Me and Mindy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm" she moaned, arching her back before pressing her body tightly against me, letting her feel every inch inside her. Then still keeping me pinned to the ground, she ground up and down against me, while I still tried to contain myself from before.

"Your mine...all mine, and I'm gonna sit here and fuck you all I want now" she murmured, rolling me over on the floor, hands clawing at my chest leaving big red gashes. I was getting killed out here! I pounded away deep inside her, giving her all it was worth, tugging her hair to get my revenge, hearing her groan sharply every time I pulled her down more forcefully onto her.

"Oh fuck baby I can't take it anymore, keep going, yeah that's right, oh fuck that's good, I'm so close now to cumming baby, let me have it..." she groaned, then with one final thrust she came crashing over the edge, her legs gripping tight around me, clutching my face down to her chest, hearing her heart pound as she had a massive orgasm, teeth buried in my shoulders. Suddenly I just couldn't take it any longer and I pulled out, bursting over her chest between us, hearing her laugh softly as she fought for breath, pulling me into a deep kiss while we both collapsed, worn out totally.

"That'll do...for now" she whispered. I looked back in shock and she laughed "Don't worry babe I loved it" she said, kissing my forehead and hugging me tightly again.

"Honestly what will I do with you" I smiled back, kissing her neck.

"Well now I'm your new girlfriend you can do whatever you want" she beamed, brushing her hair back and laying gently down upon my chest.

"Oh you're my girlfriend now are you.."I started playfully

"Yup, I just decided, wouldn't want any other girl to think they had a chance now would I.."

"Well how do you know I'll say yes..." I began

"You don't have to."

She pushed me down hard against the floor as I started to get up and kissed me again

"Ok then babe...Dinner?" I smiled, kissing her one last time before getting up, holding her in my arms as the sun glistened over the buildings, shining through the panes as the room slowly slid into darkness.

12