Match Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." He replied, casually reaching his hand toward the passenger's side and running it over the curve of her stomach. He looked nice in a pair of grey knee length shorts with many pockets and a navy tee. Sun glasses pushed back his tresses and he hardly looked like a mid-life crisis man. More or less, he resembled a beach surfer.

They were on their way to do some more clothes shopping for the girl's closets. Although the baby shower supplied many of their needs, there was still room—

A booming sound and jerking movement seemed to halt life around them. Sawyer and Kiana's body lurched to the front of the car. Kiana put her hands against the dashboard to stop her stomach from coming into contact with it. The weight of her body being thrown against her small arms caused her wrist to sting in an unpleasant way. When it all seemed over, she moved her hair to the back of her head and tried to look for Sawyer.

"You okay—Kiana?" Uncertain, fear and irritation were all morphed into Sawyer's tone. The sound hurt Kiana's ears and she knew she never wanted to her it again. He just didn't sound anything like himself.

"I'm alright." She whispered almost without any sound at all.

Sawyer opened his car door and slammed it shut, clearly pissed off. He walked around the length of the car and came for Kiana. She tried to get her seatbelt off, but her wrist was hurting her too badly. Sawyer was soon beside her, leaning over her body and undoing the constraints. He took her hand in his.

The pain she felt as Sawyer began lightly tugging on her hand was something unbearable. It caused her to yelp and remove her palm from his grip. Kiana caught a glimpse of her hand and the purple, swelling joint was clearly sprained, maybe even broken.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Sawyer apologized after glancing at her. "Come out of the car honey." He whispered. Sawyer guided her as much as he could with a hand covering her back. She waddled out and the bright sun put a large amount of heat on her face. She didn't know how long she'd be able to stand beneath it. Sawyer carefully took Kiana's wrist to evaluate it a little more.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry! I—I wasn't paying attention!" A young man, probably around his early 20's had stepped out of his car to survey his damage. Kiana could see Sawyer's demeanor shifting each second the guy spoke. He switched his attention from her wrist to the man. He took a protective stance in front of Kiana and cars around them began to slow down.

"This is some fucking bullshit. I feel like kicking your ass." Sawyer's words were nothing short of a snarl and Kiana knew he was capable of following through with his actions.

Sawyer's fear for his wife's safety, and uncertain state of his kids were channeling through his emotions. The thought of everything most important in this world to him, sitting in that passenger seat playing a game of Russian Roulette was sickening. The guy probably didn't have much he cared about as much as Sawyer cared about his wife and kids. He felt angry toward this man who had caused so much disruption within him. Comparing what Sawyer had in jeopardy with what his offender had, made him angry; the comparison more than obvious.

"Man, I didn't mean for any of this to—"

"Sawyer don't take another step toward that boy. Get over here and take care of me." Kiana could see Sawyer's body morphing into 'attack mode'. His steps were leading him further away from her while his hands clenched and undid themselves. Her words seemed to stop him. He made his way back to her eventually while Kiana sighed in relief. Hopefully the cops would arrive soon, because there was only so much her words could do.

*

"Hey baby." Sawyer climbed into the King size bed. Their daughter's Sydney and Sabrina laid between them both, sleeping peacefully. Kiana was dozing off in the attempt to wait for Sawyer to get off work. She smiled at her husband, his pretty blue eyes fixed on his kids. Their skin hadn't browned up yet, so they were still almost as pale as their father. But they both had full lips and Kiana's brown eyes. They were born a healthy 7 pounds each and were growing even more each day.

"Hey... how was work?" Kiana replied. Just seeing Sawyer after a day of hard work was enough to make up for it all. He would never fail at being the center of her world, right beside her girls.

"It was rough." He whispered, sighing at the same time.

"Sounds like you could use me." Kiana said with a devious smile. She carefully climbed out of bed and allowed Sawyer to take in his large tee and her own panties. "I'll meet you in the... living room?" Kiana asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Kitchen." Sawyer corrected. Kiana's pussy throbbed and pulsed between her thighs at the thought of fucking on their island counter. She laughed before exiting the room and heading to his set destination. Sawyer kissed his girls while they slept, before walking out to meet their mother and his eternal match.