All Comments on 'Me and My Sis'

by mastermeatwad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOOOHHHH YEAAAHHH!!!!!

I love fuckin' my sister doggie style! Grabbing her hips and pounding my rock hard cock into her wet pussy while she moans for me tyo her all of my 8 inches. Pushing her ass back at me watching her Butt cheeks jiggle every time I hit 'em with my hips. She looks back at me and begs me to fuck her in the ass. I'll just get the head inside her tight little Butt and she forces herself back at me screaming that she Loves it up the ass begging me to Fuck her harder. Her ass is so tight and hot. Pumping harder and harder into her, gripping her waist until I feel my cock start to pulse. Filling her ass with Cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SO-SO

i really wonder why writers post stories where siblings have sex once and then never again. if it was a stranger it wouldn't matter because you may never see them again but a sibling or other relative you see all the time. now every time they see each other they will wonder if it should have happened in the first place or if it should have continued and it will drive them apart ruining the relationship between them forever. either finish it keeping them together or delete it not worth rereading ever.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Megan sounded fun to be with...Brother yeah, a pervert, & kind of a young jerk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous