Match Met Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same to you." The baritone in his voice was challenging, as if asking to be disregarded by Kiana. But she knew better. She lotioned her body in a hurry; the girls were waiting outside. Her dress was laid out on the bed while her shoes sat idle on the floor. She had convinced herself she wouldn't need much time to get dressed, but she was proving herself wrong. Sawyer had gotten dressed in a matter of minutes.

He wore a navy blue tee and some dark jeans. Kiana suggested he look casual since she'd given him the 'OK' to attend a strip club for the night. Her only condition was to limit his touching.

"Oh I will, don't worry about me honey." Sawyer laughed at her sassy tone. She was now slipping her tiny black dress on and he'd taken it upon himself to watch her. He crossed his arms and rested his weight against the dresser on the opposite side of the room. As she got each inch further past his head, his eyebrows seemed to push further together.

It was a raven black dress with thick, spaghetti straps that led to a plunging boat neck. Her breasts were pushed together deliciously. The length was frighteningly short. It probably would've looked more modest if she didn't have such full legs. But the hem was clenching the middle of her upper thigh while accenting her pear shape. The back of the dress didn't have a back at all. It was open and the material reappeared at the small of her back, leaving her chocolate skin open for display.

"Absolutely not." Sawyer heard himself thinking aloud. Kiana's expression was that of an entertained teenager. She looked as if she wanted to laugh, but was holding it in for the sake of Sawyer's dignity.

"What was that?" She asked, putting a hand into the groove beside her belly button. Sawyer couldn't keep his eyes off her body, and for some reason couldn't find the strength to look into her eyes.

"I said you aren't wearing that." This time, Kiana did laugh. Her thick lips pulled apart to reveal her beautiful smile.

"Funny." She said, pointing a finger at him. It was a gesture someone would do after they'd been pranked but were completely okay with it. Sawyer however, didn't look amused. After realizing Sawyer was much more serious about his statement than Kiana had thought, her smile drifted into a slight frown.

"I'm wearing this." She stated with a forceful glare. They stood in an intimidating statuesque stance for over 2 minutes. The blaring sound of a honking horn brought her back into her world of reality.

"I'll see you later." Kiana said. Sawyer watched as she added close to 5 inches onto her average height. She grabbed her black clutch and sauntered in the direction of the door, expertly keeping balance in her heels. Sawyer's darkening blue eyes watched her every move. Each shift of her bottom, jiggle of her tits and flexing of her shinning brown calf didn't go undetected.

She was in the midst of putting her cell phone inside the small bag when something held her back. The pull was domineering, widening her eyes and moistening her thong. Sawyer had managed to keep her upright. He held onto her forearm for an extra second while their eyes met. Without an uttered word, he pressed his overpowering mouth against hers. Another honk was what seemed to stop it all.

"I love you." Sawyer told her right before pecking her speedily one last time. Kiana smirked, loving it when he surprised her.

"I love you more." She said. She pivoted to continue her journey out the door to meet Janelle and Alison. Having gotten engaged at 19, Kiana didn't have too many experiences with clubs. So she was excited to have another night of drinking under her belt.

*

"What do you have on that's old?" Janelle asked.

"This fucking engagement ring is old—almost 10 years actually." Kiana said, drawing out a laugh from Janelle, Lindsey and Alison. The girls' laughing dwindled down as they looked at their reflections in the huge mirror. The three seemed to be transfixed on Kiana. Her eyes flashed back from the different pairs of eyes and her nervousness increased.

Too many things were racing through her mind; how the hell was she going to make it through this day? After so many years of waiting, complaining and arguing about it all, it was finally happening. She was about to get married and it scared the shit out of her. She would be committing to Sawyer for a lifetime. An eternity of caring demands and a mean dicking down. Her breathing must have escalated because Lindsey spoke in a cautionary voice.

"Kiana calm down." Another thought that put a dimming light over this day were absences out of her hands. Although she could definitely feel the presence of both of her parents, it meant something different to have her daddy walk her down the aisle. She'd even be happy if she had the option to push him in a wheelchair. To have their bodies within reach would just be enough. She heaved a sigh, tears threatening to ruin her makeup.

"Key, your parents are here. You know that don't you?" Janelle read her mind. Kiana averted her gaze downward and nodded offhandedly. She wouldn't be upset about something she had a decade to prepare for.

"You look beautiful." Alison said, waddling toward her. She put her hands over her bare brown shoulders. Her huge belly was resting against Kiana and strangely, she found it comforting. Alison's optimistic ways in general were always easy to be around.

"Well... I think I should go out there." Kiana sighed with a smile. She looked herself over once more. Her dress was sleeveless, slender and beautiful. It's yellow/crème color went much better with her skin than a scolding white one would. Her hair was delicately twisted on her head and Sawyer's necklace sat on her collar.

*

Kiana could hardly listen to the pastor. She kept looking at this extraordinary example of a man. He had on a crisp black suit with a shinier collar. His simple black bowtie sat neatly on his neck, probably thanks to Alison. Kiana already knew he was incapable of such a task. His hair was parted and combed on either side of his head and his blue eyes screamed sex. They conveyed his thoughts and intentions as soon as the reception was over. Kiana however, was feeling the exact same way.

Kiana didn't even realize it was time for the vows until he began to scramble in his pockets.

"The one quality I hate most about you," Everyone's eyes seemed to bulge as he started his vow. Kiana gave him a scorning stare she hoped was subtle. "is your ability to forgive." He completed. For some reason she relaxed but still, she was wary. She guessed he could've said something a lot worse.

"Although I can't help but be thankful for it too. You see the best in people, even when they don't deserve it." Kiana sighed, knowing where this all was going. "But because of this, I have the opportunity to have you forever. Your selflessness, unlimited compassion and drive are things I'll always admire about you. You've taught me so much about myself and how to be humble. I never thought I'd be able to care for someone. But loving you now seems like second nature and a vital key to my life."

Kiana hadn't realized she was smiling the entire time his lips moved. It felt so great to hear him say all those great things about her. He was so arrogant when they first met, but now he was no longer the number one person in his own mind.

"Sawyer, you are my first and last love. I met you in an early point in my life." They both laughed, remembering how childish she'd once been. "I had no idea about what the world had in store for me. But you showed me. You stood by me and educated me on how to be a woman. You've shown me how to love and accept it in return. You are my protector and I know you'll always have my best interest in mind, even at your own expense. I feel as much safe as I do loved when I'm in your company. That is something I can't say for anyone else on this Ear—"

"I love you so much." Sawyer murmured, cutting her off entirely. Kiana smirked, knowing Sawyer was high on his emotions. His eyes were so glazed over as he watched at her. Kiana removed one hand from his to skim it across his jaw. The two were in their own complete world. The unguarded sense of love in Sawyer's demeanor touched Kiana to her core.

"I love you too, honey." She said almost as quietly.

*

"Hey Naomi, thanks for coming!" Kiana said over the sound of the music. Her reception was held at a community center she'd rented out for the night. It was perfect; beautiful hardwood floors with tiffany blue tablecloths covering each circle surface.

Naomi and her husband Tyson, who Kiana had met quite a few times, sat at their own table. Naomi's sister Natasha and her husband Bobby shared it too. Kiana had only met Natasha twice, but that was all it took to know she was a wonderful woman.

"No problem, you look beautiful." Kiana and Naomi hugged warmly. Kiana embraced each member of the table before she took the open seat beside Natasha.

She looked beautiful in a knee length lavender dress, embellished in lace. Her hair was curly lightly around her shoulders. She'd always had radiant chocolate skin, but it looked even more beautiful tonight. Her husband held her hand between her legs.

Bobby was chatting quietly with Tyson across the table. His dark eyes were vivid as he spoke. Tyson's handsome looks were warped in an unseen layer of age. He looked sophisticated; no older than 40. Naomi's short bob cut was ink- black and framed her sharp jaw beautifully. Her dress was a pale, springy peach. They were all attractive people.

"No Isaac, Caleb and Tatiana tonight?" Kiana asked, inquiring about the absence of their children. Natasha smirked at Kiana's unintended charm.

"Not tonight; I tried to use this wedding as a little get away excuse." Natasha replied, chuckling lightly toward the end. Naomi joined in, sharing her sister's same intoxicating smile.

"I know mom and dad are checking the clock." Naomi said. The three women laughed together. As they silenced, Natasha spoke again.

"So how does it feel to be a married woman?" Kiana sighed exaggeratedly and leaned a little further back into her seat. As if her eyes somehow knew her topic, she found piercing blue eyes at the other end of the room. She and Sawyer agreed to personally greet, thank and talk with all their guests before the actual reception acts started.

Sawyer held a glass of champagne in one hand. He was talking with some people from the news station but occasionally he'd look at her. Sometimes he'd see her laughing, maybe hugging someone wholeheartedly. But this time, she was looking right back at him.

"It feels absolutely amazing. There's something about knowing you have someone forever that really warms your insides." Kiana said a bit under her breath. If she'd spoken any lower, Natasha and Naomi might not have heard her. Natasha and Naomi captured one another's eyes and shared a knowing sly smile.

The familiar look of pure love was amusing to see in her eyes.

"Well we're all happy that you're happy." Naomi said. Kiana smiled. Picking up on the opportunity of mingle with other people, she stood up and pushed in her seat.

"Thank you all for coming—again. It means so much to us." Kiana said. Everyone at the table said their goodbye's as Kiana continued to speak with her guests.

*

"Sawyer, let me tell you one thing;" Kiana put up a finger. " if you put this cake anywhere besides in my mouth, you can go ahead and cancel the honeymoon because you will not be getting any for alongtime." Kiana tried to be as serious as she could without drawing too much attention. Sawyer was suppressing a laugh, just barely. He took the cake cutting tool in his hand, showing her that he understood. Kiana laid her palm over his and they slowly cut a slice. Camera lights flickered all around them and when they seemed to die down was when they cut the other slice.

When the piece was cut, they each used their hands to grab a piece. Kiana was engrossed in the strawberry scent of their cake. She'd picked a vanilla batter with caramelized strawberries to settle over the butter cream frosting. Kiana looked up into Sawyer's eyes and she gasped in horror.

She saw the flicker of mischief and complete evil in his retina. The piece of cake in his hand was huge, much bigger than what she'd gotten.

"Saw—" She didn't get the chance to finish her sentence because his fingers came into contact with her lips. The cake and frosting was felt up her nose, down her chin and covering her cheek as he smashed it in. Kiana took a step back and then leaned forward to prevent anything from getting on her dress. She couldn't believe the amount of laughter she'd heard, and once again, photos were being taken.

When Kiana finally opened her eyes, she saw Sawyer's shaking body retreating from her icy stare. When she looked at him, damn near scowling, he seemed to laugh even harder. Kiana was paralyzed with anger. Someone, God bless their heart, handed her a large stack of napkins. She began to clean up.

Sawyer approached her when he could see she wasn't looking. She was angrily cleaning the cake off her face and hands. He took her head in both of his large palms, forcing her to meet his gaze. He tried so hard to stop laughing, but he just couldn't quite stop. He took her lips a few times, sharing the amount of cake still left on her lips. He hoped the sweet gesture came off as a silent apology. He then wrapped his body around hers and kissed on the spot below her ear. He could feel her loosening up as the seconds passed.

*

Kiana and Sawyer were dancing to El Debarge's All This Love.

I had some problems
And no one could seem to solve them
But you found the answer
You told me to take a chance
And learn the way of love, my baby
And all that it had to offer
In time you will see that love won't let you down.

It seemed comical how true the lyrics felt. She and Sawyer both felt so lost when they'd first met, whether they wanted to admit it or not. Sawyer—angry at the world and feeling like it owed him something too. He struggled with his need for love due to that blockade of his own ego. Kiana, with time was able to reach him. She'd gotten him to care about someone other than himself, which was more than half the battle.

Kiana however, had been buried under pressure. She was exhausting herself with the responsibilities she tried to conquer. But Sawyer had been there to show her she didn't have to face it all alone. His small, growing acts of consideration were the signs of support she'd always wanted. With Sawyer's love for her broadening, she was able to figure out how to love him back.

He held her soundly around her waist. Kiana rested her hands around his neck, her fingers held together loosely. Occasionally, Sawyer would kiss some part on her while they danced. Sometimes he'd skim his lips over the smooth skin of her inner forearm, or even her crown. Kiana was enjoying the feel of being drifted around the dance floor without a care in the world. Her face was nestled into the stone of what was his chest.

"Get some lotion ready." She said, obtaining a huff of laughter from him. She rolled her eyes. "I'm serious."

"That's unfortunate..." He sighed, feigning some disappointment. "because I had plans on putting my own lotion to use tonight." His statement was just a murmur in her ear. Kiana's head snapped up just as El Debarge was reaching the bridge of his song. Kiana's heart was thumping so hard in her stomach.

He looked down on her with a dark expression. Kiana's eyes were craters on her face. He pecked her on her cheek and secretly met up with her ear again.

"I'm ready for my family." He confirmed her thoughts. He heard the little amount of air she still held in her already collapsed lungs. Sawyer could feel her shaking in his arms and he held her a little tighter. Kiana tried to think of a moment where she'd been any happier. She kept coming up short.

*

"Wedding and baby shower within 6 months?" Natasha asked with a raised eyebrow and a knowing smile. Kiana sniggered out of a bit of embarrassment. It was hard to explain her quick pregnancy to people who had attended her wedding. Trying to convince them she hadn't been pregnant before the ceremony yet got pregnant the day of was hard. Especially when she couldn't tell them too many details.

"Congratulations honey." Naomi groaned, in the midst of giving her the tightest hug her body would allow. Kiana was expecting twins, so she was getting a bit big in her 2nd trimester. But regardless of her discomfort, she was blissfully content.

"Thank you for coming." She said. "There are drinks on the counter." Kiana pointed down the foyer of her new house and toward her large kitchen. Champagne glasses sat beside a platter of chocolate covered strawberries; a craving Kiana had been having the past few weeks.

With her new teaching income, she was able to start paying for her own expenses again. That left Sawyer with some extra money to put the down payment on their 3 bedroom home. It had been the perfect size; not too big yet big enough. Her father's things were finally out of storage. His record player played in the background as she greeted her guests. His photos were hung in various places around the house and his grandfather clock was still in working condition.

*

"You got her?" Sawyer asked, unconsciously reaching out his hands to remove the extra weight off of his pregnant wife. Kiana moved the 6 month old baby from out of Sawyer's reach while giving him a raised brow.

"We're alright baby." She said in a sweet yet cautious voice. She was carrying Alison's newest addition; Tyler. She was a heavy baby but Kiana was unbothered. The weight was comforting. Her silky brown hair was combed delicately on her head as she sat on Kiana's hip. She was perfectly quiet and that was something Kiana loved about her. Samantha was fine with just looking around with curious eyes.

Sawyer continued to watch her. Her brown skin was glowing beautifully. She wore a pale blue blouse over deep blue jeans. Her belly fit her perfectly and looked entirely too cute. Sawyer's happiness was indescribable.

"You're gorgeous." A voice praised. Natasha rounded the corner and entered the kitchen with an empty plate in her hand. Kiana smirked, completely flattered by her unexpected comment.

"Thanks Tash." Kiana said modestly, gushing a little.

"I second that." Sawyer chimed in, narrowing in on Kiana. Kiana giggled like a little girl as Sawyer leaned in to peck her sweetly on the cheek. The little kiss was worth more than a 10 minute make out session it seemed. It left significantly more butterflies in her stomach.

"Thanks baby." She whispered with a smile.

*

"We need to start thinking of some names." Kiana said. The AC was blowing her hair in every which direction and it was wonderful. The July heat was something horrid. Kiana wore a pair of jean shorts yet still felt sticky. Her V-neck tee did nothing to hide the lactating breasts that seemed to be doubling in size hourly.

"Maybe we could do the same letter." Sawyer suggested. Kiana groaned in displeasure.

"No, I don't want them to always feel tied to their sister somehow." Kiana said, standing up for the individuality of her 2, unborn girls. Sawyer smiled, the thought of his daughter's always made him smirk some way or another.

"I think it'd be cute for them to have the same first letter." Kiana sat quiet, thinking it over. She sighed, falling victim to his sultry voice that he seemed to take on when the topic was her stomach.

"I'll think about it." She had a couple more months to think it through. Although her doctor was expecting her to go into early labor which bothered her a bit. But she tried to make sure she was constantly eating and drinking so the babies would be their healthiest when the time came to get them out.