Match Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"You lied because you know me." He reminded her. There was a silence between the two for a few minutes. The truthfulness of his words were bitter in the air. Kiana did know Sawyer too well; she knew he'd be upset if she told him about her trip. However she was now facing the price of fibbing to him too. Just confessing seemed so much easier now that the chips were falling in spots not in her favor. Although she had to admit, she was confident she'd get away with everything 10 minutes prior. As to how Sawyer knew she'd gone in the first place was a mystery she'd love to find the answer to, but asking him now didn't seem like a smart thing to do.

Sawyer evaluated her and identified the melting in his chest. She looked so scared in that dining room seat right in front of the large table. The sun had set quite a bit, so the overhead light shone down on her as if she were being interrogated. She sat with an emaciated posture and her eyes were downcast toward the ground, desperately trying not to meet his. He sighed deeply, irritated with himself for wanting to be so lenient with her—and even regretting how harsh he had been a few minutes before.

"I don't want anything to happen to you Kiana. My intentions are never to try and tell you what to do, or keep control over you." Sawyer told her. Finally, she slowly raised her gaze toward his and his blues were soft, inviting even.

"But you lied to me; that is what really bothers me. You weretoocomfortable." That softness wasn't an invitation, it had been dissatisfaction. Kiana could see he no longer saw her as the honest girl he'd fell in love with. He was now realizing that she was capable of convincing treachery, deceit and hurting him in ways he'd never imagined. Sawyer's trust in her was wavering and Kiana desperately wanted to reassure him in some way. But his faith couldn't be regained as quickly as it had been lost. So much more time would be needed to re-prove her loyalty to him—her fiancé and first love.

*

Sawyer woke up the next morning and hadn't moved a muscle. As soon as his eyes were open, his emotional state kept him still. He stared out the unfamiliar window and tried to gather his thoughts. He was heated—pissed would be a better word. But even if he didn't want to admit it, he was wounded even more. His brain wasn't allowing him to come to terms with the fact that she'd been secretive with him. He'd done nothing more than love her.

He couldn't believe how much of a stranger he was feeling like in relation to her. He thought they were always in sync, completely honest and straightforward with one another. Almost how they'd been when they first met, they're arguments releasing 100% of their thoughts and never wanting to hold back. They always put everything on the table for the other to see, no matter what it was.

Maybe it wasn't as much of a big deal as he was making it appear. But then, as he lay in his hotel room having left Kiana in bed sleeping a 1AM, he was wary about his fiancé.

*

"Sawyer?" Kiana called. He hadn't slept in their bed that night, which she suspected would be the case. But she'd also suspected he would be when she woke up. She thought he'd be staring her in her eyes and gazing at her in the admirable ways he usually did. Kiana took note of his open top drawer, but dismissed it for something unimportant.

She ventured a little further outside the bedroom and stood in the open space, trying to interpret what she was seeing. His blanket and pillow were neatly folded on the arm of the couch, signaling he'd left. She sat her hands on the small of her back and tried to control her breathing to suppress unnecessary tears. With a silent exit, he had conveyed so many messages. One of them told Kiana that she had fucked up... badly. That discovery left her blood thumping roughly around her veins, trying to reach her aching heart.

*

TWO DAYS LATER

Sawyer walked into the gym and unloosened his tie. He signed in at the front desk and strolled toward the locker rooms. The gym atmosphere seemed to be just what he needed today. His mind had been exhausting him physically with thoughts leading up to how much he missed Kiana. Now it was time to exhaust his body so he could finally put his mind at ease.

After his first day without her, he knew that each hour would be an uphill battle from there. His thoughts clouded with beautiful mahogany skin laid neatly over defined, sloped curves frequently. Her permanent peppermint scent clung to his nose and left him longing for her body. His withdrawals were growing more severe.

Luckily he'd invited his brother Declan to join him after he'd gotten off work. So Sawyer would have someone to communicate with. Sawyer had taken to the gym over the last few years, and he was slowly buffing up each month. His swimmer's body had grown a bit fuller, and his chest was widening as much as it was growing more distinct. He now had cuts in places only freckles once were.

He changed into his loose sweats and put on a fitted athletic tank. He banded his hair into a low ponytail and tied his sneakers. As he was finishing up, Declan approached him and opened a locker nearby.

