rhythmic motion resembling something of a dance. Her breasts were pushed together due to her hands firmly against Sawyer's chest.

Once she had a steady pace, she began to recoil a bit harder and faster. Her tits were crashing back onto her chest from the ferocity of her movements. Her curly hair was flying every which way and her ass was doing it's own thing. Sawyer reached around her to place a few loud smacks against it and Kiana reached the brink. She slowed down as her orgasm crashed over her, and Sawyer took over from there. He spread his weight evenly on both feet and propelled his body upwards. He pounded into her cunt with vigor that sounded repeatedly in the room. Kiana clawed at his dressed chest while she screamed as loud as her voice would allow.

"Oh shit, I'm coming Sawyer!" She announced something he already knew. But still, to hear it leave her lips in the high pitched voice left it's own effect on his body. He grunted deeply and continued ramming his cock into her, his balls slapping against her ass. He came hard inside her core and Kiana collapsed onto his chest. After a few moments of their heavy breathing, Sawyer spoke.

"Congratulations." He pecked her on her temple, which lay right beside her lips. "I'm proud of you." He whispered, cradling her into his arms and rubbing a languid hand down the length of her clammy back.

*

Kiana awoke to an aching in her pussy that she welcomed with open arms. It was a signal that she was well loved and completely satisfied. The TV was talking quickly in the background and she rolled onto her back. Sawyer was awake and sitting against the headboard. A cup of coffee steamed in his hand as he watched the screen in front of him. Kiana ended up lying onto his thigh and he smiled down on her. His bed hair was a disaster over his crown but of course he looked good.

"Morning." Kiana said pleasantly, looking into the eyes of the source of her mood. Sawyer could read the bubbly aurora that radiated out of her pores. Self gratification settled in his pit.

"Good morning." He replied with a smile. He watched the sway of Kiana's ass—the mesmerizing way each cheek came falling back onto her leg with each step she took toward the bathroom. Sawyer took another sip of his coffee and turned his attention back to the news.

He listened to a man speak on 3 murders that took place in Providence Rhode Island, just a few blocks away from where Kiana's dance studio was located. The area was rough to put it lightly, but the dance studio lay right between the borders of 'okay' and 'horrid'. The state was still looking for the murderer. Sawyer's stomach clenched as he took in the pictures of the victims. They were all young teenage girls. The brown girls struck a chord in his heart and he envisioned Kiana's smiling face beside the three. To think of such a scenario made him physically ill and he took a deep breath to effectively remove the image.

Kiana had gotten her own cup of coffee and came to join Sawyer on the bed. She snuggled up beside him and evaluated the TV, oblivious to the emotions coursing inside him.

"I think I want to take you to dance this week." He whispered into his mug, just before he took a sip. Kiana quickly sat up and gave him an eerie look. She had her own car and was very set on using it.

"Why?" She asked defensively. Kiana's voice could carry 10 messages in one word. It just depended on how she said it and her expression. Each was an important factor in trying to decode her private thoughts. Sawyer was a pro at reading all of these aspects and determining whether or not an argument was approaching. He tried not to make eye contact with her.

"Because I want you safe—"

"I'm a safe person. I don't need to be babysat every time the hairs on the back of your neck stand up." She said sassily. Sawyer groaned aloud.

"Don't test me Kiana. I'm taking you." He stated, placing the empty cup on the bedside table as if they weren't having an important conversation. His ability to be so mellow and cool while Kiana was feeling the exact opposite always got under her skin. She could feel the rise and fall of her chest almost as much as she heard her own breathing.

"Baby listen to me." Kiana said seriously. Her big doe eyes were urgent and pleading. The power behind them was something he could actually feel. Sawyer eventually turned his head in her direction. She sat with her legs crossed and her tank top tight over her breasts. Sawyer took a hard gulp and licked his lips. Kiana had missed the small motion because she was looking into the pattern of the sheets, trying to find the right words.

"I know you want me safe—you always have. And I'm thankful for that. But I think you know as well as I do that I'm grown." She gave him a coy smile and a raised eyebrow that should've gone with a lip smack and head roll that he knew she was capable of doing. A small tug was spotted at the corner of his lips. The action lifted Kiana's spirits and the tension in the air.

"Show me how grown you are." He growled, leaning into the space between them and planting a kiss against his lips. Kiana chuckled against his mouth as his hands immediately reached for her shirt clothed breasts. It was as if it was second nature for him to follow his kisses with a touch on her chest.

"Wait," Kiana said, pushing at his smooth, chiseled shoulders. He moved his kisses down her jaw and into the dip of her collar. Kiana had a hard time trying to collect her words. "Can I drive myself to rehearsal?" Kiana tried. She held hope in her eyes but the emotion sat behind closed lids. Sawyer dragged his wet lips down the tops of her breasts.

"It depends." He mumbled between the depths of her breasts. Silky skin covered in goose bumps pressed against his face and he buried into the wonderful feel. Kiana was grinding her wet underwear against his leg, hoping for any sort of release.

"On?" She managed to croak out in a panting fashion.

"How long you can keep my dick in your mouth." He replied, moving his head from in between her breasts to place a hand between her hot pussy. She smiled at the challenge and knew she'd be driving to rehearsal soon enough.

*

"I think Naomi was having a bad day today." Lorina, a dancer said quietly. Kiana glanced at her with a smirk, taking in her features in the process. Kiana briefly admired her long brown hair, sloppily tied in a bun at the top of her head. The style revealed what Kiana thought was a beautiful face. It was bronzed do to her Hispanic heritage and featured an angular nose with define cheek bones. The darkness on the side view only intensified the great bone placement. She took a panted breath that signaled she was still recovering from the dance session.

Lorina was a freshman in college who had moved to Rhode Island from New York. She had been dancing since the tender age of 4 and it was evident in her technique. Her long, slender legs were spectacular on the smooth dance floors. She made dancing seem so effortless.

"Yeah, she was really throwing counts today." Kiana replied. Naomi usually gave the girls a small break between a long count of dance, but she'd angrily called long bars without any remorse. Her yelling and lowered tolerance for errors was also a downfall to her bad mood. But Kiana understood her actions, she even held a bit of sympathy for her. Although young dancers like Lorina wouldn't understand; older people had rough times in life. They'd go further than failing an exam or missing out on a party because you had to pay a bill instead of purchasing a new outfit. She was probably really stressed.

"I hope she's feeling better next rehearsal... But I'll see you later." Lorina said. They were standing right outside the building's doors and a long strip of sidewalk was heading both west and east. Kiana was facing the western side, in the direction of the parking lot but Lorina was heading another direction. Kiana raised her eyebrows and threw her duffel back a bit further up her shoulder.

"You getting on the bus today?" Kiana asked, pointing in the direction of the bus stop. Lorina shook her head lightly with a disappointed look on her face. She put her wrist watch toward her eyes for some sort of confirmation.

"I missed it; practice ran a little late today." Lorina replied sadly. Kiana shifted on her two feet, noticing she was heading in the direction of Providence. Kiana spoke on autopilot.

"I'll take you home." She couldn't find the strength to let this gorgeous girl wander through such a rough town at 7:30. She didn't have to be anywhere, she'd just take her home.

"Really?" She asked with a smile resembling disbelief. Kiana nodded and gestured for her to change her direction and stroll beside her. Lorina was glad to have a ride, and definitely let Kiana know she was thankful for her kindness. She'd no longer have to take a 15 minute walk while the sun set over the horizon.

"Where do you live?" Kiana asked, putting the car in reverse and peeling out of the private parking lot. She put the heat on high and it warmed up quickly. Lorina melted into the curves of the seat and embraced the warmth.

"Right beside the closed CVS." Kiana nodded, knowing where that was. It seemed to be right in the heart of Providence. She'd headed over the boarder separating the two completely different towns and she could almost feel the difference. A chill came over her despite the fact her heater was blasting at its maximum potential. Just the atmosphere as she zoomed past the houses and people outside was hard not to notice. Finally, Lorina directed her to a small home located right off the main road. She pulled up to it and Lorina gathered her bags.

"Thanks so much Kiana!" She said, wrapping a lengthy arm around her neck and embracing her. Kiana smiled and accepted her body. Lorina climbed out and Kiana waited for her door to close before pulling off and racing back to the apartment.

Kiana could smell food cooking from the hall and she couldn't wait to get inside, already knowing it was Sawyer's apartment that was smelling so good. She opened the door to see a big bowl of snow crab legs steaming on the counter, right beside bright yellow corn on the cob. Sawyer's naked back was flexing over the counter as he cooked up some butter. Kiana took off her shoes and coat to peer over his broad shoulder. She ran her hands down his biceps and forearms then linked their fingers by his side.

"The foods done, go wash up." He said. Kiana walked away, knowing he wouldn't allow her to eat until her hands were cleaned. She had grown accustomed to his mild OCD tendencies and they were actually beginning to rub off on her too. She'd find herself making up her bed instead of just rolling out and continuing with her daily duties. It was weird because she used to never find the strength to make her bed after waking up five seconds before.

*

Kiana and Sawyer were sitting at the dining room table. They ate in silence as Kiana stuffed her face more or less. She cracked open a crab leg with her back teeth and expertly removed a perfect slender of meat the way her dad taught her. She dipped it into the small bowl of butter beside her plate and fell in love with its taste. She was making a pretty big mess, but she'd made sure to put some newspaper on the table before she put her plate down.

"How was rehearsal today?" Sawyer asked. Kiana cleared her mouth of any food before she responded, but still kept her eyes on the crab. A piece of her was a bit unsettled with the fact she'd went into Providence today but she had a good reason. That made it easier for her to cope with going against Sawyer's requests.

"It was tiring." She sighed, sticking her thumb between her lips.

"Was there a lot of traffic on Route 1? You got home a little late." Sawyer said.

"Yeah, practice ran later than usual so I got in some rush—"A hard sound against a surface caused Kiana's eyes to meet Sawyer's for the first time the entire meal. She squealed in surprise and bounced in her seat. She saw the fury that etched itself so perfectly in his features. She cringed in her seat and watched as he stormed toward the window with his hands digging into the creases on his hips.

"This is fucking ridiculous, Kiana." He said in a harsh whisper. She sat wide eyed at the table, just staring at his heaving back for what seemed like hours.

"You didn't take Route 1 today." He started quietly. He implied her dishonesty and Kiana flinched in her seat. She'd lied to him without even realizing it. The words followed so effortlessly through her lips due to her 'getting away with it' demeanor.

"You didn't take it because you took I-95... from Providence. That extra 15 minute trip was why you were late." He said again. Kiana swallowed hard and successfully removed the lump sitting in the center of her throat. Disgust laced in his words and she could hardly stand to hear it. Sawyer intertwined his fingers and sat them atop his crown, trying to control his emotions and truly decipher his feelings.

"You sat here," His laugh cut his words. "You help yourself to this food without an ounce of remorse. Holy shit, you're agreatliar, Key." Kiana took in a sharp breath and wound her face into a stricken expression of pain. She couldn't explain the way his sentence hit her like a ton of bricks. The weight of his words were physically capable of plastering her to the ground. It hadn't helped that he added her nickname onto it all. She thanked God she was sitting.

"I told you not to go into Providence." He stated, finally turning around and looking at her expectantly. Kiana's new emotion granted her the wish of a reply.

"You don't tell me what I can and cannot do." She'd said it quietly, a lot less firm than she'd planned. But shit, she didn't even know where she'd gotten the balls to say it to begin with. Although Sawyer looked at her as if she screamed it and then followed it up with a hard slap on his cheek.

"Don't start that bullshit with me." He sneered, stalking a little closer. Kiana's new found strength had been shot down with a lashing of his tongue over her confidence. "You are far from independent. If it were any other man in this world, you'd have to check in with him every hour on the hour." He lectured. Kiana kept her eyes on the table, falling into submission.

"I pay your car note, the insurance on it, your clothes, food, you're rent free, dance tuition and I'm still paying for that ring." He said, pointing at her shaking hand that lay on the table. Sawyer was right, she owed him everything. Throughout the course of their relationship, he'd never thrown his support in her face like this; it was something he never wanted to do. He had too much respect for Kiana to make her feel worthless because of that. But now, he couldn't find that admiration that had restrained him. Maybe it was due to that fact that he was experiencing so much disrespect from her.

"I sat aside my life for you." The statement seemed so genuine as it escaped his lips. Kiana experienced mixed sentiments during the process of trying to interpret it. "I wanted you to finish school and establish yourself while my 'estimated time' for marriage and kids passed me by. I put you first Kiana." He said, causing her body to react strangely. It was an immediate stiffening that paralyzed her in the flesh but left her mind roaming on. Kiana's mood soared in the course of defeat.

"I'm sorry you regret your relationship with me." Kiana replied in a whisper. Sawyer ran a hand over his eyes and groaned.

"That's not what I said."

"In a way it is. You're saying you wasted your life on me." She replied defensively. Her volume rose with each spoken word.

"Stop—Don't make this about you! You are not the victim; you've never been the God damn victim!" He replied in a booming yell. His large palm pointed honestly between her eyes. "If I felt that way, I'd hate you. I'd look into your face every day with an expression of resentment."

Kiana knew that he had never done that. He woke up every morning and confessed his love for her with blissful diction. He kissed her as if they had just began dating a few weeks ago and were still in those mushy stages of a relationship.

"But I love you. And all I ask is that you love me back, and you stay the fuck out of Providence when I tell you." His voice hardened at the closing of his sentence.

"Is this our marriage?" Sawyer asked, facing her head on and penetrating her eyes with his own. She backed away from the intense watch by directing her eyes elsewhere, somewhere close to the ground. He stood motionless and waited for her reply.

"N—No, I don't know why I lie—" Sawyer cut her off angrily and as if it were possible, she shrunk even more.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers