Mattie Story 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'd like to kiss me wouldn't you my dear?' she said sipping her wine.

'Yes Auntie. You are beautiful.'

'Well we'll see. For now you must remove this. Do it slowly.' She pushed her finger into the top of her thong. I reached up and with trembling hands slowly pulled it down. My face was nearly touching her hairless pubic mound. My breathing was heavy.

'Now for your punishment. Remove that slutty maid's uniform.'

I stood up and pulled off my maid's dress. I looked at her and she nodded, so I removed the rest and stood before her naked with my head bowed.

She sat down in her ornate armchair and sipped her wine.

'Now you must ask me to punish you.'

'Please punish me Auntie.'

'You must go down on all fours before me.'

I did as she bid and cowered on my hands and knees.

'You must lick and suck my toes. Slowly.'

I bent my head down to her feet. Her toe nails were painted ruby red. Tentatively I lifted slightly her left foot and began to lick and suck her little toe.

'Now stick out your bottom and move round so that I can get at it.'

I did as she bid and soon felt her hand playing with my buttocks. She dipped her finger in her wine and then I felt it on my pussy lips. Hmm.

Each time I sucked a toe Auntie's fingers would move over my pussy. Then between my pussy lips. There was no need for wine, I was all wet, and soon her fingers were pushing into my pussy. It felt divine!

'Let's see what you can take my dear,' she said. I looked up at her face. She was smiling.

She had three fingers inside me. She moved them in and out, and spread them inside me. I was throbbing. Slowly she moved her fingers and I stretched in response.

'Hmm, that's good!' she said.

I was sucking her big toe now. It felt so sensual inside my mouth.

And oh god, she was stretching me further than I thought I could go. Were there four fingers inside me? Her hand? I was throbbing and writhing. I closed my eyes as her insistent hand filled me.

'Do you want to cum, Samantha my dear?'

'Oh yes I do, please make me cum Auntie.'

'Does Samantha love her Auntie?'

'Yes she does, she does!'

'Then you may cum, my dear!'

So I did! It was glorious. I exploded!

I lay in a blubbery heap at Auntie's feet, feeling wasted. I looked up at her and she smiled.

'That was the first part of your punishment. Say thank you.'

'Oh, thank you, thank you, Auntie!'

'But now you must suck the toes on my right foot!'

I scrambled to comply with her wishes, and was soon sucking her toes again.

I felt her hand return to my bottom. She spread my buttocks. Then I felt a finger dip into my pussy, then out again. Then it moved up my crack and settled on my anus. Softly I felt it circling my ass. Then persistently it pressed against it until she began pushing it in. Oh fuck what was happening?

'Such a pretty round bottom, you have my dear. The marks of the cane are barely visible!'

I removed my mouth from her toe to say thank you, and then got back to sucking.

She twisted round some more, and her other hand was round my front. She found my clitoris. It was hard and sticking out of its little hood. She began to rub it with two fingers. I was really really aroused again. Then she pushed her finger in my ass. I had been dreading that but I seemed to have relaxed into it. My ass welcomed her probing finger. I loved it!

I sucked and sucked on her toes. I had got to the big toe again. Her nice phallic big toe!

And she was deep in my ass, and rubbing and smacking my clit. I was right on the edge.

'Would you like to cum again my dear?'

'Yes please Auntie. I love you. Please let me cum!'

'Yes, my dear, you may cum.'

And I did. Again! Another blubbery quivering throbbing explosion!

I lay at her feet exhausted. She smiled down at me.

'And that was the second part of your punishment. Say thank you.'

'Thank you, thank you, thank you Auntie. I love you Auntie.'

'Well we haven't finished my dear. Take a sip of wine and relax, before we continue.'

I gulped my wine. What more could there be?

Auntie Mattie got up and moved to her chaise. Her room has classic elegance. There was a box of Belgian chocolates on the side table.

She lay down full length on her tummy, picking a dark chocolate and putting it in her mouth.

'Do have a chocolate my dear,' she said sipping her wine. I got up and took one. It tasted rich and exotic.

'Now my dear,' she said, 'I think you have used your mouth well on my toes. You must now lick my legs, beginning with my calves.'

'Yes Auntie', I said, moving over and applying my tongue.

'Do have some more wine.' She handed me my glass, and I sipped it, before re-applying myself.

I was now licking her thighs, and loving every moment.

'You are a very pretty young girl,' she said, 'I think with guidance you could become beautiful and have success.'

'Thank you Auntie. Will you be my guide?'

'Ah that's nice, what you are doing with your tongue. Yes, I think I might. Now you must move up a bit.'

She spread her legs and I nestled my face between her bum cheeks, seeking her pussy with my tongue. I found it and began to lap with my tongue. Then I pushed it inside.

'Ah that's lovely my dear. Don't stop!'

I pushed my tongue in and out. My nose was pressing against her pretty puckered anus.

'Hmm, yes, that's good!'

I moved my head to increase the effectiveness of my tongue movement. Her breathing was becoming heavy.

'You must service my other place too.'

I moved my mouth to her ass, and began to lick around her anus.

'Ah yes, that's exquisite!'

Her anus relaxed and I could push my tongue inside. It felt so gloriously forbidden and wicked. I felt exhilarated.

'Keep going my love! Ah yes, that's it, that's it.' She made a noise like a tiger purring and relaxed. Wow.

She turned round and took a long drink from her glass of wine. Then she handed mine to me and I gulped it down. Then she took me in her arms.

Then she kissed me on the lips, a deep sensual kiss, with lots of tongue!

'Well my sweet, did you enjoy your punishment?'

'Yes Auntie I did.'

'I think I shall have to keep you for a while. Would you like that my dear?'

'Yes, more than anything.'

'Good. So be it.' And she kissed me again.

12