"Ready?" Declan asked, throwing his bag into the locker to close it again. Sawyer took in his t-shirt and shorts with a nod. Declan led the way back toward the main gym. Their walks were slow, both taking their time.

*

"Alison's pregnant again." Declan announced in a struggling voice. He was sprinting on the treadmill and shot a glance at Sawyer who was running beside him.

Alison had a beautiful 4 year old daughter named Christine. She had her mother's reddish hair and Declan's hazel eyes. She was a demanding, bossy little girl. Sawyer knew it had something to do with how spoiled she was. Declan never failed to give her everything she wanted and then some. But Sawyer couldn't entirely deny he wasn't responsible for her behavior too. He loved the little girl and would jump through almost as many hoops as her father would. She was his gateway to experience a glimpse of fatherhood.

"Congratulations." Sawyer chuckled breathlessly. Sweat was beginning to run down his forehead and the small amount of liquid seemed to give him more power. Sweat was his motivator.

"Thanks man. I'm hoping it's a boy; Alison and Christy are hard to be around sometimes." Declan gave Sawyer an annoyed look and he choked out a laugh. The two females had Declan whipped to say the least.

Sawyer looked out the large window right before him and watched a man enter the gym. The irony of what he was seeing and his feelings after hearing what Declan announced were almost comical. The stranger juggled a baby bag in one hand with a young toddler teetering beside his calf. He gazed down on his baby with an expression of admiration. The kid laughed and giggled freely. Sawyer shifted his eyes away from the people and tried to refocus his attention. But he kept getting caught up in the sudden want for a baby.

"How's Kiana?" Delan asked after silently observing his brother. Sawyer continued to sprint on the machine without a word. It took his over 3 minutes to even attempt to open his mouth and even when he did, no words came out.

"I don't know." He finally admitted.

"You gonna tell me about it?" Declan asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to test his luck anyway. Sawyer pursed his lips in a way similar to someone being impressed but it meant something different as he shook his head. Declan laughed openly.

"So is the wedding off or what?" He asked casually. The question captured Sawyer's attention and warmth filled his gut. He felt as if he'd be sick and replied to Declan without hesitation.

"Hell no." Sawyer gave him a hard look.

"Alright, just asking." Sawyer hoped Kiana didn't think he was calling off their wedding over something like this. He could only imagine how stressed out she was getting herself.

"Shit." Sawyer told himself. It was time to go home.

*

"Since when is Op a word?" Janelle asked nastily, tilting her head and fluctuating her voice in a mastered manner. Kiana sighed and removed the block letters off the board without a fuss. She replaced it with an S to an already made word and patiently waited for Janelle to utilize her turn. Kiana however met her eyes when she made no attempt to make a move.

Janelle shifted her daughter over to her opposite shoulder all the while giving Kiana a weird look.

"You aren't going to argue with me about it?" She asked quietly. Kiana looked off into the distance with a slight frown forming onto her face.

"He's coming home Key—by Friday, I guarantee it." Kiana was growing more annoyed by the second. She was trying her hardest to be normal and not draw attention to her constantly wandering thoughts, but it obviously wasn't working. She was tired of thinking about Sawyer, and she was even more tired of talking about him.

"I don't want to talk—" She cut herself off. Her irritable mood was slowly fading into her words. She didn't want to be cranky with Janelle. She was too good to her. "I'm tired of scrabble." She sighed, reaching her hands out for Lia. Janelle handed her across the width of the table and Kiana suddenly relaxed as she felt the soft skin of the 7 month old baby. She kissed her chubby cheek and placed her into the crook of her arm so she could observe her face. Her pretty little face was so flawless. Kiana couldn't resist the urge to kiss her again.

"We can watch a movie." Janelle suggested, standing to search her bookshelf full of DVDs. Kiana stood from off the carpet and sat on the couch. She put her blanket over her feet and cuddled into the seat with Lia in her arms. Janelle showed Kiana the DVD case for Fast Five and Kiana shook her head vigorously.

Her breath hitched in the back of her throat from the nostalgia of a decade ago. Fast Five played in the background of a cradle session in Sawyer's bedroom within their first week of dating. Janelle looked back into the collection of movies for something else. After a few more seconds, she showed Kiana Freedom Writers. Kiana nodded and Janelle started the movie. She joined Kiana in their classic position on opposite ends of the couch.

When the movie was coming to a close, Kiana heard her cell vibrating on the table. It illuminated beside a loose scrabble piece and she quickly checked the time. It was a little past 7:30, so she had a hunch it was Brown University. She shifted Lia in her arms to retrieve the phone and gasped at the name she saw.

She closed her eyes for a second or two and breathed deeply, letting the oxygen fully absorb into her body. She pressed the call button and put the phone up to her ear. She didn't speak immediately.

"Hello?" Sawyer could hear the unease in her soft spoken tone. He clenched and unclenched his hands as he sat in the darkness of his car. His workout had him breathing a little hard but listening to her had him breathing even harder.

"Hey." His voice shook insubstantially. After a moment of no one saying anything, he decided to say something else. "I, um—I'm coming home in a few hours. I... I wanted to let you know."

"Okay." Kiana replied, unconsciously nodding her head. He hung up and Kiana did too.

"He's coming home tonight." Kiana told Janelle. She gave her a look that displayed her hypothesis had been completely correct.

My man's coming home. My man's coming home. My man's coming home.She couldn't stop repeating the sentence inside her head. The franticness of the statement was a summary of her existing emotions. 10 things seemed to swarm her at once.

"Should I cook him dinner? Maybe I'll get dressed up a little. Or would that be stupid?" Kiana asked Janelle in the course of one exhale. Janelle laughed heftily across from her.

"You sound like a fucking teenager! Get a grip Kiana." She said it all over a charmingly modest laugh.

"Seriously." Kiana said. Janelle rolled her eyes as she took in Kiana's solemn glance.

"It'd be stupid if you got dressed, but it'd be smart if you didn't look like that." Kiana looked down on her sweats and 1XL tee from a car show in 2008.

"Shut up." Kiana chortled.

*

Sawyer opened his apartment door slowly. He took in the dimly lit living room and the spotless theme of the area. Candles were lining every inch of the room it seemed, giving it a romantic feel. Kiana had definitely cleaned up. Old Bay was wafting over him and he shot a glance at the kitchen. A single large pot sat over a low fire and Sawyer suddenly knew the smell. Biscuits sat idle on the counter, waiting to be dipped into the sauce of Kiana's gumbo.

Kiana came from out of the back room with her phone in hand. She glanced down at the screen and made an annoyed expression toward it. Sawyer fought back a smirk at her anticipation to see him. She put her phone back in her pocket and jumped back when she met Sawyer's eyes in the doorway. He sat his duffle back beside the door and took Kiana in.

Her hair was fluffy over her shoulders. She wore a purple, deep cut sweater that synched in with the indentation of her waist. Her breasts had never looked so good to him; they were bouncing over the neck line of her top. Sawyer's eyes wandered down the fullness of her thighs. The dark denim looked classy on her curvy lower half. It clasped onto her tiny ankles, drawing his eyes to her pretty chocolate bare feet.

"Hi." Kiana said, twiddling her fingers out of nervousness. She couldn't tell if Sawyer was here to kick her out, or begin their first session of makeup sex. He just stood motionless, staring at her.

"We should talk." He gave her an authoritative nod toward the cushioned seats. She cautiously sat in the center of the couch and her heart sank as Sawyer sat in the single chair beside her. She was losing hope in what she thought would be a great night. She took a deep sigh and blinked back a few tears.

"I don't appreciate you lying to me—you know that. Nor do I appreciate the defiance." Kiana's shoulders slumped a little. "...But I'm going to try my hardest to forget this, because I love you." Kiana's breathing was entirely too audible.

"I'm so sorry Sawyer." She whispered in a pleading way. The look on her face was that of sadness but she was feeling anything but.

"I know, baby." He replied almost as hushed as she. The term of endearment only confirmed his words and Kiana was just about to make her way for his lips. "You made me gumbo?" He smiled, showing off his teeth. Kiana stopped her pursuit and stood.

"I'll get you a bowl." She walked out of the living room to make his dish.

*

Kiana and Sawyer ate in almost complete silence. Kiana kept thinking of what was to come in a matter of minutes; it was inhibiting her from enjoying her food. Sawyer however, was putting it away. He ate in a way that somehow turned Kiana on. His sounds of enjoyment were almost identical to when he was enjoying a meal between her legs.

"Is it good?" Kiana asked, her head resting in the palm of her hand. Sawyer finally looked up at her and slowed down.

"Yeah... but I'm ready for something else." He growled. Sawyer got out of his seat slowly and revealed his hard-on. Kiana stared at the snake like buldge level with her eyes. Her pussy was pulsating at the sight. Sawyer removed the plates and put them on the kitchen counter before returning to her.

"Stand up." He commanded. Kiana did as he asked without a second thought. Sawyer came closer and placed his lips against hers. She fell in line with his kisses and pressed her chest against his. He wrapped one arm around the top of her ass and groaned at its fullness. Sawyer departed from their kiss and moved to her open collar. He suckled over the skin before trailing his tongue up its length.

"You been touching yourself?" He asked, eliciting a murmured moan from Kiana.

"No." She said softly. She had been too consumed with her thoughts to pleasure herself over the last few days.

"So you should be ready for me, hm?" He responded. He unbuttoned her bottoms and shimmied them down her legs, following them to the ground. Kiana held onto his biceps while she stepped out of her jeans and panties. He moved onto her top and soon her bra was off too.

Sawyer caressed her chest and Kiana watched his face. The orange glow the candles created illuminated only ½ of his face. But in that one visible eye, she could see his fixed gaze on her. She didn't back away from his stare. He removed his hand from her right breast and placed it roughly on the back of her neck. He pulled her lips toward him again. Her nipples were tightening. Her juices could be felt threatening to drip down the length of her legs.

As if Sawyer knew this, he backed her onto the kitchen table. With her bottom being sliced by the oak edge, he lifted her onto it. She lay against the table as if she were sitting on an invisible chair. Sawyer maneuvered himself between her legs and reached out for her tits once more. They were sliding a little to either side of her body, and her little areola's looked too good, like an island in an ocean of chocolate. Brown doe eyes were encouraging him to pleasure her and the urgency couldn't be denied.

Sawyer clasped her ankles together and bent them over the extent of her body.

"Ohh... shit." He whispered fiercely to himself. He had to close his eyes. Her shaven pussy lips were so chubby with her legs closed. The appeal was heightened as her juices poured from the tight slit. Her toned calves led down to a curvaceous ending located at the base of the table.

"Sawyer?" She asked. Some concern tangled with her lust. She must've been wondering why it was taking so long for Sawyer to start touching her. "Something wrong?" She leaned over to peak at him from around her legs. Her eyebrows were knit together tightly. Sawyer could see she was slowly drifting out of 'the mood'.

"I'm alright, relax." He replied, laying kisses against the back of her legs. Soon she was completely loose again and Sawyer began toying with her pussy. He slipped a finger between the folds of her lips and slid them up and down the distance end to end. He made sure to reach her clit every time. She'd started to respond after a few seconds and Sawyer decided to part her. He peeled her apart and tried to shove his tongue as far into her pussy as he could. Kiana's essence flowed effortlessly onto his tongue. The desire to see her face became too much and he slid his hands between her thighs. She took the hint to part her legs.

Sawyer's tongue wandered a little farther up and came into contact with her tight bud. It was hard and it's sensitivity was established by the jerk in Kiana's body as he licked it. Pretty hands interweaved with his blonde hair and pushed his head deeper into her snatch.

"I'm cumming Saw—" The end of her sentence consisted of a shrieking moan.

With her pussy dripping and ready for his dick, Sawyer pulled down his sweats and allowed his manhood to spring free. He placed himself inside her deliberately.

His imagination couldn't do her justice. He'd dreamt of her tight hole every change he got, yet he still didn't seem prepared for their reunion. She felt as if she'd stiffened up significantly over the past few days he hadn't been fucking her. Her body was so soft and plush, perfect for loving and holding.

"I missed you so much." Kiana announced breathlessly. It was such a double entendre.

Sawyer plunged into her with as much passion as his soul would allow him to feel. Kiana was looking into his eyes like it was possible he was transferring his emotions into her. She gazed at him with hooded lids and an expression unexplainable.

As corny as it seemed, the reflection of his love for Kiana seemed to bring him over the edge.

*

6 MONTHS LATER

"You better be on your best behavior tonight." Kiana said sternly, slipping into her underwear. She managed to pull the lace thong over her thighs while staring Sawyer right between his eyes.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers