Mean Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will! I will, Daddy!" Haley screamed.

"Cum, slut," Jim growled, and Haley did, gushing out her hot teen juices onto Jim's long, fat prick, throwing her head back and convulsing at the same time.

"Oh shit!" Jim yelled, not expecting her to actually cum exactly on cue, and Haley's intense orgasm was enough for him to let out a second load, although with far less volume and force. "Oh yeah! Oh shit! Oh fuck, you're such a good little girlie," he said, clutching the bed, seeming to be in a little bit of pain along with his pleasure.

Haley collapsed onto the floor after Jim finished unloading, filling the room with a loud pop as his shrinking dick pulled out of her tiny pussy. She couldn't beleive she had thought about escaping earlier. She should have gone with her gut. Jim would provide the happiest and safest place for her for the duration of the curse. She turned her head to Hank who was crying despite his tiny dick still being hard. She laughed unabashedly, even going so far as to point at him.

"You're pathetic!" She said through her fits of laughter, causing Jim to join. Bessie Mae smiled at us, but moved over to Hank to comfort him. She sunk his face into her incredibly massive bossom and stroked his little cock with two fingers. It didn't take more than thirty seconds for Hank's little prick to start spurting out a load. Haley laughed more and thought about curling up beside Jim, but he had already begun to get dressed, and she felt her heart sink.

"Best get back to yer barn there, girlie," he said, "can't have dad knowin' 'bout you." Haley noticed Bessie Mae moaning and biting her bottom lip at the mention of Jim's father. Hank whimpered into her mountainous breasts.

"Yes sir," Haley said, happy to please Jim even if she was forced to.

*************

"But you're already doing extremely well, Crystal, I don't understand wh-"

"Look, professor, I'm offering to suck your dick here. That's it. We're both adults. I'm guessing that with your looks, you don't get the offer very often, so what's the big deal? I catch your pervy glances all the time."

Professor Giles stiffened up at her accusation. Of course she was right. He tried his best, but some of his female students had bodies that he had never dreamed of, and Crystal's petite figure, short height, blonde hair, and porceline face combined with her gigantic 32G tits made it nearly impossible for him to keep his eyeline professional. Plus, the other professors seemed to constantly talk about all the blowjob bribes they receieved and Crystal was right, he rarely got any. He didn't really understand it either. He wasn't that old and wasn't terribly ugly. Jenkins certainly shouldn't be getting more offers than he did. He wondered if it was his timid personality. He knew he would decline, but his ego hurt at the lack of offers.

However, he never considered the possibility that he would have to decline an offer from Crystal Sikes.

"I don't want a better grade, professor, I just want your dick," she said, and decided to take a different approach. "Look, my boyfriend doesn't think it's proper for a girl to give a blowjob, but it's my very favourite thing, and I just always thought you were so sexy. So please? You can call me names, even, I just want to taste some semen again."

Professor Giles was not prepared for this, and Crystal's face made her story sound so sincere. She looked adorable in her plaid skirt and button-up shirt that her big tits made look so lewd. She bit her bottom lip softly and twisted back and forth.

"Well okay, if it'll make you happy," he said, and Crystal beamed at him, almost instantly dropping to her knees.

"Wait, here?" He said.

"Give me your fucking dick, professor," she said, unable to hide her thirst, and her passion was too much for him to resist anymore, and he dropped his pants for the busty freshman. She got right to work, her already impressive blowjobs skills now a fine art after this week of necessity. Water had become dry on Crystal's lips after the cave goddess' curse, and only fresh semen could quench her thirst. She had been trying to find ways to make her new neceesary obsession descrete, but she had become desperate, finding a verile boyfriend to pretend to love for a steady stream of cum while she continued to suck off any other man she could.

Luckily her reputation from the previous semester had made her feared across the campus, and her looks had made her lusted after, so it wasn't difficult to get men to agree and Professor Giles was as pent up as she hoped. It was the perfect combination for her. It make the job quick work, but usually also provided her with lots of cum. She moaned on her professor's dick as she ditifully bobbed her round pretty face up and down, up and down, coaxing out the cum. He let out a cry before even a minute passed, and let loose stream after stream into Crystal's face, and she gratefully swallowed it up, loving the taste of a man's creamy hot sperm, knowing it was a result of the curse, but deciding to indulge in it, one of the few points of pleasure in her life now. The cum felt like pure life in her mouth, throat, and stomach, and Crystal giggled and moaned as it trickled down her throat, looking up at her shocked professor with big grateful eyes.

The moment didn't last long, however, and Crystal was quickly disgusted with herself for being that indulgent. She couldn't let the goddess win that easily. It had only been a week. Her tongue circled her professor's cockhead one more time to scoop up all the cum and then she quickly stood up. She raised one eyebrow.

"Perv," she said.

"What? No, but you!"

"It's fine, you pervert," she said again, "I won't tell anybody, but you have to keep letting me blow you whenever I want, is that clear? Girls my age are obsessed with cock now, and I want yours to belong to me."

"Um, uh, so..."

"Look," Crystal started, rolling her eyes, "it's simple. The deal is that you get constant blowjobs from a busty student, and I get to feel like a whore. Nobody finds out, and we're both happy. Deal?"

"Ye-yeah, of course," Professor Giles said, sounding like an idiot in front of his star student.

"Good," said the buxom blonde, and left without hesitation. He had given her a big tasty load, but she needed more. She wondered if Gary's classes were done. He had been the perfect mark for her "boyfriend". He was crazy about her, came quickly, came lots, and didn't mind when she said she wanted them to fool around with other people. It WAS college after all. She went into her dormroom and found him on her bed, with a girl beside him, jerking off his sizeable cock. She was a pretty little thing, already naked, with brown bushy hair and perky little tits. She smiled at Crystal as she jerked off her boyfriend and he moaned louder when he saw her.

"Good timing, babe," he said, "Carrie's just about to, unh, just about to-"

Crystal had been in shock at the sight and how neither seemed to care about her entrance, but when she figured out that he was about to cum, she lost herself and ran to his cock, latching her puffy lips over the head just as Carrie coaxed out his load. Gary moaned his ugly moan as he shot his young hot load into her mouth, the generous cleavage of her big tits on display for Carrie who giggled at the sight.

"Wow, you're right, Gare! She really IS obsessed with your cum. And she's got, like, aMAZing tits. Think you could fuck me sometime, Crystal?"

Crystal made sure to gobble up every drop of her boyfriend's cum, but wasn't able to enjoy the incredible taste because of what was being said. She wiped Gary clean with her tongue then stood up again and looked Carrie right in the eyes. The brunette hesitated, obviously expecting Crystal to have a more enthusiastic reaction. Then Crystal opened her mouth and moved forward, breathing her cum breath right into Carrie's nose.

"Fuck that," she said.

"Woah!" Said Gary.

"Hey what the fuck?" Said Carrie, scrambling to get dressed, now obviously uncomfortable, "You said she was cool now that the other girls were gone."

"She is!" said Gary as Crystal folded her arms under her massive teen tits, glaring at Carrie.

"Make up your mind, slut," Carrie said to Crystal, heading for the door. "Call me later, Gary, but let's go to my place next time, kay?"

And with that, they were alone.

"What the fuck, Crystal?" Gary said, "You said it was cool."

Crystal's mind was racing. She had been so used to nobody standing up to her for so long that she wasn't as sharp at this as she used to be. She didn't expect Gary to actually get so comfortable in the arrangement. She certainly wasn't jealous, but she couldn't afford to lose the cum, and she definitely didn't want people spreading the idea that she had become obsesssed with it, even if it was true.

"Sorry," she said, "it is cool. I guess I just wasn't clear enough. Or honest enough. Because the truth is that I really do adore your cum, Gary. Like, so much. I just don't want to come home and not be able to swallow down one of your tasty loads. And it's embarrassing! I don't want you telling other people that!"

Crystal was impressed at her improvisation, although she hated how much of it was true. Thankfully, it did seem to make him soften. He walked over to her and drew her into a hug, Crystal did her best to not show how much she hated it. She made sure that her big tits pressed into him, her most reliable distraction.

"Oh I'm sorry baby," he said, causing Crystal to wince into his chest, "I didn't know that. It's hard to fool around with cumming, y'know."

"I know," she replied, her mind racing, "I guess just make sure you're ready for me when I'm back from classes, kay? And you can have girls over, just make them wait until I get back. They're just the appetizers before the main course, okay?"

He hugged her tighter at those words, and it made Crystal both more uncomfortable and more pleased, hating the affection, but loving that what she was saying seemed to be working.

"Aww, is that what it's like for you too? Am I the main course?"

"Oh! Yeah! Of course baby," Crystal said, loving the thrill of lying, loving knowing that this stupid boy's heart was in her cold hands. "No cock compares to yours."

Gary moaned and shifted in that way that boys do when they're about to make a move.

"Well, I bet that with that attitude, you could get me hard again..."

Crystal grinned up at him and pushed him onto the bed, stripping her busty body for her boyfriend's horny delight. She made a show of shaking her 32G tits as she pulled off her skirt and thong, bending over to show how low they would hang. Gary was already naked from before and his cock was indeed showing signs of life. Crystal crawled her sexpot body toward him and crushed her huge tits onto the bed, lowering her head onto his half-hard penis, moaning at the familiar taste.

"You gomma cum for me?" she mumbled around his cock.

"You bet, slut," he said, leaning back as she began her masterful work, looking forward to another tasty drink of cum.

12