Mature Femdom 4 Black Men

Story Info
Mature white lady strap-on fucks black man.
1.1k words
2.3
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bring you sweet hell," Louisa Nesson said to her lover Sylvain Etienne. The dark-haired and voluptuous, pale-skinned and dark-haired, sixty-something former librarian smiled cruelly at her man. In the basement of Louisa's townhouse, located in the town of Covington, Massachusetts, a storm was brewing. Sylvain Etienne, a big and tall black man who has been fixated on Louisa since their halcyon days at Brockton Community College, braced himself for what was to come. White Femdom isn't for everyone but some black men are really into it. Nothing wrong with that...

"Fuck yeah," Sylvain Etienne said, and Louisa nodded, readying herself. Decked out in a red tank top and black leather skirt, sans panties, the thick and big-bottomed, matronly white woman looked hot. Sylvain stood naked, his big and tall, dark-skinned body covered in cold sweat. Louisa admired Sylvain's erect big black dick, which has been inside her mouth, pussy and asshole. Yeah, Sylvain can dish it out. He's one of those well-endowed black men who enjoy fucking white women in every hole they've got. The question is, can he take it? Louisa endeavors to find out...

"I am going to slap the shit out of you," Louisa hissed at Sylvain. Glaring at the younger black man, the mature white woman suddenly grabbed his big black cock and big black balls. Sylvain groaned in pain as Louisa twisted his cock and balls. Louisa laughed and then slapped the shit out of Sylvain. Wincing, Sylvain groaned, both from the pain of the slap and the pain in his cock and balls. Louisa twisted Sylvain's big black cock and big black balls in her hand, and this time, Sylvain let out a deep moan. Nodding, Louisa let go of Sylvain's big black cock and big black balls. The white dominatrix is just getting started with her favorite black stud...

"You're not doing shit," Sylvain suddenly said, defiant to the end. Louisa stared in astonishment as Sylvain smirked at her. The big and tall black man looked at the chubby, mature white woman. He was not intimidated by her. Louisa shook her head and Sylvain shrugged, then wriggled his stiff black cock at her. Louisa growled in anger. Sylvain laughed and shrugged some more. Louisa reached for her purse and pulled something shiny and transparent out of it.

"You black guys with your BBCs, I am going to show you that you're not invincible and that White Femdom can tame you," Louisa said firmly. Sylvain laughed some more, not believing her. As a black man who is used to bending over white women and fucking them in every hole, he is not intimidated by any of them. Louisa grinned wickedly and then snapped the transparent chastity device on Sylvain's big black cock and big black balls. Do chastity devices work on black men with big dicks? Apparently so!

"You cannot tame me," Sylvain said defiantly. Louisa looked at Sylvain, astonished by his defiance. The chubby white woman approached the big and tall black man. Male defiance met feminine determination. Louisa drew back her hand and slapped the shit out of Sylvain. He continued to taunt her. Shaking her head, Louisa decided to change tactics. She took something else out of her purse. Smiling, Louisa donned the shiny ebony strap-on dildo she bought specifically for the occasion. Black men are tough and white women who practice White Femdom need to pull out all the stops to take them to the edge of passion. Louisa is determined to show Sylvain who's boss...

"I am your Mistress," Louisa said as she stroked the strap-on dildo. The chubby, mature white woman grabbed the big and tall black man and wrestled him down. Sylvain struggled against Louisa but she managed to get the best of him. Smiling, Louisa sat on Sylvain's face, smothering him with her huge white ass. If more mature white women sat on black men's faces, the world would be a better place. Sylvain grasped Louisa's thick ass cheeks and licked her wet pussy as she sat on his face. Louisa groaned as Sylvain ate her asshole after licking her pussy. Let the good times roll. After a while, Louisa stood up and looked at Sylvain. She was pleased with his performance...but he had to ruin it.

"I enjoyed eating your ass, last night I showed you who's the boss by fucking you in the ass and smacking your big butt and your pretty face," Sylvain said, laughing. Louisa's face turned red. The chubby, matronly white woman recalled how she absolutely surrendered to Sylvain last night. The big and tall black man put her on all fours and spanked her big white ass until she turned beet red. Oh, and he was just getting started. As the night rolled on, Sylvain asserted his dominance over Louisa. The younger black man took on the role of master and absolutely dominated the mature white woman.

"Yes, you were a good dominant, but now I am your Mistress," Louisa said, grinning. The mature white woman's pussy got wet as she recalled how Sylvain repeatedly slapped her face while she knelt before him. Yeah that's right, a young black man slapped a mature white woman's face like a pimp dealing with a disobedient hoe. Louisa enjoyed experiencing Sylvain's dominant side. A lot of women can dish it out but cannot take it. Louisa isn't like that. The mature white woman from Covington, Massachusetts, can slap and get slapped, and she can butt fuck and get butt fucked. True equality across the board. Is she progressive or what?

"Talk is cheap," Sylvain said defiantly. Louisa smiled wickedly. She knew exactly what he was doing. The mature white woman grabbed the young black man and laid him on his back. Taking some lotion, Louisa lubricated Sylvain's asshole with it. Without further ado, Louisa pushed the dildo into Sylvain's asshole. The big and tall black man groaned as the mature white woman plunged the dildo into his asshole. Louisa grabbed Sylvain's legs and raised them in the air as she filled his asshole with the dildo. With his big black cock ensnared in a chastity device and a dildo up his ass, Sylvain got a taste of White Femdom at last. Louisa slapped Sylvain's face, spat in his face, fucked his ass with her dildo and twisted his black cock and balls. Sylvain squealed in submission, and it was music to Louisa's ears...

"Welcome to the world of White Femdom, my sweet black stud, we peg every day and twice on Sunday," Louisa said to Sylvain. The two sex freaks smiled and kissed passionately as they headed to the showers. Louisa and Sylvain are a rather unique couple. They believe in male-to-female anal, male-to-female domination, female-to-male anal ( via pegging ), female-to-male domination, male-to-female face slapping, female-to-male face slapping, and more. A black man and a white woman who love each other and practice true understanding and true equality. If there were more couples like that, the world would be a better place!