Matched Pairs Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred immediately obeyed, pouring a generous amount of the white goo into his hand. He started on her back, tentatively sliding his fingers under the unclasped bikini top. Maggie said not a word, but reached back and drew it away, placing it safely under the recliner. Fred continued his task.

"Maggie," Fred teased, "there's so much of you exposed that I don't think that there will be enough lotion to cover all of you."

"Just spread it out, dear," she lazily instructed him.

Meanwhile, Pat was attempting to get Charlie's attention. He hadn't taken his eyes off the display provided by Fred and Maggie. Pat had already unbound her own bikini top and lay in waiting with her own bottle of lotion. Finally, she gave up on Charlie turning to her without prompting. She reached as far as she could and tapped the plastic bottle on his leg until he turned to her.

Being the more endowed of the two women, Pat's breasts refused to quietly tuck in beneath her. They partly squeezed out the sides. Charlie started on the back, like Fred had on Maggie. He saw her breasts leaking out, but avoided them.

"Make sure that you do the sides, Charlie," Pat admonished.

Charlie did as he was told, passing his hands along them many times. He thought he could hear her purr her contentment as he did so, but he couldn't be sure. He kept trying it over and over to find the answer.

"Be sure to do the backs of my legs. The skin is very tender back there." It was Maggie interrupting his dream-like state. Charlie tried to glance with one eye at Fred stroking his hands up and down Maggie's sleek legs, and the other on his own assignment of oiling Pat's breasts. It wasn't working out. He resumed giving Pat his full attention. In time, he would be walking his hands up and down his wife's own lush pins.

"I think that I'd like a cold drink!" Pat declared after absorbing Charlie's attention for awhile.

"Me, too!" Maggie chimed in. "Why don't you guys go fill up the cooler while we girls get our tops back on?"

Neither man was in a position to stand up without being embarrassed. They both wore loosely fitting trunks that would have tented nicely. They looked at each other with a hopeful expression that said aren't you going to volunteer?

"I'm dying of thirst!" called out Maggie, sensing the delay.

Fred stood and grabbed the wide-brimmed hat that Maggie had worn down from the cabin. He placed it over his erection. "I'll just take this hat back to the cabin so that it doesn't get lost." Fred announced, and he made his way to get the drinks.

Charlie used the same ploy and followed. After the men disappeared into the cabin the women sat up and re-harnessed themselves. They looked at each other, stifling their laughter so that the men wouldn't hear them

"I think that we got their attention," Pat declared.

"I think so," said Maggie. "At least I saw part of Fred standing at attention before he grabbed my hat."

"Yes," Pat agreed. "How obvious!" This time they couldn't help laughing out loud.

******

Fred and Charlie returned with the portable cooler. Each man took a side, as it was loaded with ice and bottles of beer. As they approached they saw that the women were sitting upright with the backs of the recliners fixed at a forty-five degree angle and their bikini tops were back in place. The game of 'peek-a-boo—oil my back' was over for the time being. They could also sense the women were talking about them, because they were leaning towards each other, but straightened up when they heard them approaching.

"We brought the whole cooler full," Fred announced. "You'll have to switch to beer, though. We're all out of wine."

"Past my lips and straight to my hips!" Pat exclaimed.

"Beer will be fine," agreed Maggie. "I was thinking of switching, anyway."

"That's easy for you to say, Madam Skinny," Pat cried in mock disgust. "You haven't gained a pound since eighth grade!"

"You look fine," Maggie said quietly, opening a Labatt's. Pat made a face of disagreement. "Then, why don't you let the boys decide?"

"Alright, I will!" Pat declared resolutely, bouncing out of her chair. "Now, you guys just stay where you are and don't say a word until I ask you."

Fred and Charlie looked at one another, wondering what treacherous waters they were sailing into.

"Where shall we start?" Pat asked. "Top or bottom?"

"Save your best for last," Maggie advised. "Start with the legs."

Fred and Charlie looked at one another again. It had become obvious that the show had been orchestrated by the wives while they were struggling to get the cooler full of beer.

"Good idea!" Pat exclaimed. She was moving fast—too fast to allow the men a chance to slow down and analyze what was going on.

Pat folded her hands in front of her chest, as if to remind the men to focus away from her breasts, and on her legs. After allowing a few seconds of frontal perusal, she about-faced to let the men see the back of them.

"How about the Betty Grable look?" Pat asked as she bent from the waist and pivoted her head backwards to her audience.

As Pat leaned forward the strong muscles of her thighs and calves screamed for attention. Although Pat was short, her legs were an impressive sight to behold. They appeared to hold up the round cheeks of her hips like Greek columns supporting twin pedestals. Better yet, her display of female musculature reminded a man of what they could do in a horizontal position.

Pat turned to the side. The high-cut bikini bottoms made her legs look longer. She turned back to the front.

"Well, that's it!" she declared. "Don't you guys have any comments?"

"You told us not to say anything," Charlie reminded her.

"Right!" Pat remembered. "Now you can speak."

"It was good," Charlie mumbled.

"That's it? That's all you can say?" Pat feigned anger.

"What can I say, Pat? It was good," Charlie repeated.

"What about you, Fred? Are they as you remember them?" she challenged him provocatively.

Fred put up his hands in surrender. "No comment!" he insisted. "Leave me out of this."

"Your problem is that you have no one to be compared to." Maggie saved the day and then drained her beer bottle. She bounded up and stood next to Pat in front of the men. The two women stood side-by-side. They were so different in body type, yet both were alluring.

"Let's get to the top," said Pat. "That's all you guys think about, anyway."

"Not true! Not true!" Fred protested, starting to get into the swing of the game.

"We're back to 'no talking' for the men," Pat instructed. Fred shrugged his shoulders with a grin.

"Show them yours first, Maggie," Pat ordered.

Maggie turned her slender body sideways, displaying her profile. Her long legs and trim flanks were impressive, but her top half was spare.

"Maggie, honey, they can't see you like that. You've got to show them! You'd better return to frontward."

Maggie did as commanded. The wispy triangles of her suit exposed a good part of her spare, but firm breasts.

"Maggie, what happened to them?" cried Pat in pretended shock. She stepped partly in front of the taller woman and lifted the corner of her triangular covering. She pretended to peer inside, as if looking through a keyhole.

"Oh, there they are!" exclaiming as if she just caught sight of them. "Really nice, too, once you get your eyes used to the darkness."

Maggie was a good sport with the joke at her expense. She stood motionless as the men ogled her. The triangular pieces of cloth that sufficed for bra cups puffed out and the outline of her hardened nipples were on display. The men broke into applause.

"Now, I'll show you mine." Pat announced.

"I think that we should call this a draw," Fred declared. "You both look great."

"But I wanted to show you my..."

"You are showing them right now," Charlie informed her. It was true. Pat was pouring out of her top.

"I think that you girls did this little show to make us look at you in your new, racy bathing suits," Fred said.

"We didn't get them to do laundry in," answered Maggie.

"Charlie, I think that we're both lucky to have wives who can wear these things and look that good," Fred affirmed.

"Don't you forget it!" Maggie commanded.

Fred looked at Charlie and Charlie looked back. They were happy to have seen the show, but glad to have passed the dangers of it without running aground on rocky shoals.

It takes a skillful and experienced navigator to sail the waters with such swift and treacherous currents!

**********

TO BE CONTINUED

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. If you have any comments, please send them to me. The site provides two ways to do so, either as a Public Comment, or as a private e-mail. You can do so by name or anonymously. See the form at the end of the chapter.

AW