Matt and Brad: Gay Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
For the loving couple, life could not be better.
1.2k words
4
15k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the loving couple, life could not be better. While their home was under construction they were guests of the beautiful Katrina and her husband Mark.

On their alternate days off they kept on eye on the construction by day and made passionate love every night. Early one morning Brad went to work and Matt slept in. His mom sat on his bed a gently awakened him. Matt pulled his mom into the bad and kissed her with passion.

"So you do miss me some, don't you?" Katrina coyly asked.

"Let's keep this a secret from Brad, but I do."

"Well then I have god news. Tracy is coming mover today and asked that we dress sexy."

His hardening dick was the only answers his mom needed. She tore off the bed sheets, removed her night shirt and tore of he briefs Matt slept in. She kneeled over his body, pushed he pussy to his face and her mouth to his cock.

"This is going to take awhile," Matt told himself. He had fired two loads into Brad the night before.

Matt had become an accomplished pussy lapper and knew how to please his mother. He licked from belly button to asshole and back again and again. Her puss juices steadily flowed and he drank them down. Katrina sucked his cock drawing it deep into her throat. Matt inserted his right hand into her sloppy pussy and tweaked her clit with his thumb. He plowed two fingers from his left hand into her lovely ass.

Katrina felt her orgasm build from deep her body. Her orgasm was hard and prolonged. Her hot juices rushed into Matt's mouth. It took a monumental effort to keep up with her flow. As he swallowed one load down and another filled his mouth. Finally the flow stopped leaving a mouth full which she shard with his mother.

Her juices warmed her mouth and she sank onto Matt's cock. The warmth enveloped him and warmed the path for his cum. Like a rocket launch his cum almost jumped out of his cock. It filled Katrina's mouth to overflowing and she quickly fed it to her son.

"Thanks for breakfast mom."

"Oh you silly man! Get showered and dressed up. Tracy will be here for brunch or should I say munch. "

"Look whose silly now, MOM!"

Matt showered and shaved. He used hair removal cream to remove any stubble from his legs and crotch. He and Brad remained clan shave at all times. It made their cocks look even longer. He fastened his silicone breasts. A sexy bra pushed his breasts into the valley. It was a sexy look his mom and Tracy loved. He chose a matching thong and flower printed summer dress. Thigh high yellow stockings and 2" spiked heels completed the ensemble. Her make up included rosy red lips, a light blush on her cheeks, long false eye lashes and powder blue eye shadow

Her mother wore bright red hot pants that barely covered her ass and displayed her camel toe. Her breasts were exposed except for tiny bikini top. Her beautiful breasts were exposed except for a thin yellow strip covering her areolas. She needed little makeup settling for hot pink lip stick and matching eye shadow.

They stood admiring each other. His mom said he needed just one finishing touch and tied his hair into a pony tail. They checked themselves outman a mirror. As always, they looked like hot sexy sisters.

Tracy arrived wearing a light jacket. When the surprise registered in in the eyes or Marty and Katrina, she removed he coat. She wore a black bikini that was all string. It wrapped around her neck spit to circle each breast, met at he navel and down the center line of her pussy, up the crack of her ass and tied neatly to the string around her neck. Her skin was bronzed a deep brown.

Marty for all her hot appearance felt over dressed. He casually removed his dress leaving her sexy bra and thong.

Katrina stayed as she was. Her bright red hot pants were growing darker around her camel toe. Marty's cock was tenting his thong. A small trail of pussy juice ran down both of Tracy's legs.

"Tracy, you take Marty first. I tasted his sweet cum earlier this morning. Get on top in a 69 so I can eat your sexy ass.

Tracy straddled Matt. Her breasts swung seductively over his lips. He sucked one and palmed the other alternating back in firth. Katrina pulled the string aside and stuck two fingers coating them with her juices.

She smeared the juices on to Tracy's ass. She spread her ass. The juices flowed into the widening opening. Tracy felt the slimy goop and knew what was next. She wiggled her very hot opening for Katrina.

Katrina closed her mouth around Tracy's anal ring and probed he brown hole past he sphincter into the cavity of her musky bowels, She loved it a remained embedded until her tongue began to grow numb.

Tracy was in ecstasy. Her ass was on fire and hit tits inflamed. She pushed hard against Katrina and moved down to Marty's had meat. She took the head in her hand and moved it around squeezing and rubbing it softly. Marty loved the feeling. The nerves endings went to overdrive and a generous amount of pre-cum oozed onto Tracy's hand. She fed it to Marty and licked her way down his cock to his balls. She took each in to her mouth hummed. The vibration stirred is balls to action a long rope offish cum shot into Tracy's mouth down her throat into her stomach.

Katrina went at Tracy with both hands. She plunged two fingers from her left hand into her pussy and two from her right in her ass.

"ooohhhhhh!! aaaaah!!!. yeeessssss!!!!!" Tracy screamed. "Fuck my ass and cunt you whore!!!!" Harder!!! Ohhhhh myyyyyy God! Give me more! Fist my ass! Fist my cunt! Harder you bitch!!!"

"Marty feed me your cock again. Stuff it deep in my throat!! Fuck my face! Slap my chin with your balls!! Harder your cock lover!!! Grab my tits. Pinch my nipples. Harder!!!!

The high octane sex counselor, part time lesbian, bi sexual swinger was out her mind. She imagined herself at the mercy of brutal sex starved sailors. She saw hassle sucking one cock after another while giant monsters pummeled her pussy and ass with fire breathing snakes.

She erupted imagining her body shattering into a thousand pieces. The scary figment of her turned on imagination abruptly ended when she felt a massive creamy liquid shoot into her mouth. Fully back from her dream state, she swallowed Marty's entire load

Katrina continued to pound Tracy's ass and pussy. She clamped down on the fist in her pussy bring on a multi orgasmic frenzy. Juices gushed from her pussy covering Katrina from had to foot.

Both were a sweaty sticky mess. Marty was only slightly cleaner. They stood up and slowly walked to the swimming pool.

Cleaner and revived they played a sensual game of chase. Any body part was fair game. After a fun hour the exhausted threesome adjourned to the shade of the patio and fell soundly asleep.

To be continued...