All Comments on 'Med School Acceptance Ch. 01'

by A_Vronsky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lame at the best

not interesting. I'm going to read my telephonebook.

A_VronskyA_Vronskyabout 11 years agoAuthor
@ Anon

Enjoy! I would begin with V. It's a great letter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm not that anon....

That was the best response to an obnoxious anon I've ever read! I actually snorted I laughed so hard. (I left you the rambling feedback on 'whore'.) I appreciated the quick warning at the start. It helps to have a more informed choice whether or not to read a story. Having the tags at the end is beyond stupid, but Lit is not about to reconfigure because of my bitching. Re the story: I'm enraged for her stolen life, squicked at the training techniques,disgusted at rich psychos-and enthralled by the whole story, dammit. The training was very condensed yet portrayed in all its visceral and detailed glory. From the moment she first woke up you made everything firm and intense but not ugly, petty or intentionally humiliating. I think I am looking forward to more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it

I liked the way you turned an exciting event into a twisted beginning. Who wouldn't be excited to go to medical school? I think you captured her optimism nicely then twisted the story. I had no idea where this story was going at first. I'm glad you did not spend too much time on the brainwashing. Those story lines are boring and all similar. It was not the important part of the story. I am looking forward to where this goes.

(I also liked your reply to the rude commenter.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting approach

I thought your story was an interesting approach to mind-control. It was a little hard for me to accept that it would take such a short amount of time for her to breakdown and refer to herself the way the torturer did.

I have one comment about your writing style. It's subject driven, which took me out of the story in most of yours. The majority of your sentences start with - He or She. I'm not sure if that is accidental, but it is an amateur mistake, imo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous