All Comments on 'Medical Exam Ch. 05'

by NG_origin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please keep going. ;)

mcncokemcncokealmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Loved it! Women Doctors are the best! Left me with a nice boner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get all my physicals at the VA. I have noticed the last few years that there are a lot of woman doctors, which suits me jut fine. I have had many erotic physicals from female doctors and loved them all. I would like to tell you about the checkup I had with one of the dermatologist about 4 months ago. I check in and waited to be called. A male nurse calls me and takes me to a room to check my blood pressure and answer some questions. When we are done he takes me down the hall to another room. He hands me a gown and tells me to put it on. He says the doctor will be right in. I'm sitting there in a hospital gown which is open in the back. There is a knock on the door and the doctor and her assistant walk in. I couldn't believe my eyes. The doctor an her assistant were both so young it was hard for me to believe they were doctors. The doctor asked my name and if there was anything I wanted to ask about. I said no so she said o k lets get on with your examination. She asked me to pull the gown down from my shoulders. They both walked around me looking for signs of skin cancer. She didn.t ask me to take the gown off, although I was wishing she had. I figured when they were finished checking my back, chest, shoulders, and arms they would just ask me to lift the gown a little to check my legs. I was wrong she asked me to stand up and remove the gown. I felt a little shy but couldn't wait to get naked. I did as she asked and loved standing naked in front of these two young women. They started walking around me checking my legs and my butt. By time they came around the front I was already 3/4 of the way erect. As they checked me in front they did the same thing, They kept talking and touching any spots they thought might be something. Before they finished I was fully erect and my 7 3/4 inch cock was standing straight up. They just stood looking at me and I could tell by their smiles that they liked my cock. I thought when they were finished she would tell me to put the gown on but she didn't. She talked to me while I stood there with a hard on. While I stood there I could feel some precum squeeze out of the head of my cock. I looked down and there was a rope of precum about 10 or 12 inches long hanging from the head of my cock. The assistant gave me a tissue to wipe my cock and they said I could get dressed. They left me standing in the room with a full hard on dripping cum. I could tell they enjoyed it as much as I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous