"Mediterranean" Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crogersaz
crogersaz
55 Followers

I was just starting wonder whether I was in for air dances or true lap dances when Frankie moved forward, cat-like. Her left leg slid across the top of my right to rest on the couch beside my leg. Her right knee rested on the couch edge between my legs. She swayed there for a moment, arching her back to bring her magnificent tits inches from my face. My head swayed with the music, matching her movements. She then slowly lowered her head next to mine. Her golden hair cascaded across my head and face. She brought her mouth close to my ear and moaned seductively. She moved her head so that her hot breath was painted across my neck and side of my face. Then close in my ear, "MMmmm, you smell good." Her voice was gentle but exuded raw sexuality. Trailing her hair across my face, she moved the other side of my head and repeated her sensual teasing of me. When she exhaled hotly on my neck, I gasped for air and slowly let out a satisfied sigh. "MMmmmm. Sounds like you're enjoying this as much as I am," she whispered in my ear.

An enthusiastic, "Oh yeah," was all I could manage to say. By now the bulge in my pants was pushing hard against Frankie's knee. I was sure she had to notice it. She then moved her head past mine and brought her breasts up against the side of my head. She proceeded to rub them across to my cheek. Her left nipple felt firm as she lightly drug it across my cheek and to my nose. Then she slid down, her nipple lightly glancing my lips and chin.

Frankie stood up again and swayed for a moment shaking out her hair. Then she leaned forward and slipped her hands in my unbuttoned shirt. She moved her hands up and down my torso. I moaned with clear pleasure as she did. "Yeah, that's it. Enjoy it, Baby" Frankie responded to my moan. Then she moaned her own moan and switched to running her nails up and down my chest and sides. I responded involuntarily with a sexually charged sigh/moan combination. On one of the trips her hands made down my chest, she let one hand extend all the way to my crotch where she fondled the now fully erect Mr. Chubby in my pants. She gave me a sensual, self-satisfied smile.

I was glad I had paid for two songs up front, because when the first one ended Frankie just kept going to the music in her head. In between songs, she slipped off her tiny bikini bottom. As the second song started, she rubbed her palms sensually up my front to grip my shoulders. She then put a leg on the sofa on either side of me to straddle me. She flipped her hair forward and let it drag across my face. Again, she arched her back, thrusting her beautiful breasts forward for my close inspection. Her large nipples peeked through her hair. As she moved to the music, her hair slipped to the sides, fully revealing her gorgeous globes. Gripping my shoulders, Frankie slowly moved forward until my face was completely buried between her tits. My nose and lips were pressed against her sternum, and I successfully fought the urge to kiss her chest. She then lightly dragged first one nipple, then the other side to side across my face. She repeated the maneuver and added dragging one nipple from my nose down past my lips. This time I stuck out my lower lip, causing her nipple to catch on my lip, dragging my lip down. Before I could finish wondering if I had gone too far, Frankie repeated the move with her other breast. I stuck my lip out further and used it to pull up and in on her nipple as she drug it by. I was rewarded with an obvious moan of approval.

Frankie then lowered herself onto the bulge in my pants and started slowly grinding her womanhood on my rock hard Mr. Chubby. She then moved in so that my face was directly between her tits again. When her chest made contact with my face, I planted gentle kisses on her chest between her breasts. Running her fingers through my hair, she reached behind my head, holding my head in place. The feeling of her rubbing her pussy on me made my cock swell further. I wanted so badly to turn my head and kiss her breasts and nipples, but I thought that particular move would be so obvious that even if Frankie liked it she couldn't allow it.

My hands were on the couch right next to her legs. I knew that no one else would be able to see what was going on at lap level. I decided to press my luck and gently caress her thighs with my fingertips. I kept my wrists on the couch, but ran my fingers up and down her thigh as far as this position would allow. Holding my shoulders, Frankie leaned back, throwing her head back and arching her chest upward. Her nipples were now very erect, little wrinkles covering the delectable areolas. Her grinding seemed more purposeful, riding up and down the swelling in my pants. At this point, I could have easily let myself come but wanted more for us both.

Encouraged by her response to my gentle caressing, I let my fingers slide up the inside of her thighs all the way to where the inner thigh meets the pelvis. Frankie purred. I continued to languidly trace her inner thigh up and down. At the top of each trip, I let my fingers stay in contact with the edges of her love triangle slightly longer and more purposefully. I looked down at her nether reaches when she threw her head back once again. I saw that my pants were damp with her juices and that my fingers were less than an inch away from her lovely labia. I decided to lightly run my finger tips along their outer edges in one direction then lightly on top them as I moved my hand the other direction. Frankie gasped and raised herself slightly so that I could have better access. She looked toward the bar momentarily, probably to check how closely we were being watched. She continued to move her head shoulders and chest to the music, but slowed the gyrations of her hips. I responded by keeping my eyes on her face or tits while I let my hands play below. Unless someone entered the booth, they would hardly suspect what was going on.

Using just one hand now, I slowly, lightly rubbed my whole hand up and down over her pussy. I alternated this motion with firmly cupping her womanhood in my hand. Frankie licked her lips and moaned, "Oh yes, Professor." After working on her like this for a while, I snuck a peak down between her legs. The lighting was dark, but her clit had clearly made an appearance. It was that large and swollen. Her labia were swollen and hot as well. Just then, the song started to end. Frankie looked at me and implored, "Please tell me were not quitting here."

"No quitting. We'll go for a couple more songs at least." There was no way I was going to stop this.

Frankie leaned forward and purred lowly in my ear, "MMMmm, good boy. Just keep doing what you're doing baby." She actually nibbled my ear this time and kissed my neck. My hand continued to work up and down her love mound. Slowly, I let two fingers start to plow a little deeper, parting her soaking wet labia. "MMmm, Baby!" she moaned in my ear. When my fingertips had actually penetrated between her labia, I used my thumb to lightly tease her engorged clit. Gradually I worked my fingers into her pussy, occasionally lightly brushing her clit. Frankie began moaning regularly and grinding on my hand. I matched the stroke of my fingers in and out to the rhythm of her grinding. Finally, I thrust my fingers deep into her pussy, cupping her clit as I did. Frankie started breathing in short gasps, "I'm close," she moaned lowly. I started finger fucking her as hard as I could without letting it look like that was what I was doing. Frankie gripped my shoulders tightly and arched backward, what a stupendous view I had. As she rode my fingers with powerful thrusts, I used my thumb to rub rapidly near her clit. Not directly on it, but close enough to vibrate it. Frankie threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. I could hear her intentionally muffled moans of pleasure in my ear. I kept fucking her with my fingers and teasing her clit. Finally, Frankie came in a flood. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers and pulsated. Hugging my neck tightly she buried her head on my shoulder to muffle her moans of passion as she came. My hand filled with her juices. I could feel her large breasts heaving on my chest, her hard nipples pushing against my skin. This night was better than my wildest dreams of how good it could be.

Frankie's orgasm lasted a wonderfully long time. When I finally detected that she was starting to come down the other side, I slowed the action of my hand. She planted a long, wet kiss on the side of my neck where no one could see. She whispered in my ear, "MMMmmm. That was fantastic, Professor." Slowly, she rose up off my hand and slid off my lap until she was standing between my legs again. She smiled a dreamy contented smile at me before looking around the bar. Resuming the moves typical of a dancer in a bar, Frankie leaned forward and spoke just loud enough for my ears, "Good. No one noticed our little rule breaking session there." She gave me a short but warm kiss on the lips. Casually, she looked around the bar again then added, "Now we need to take care of you."

With that, she undid the button on my pants. She performed a few more sultry lap dance moves then while leaning toward me again and stealthily unzipped my pants. She unzipped me so quickly that I could barely tell that she had done it. Frankie flashed an impish smile and commanded, "Carefully pull them down just enough for your cock to come out." Then she turned to face the other way.

As I gingerly pulled my pants down to expose Mr. Chubby and my balls, Frankie did one of those long, slow stripper-style bend over moves. Her sexy snatch glistened with her love juices as it stared back at me. She rose and turned to face me again. Surprise flashed across her face when she realized that my swollen cock was already encased in a condom. "I see you come prepared," she joked as she leaned toward me again.

"Well, I uh... I wanted to avoid any potentially embarrassing situations, but instead I caused an embarrassing situation." I had forgotten that I had on the condom.

"Don't be embarrassed. Let's just put it to good use." Frankie kissed me on the forehead and climbed onto my lap once more. She slid immediately down my throbbing pole. As her velvety vagina enveloped the full length of my cock, I involuntarily gasped with pleasure and thrust my pelvis up to meet hers. Frankie quietly inquired, "Are you going to be able to handle this discreetly?"

"Yes!" I panted emphatically.

"Don't thrust. Let me do all the work." She commanded. "And when you cum, do it as quietly as I did." Frankie then started grinding me in typical lap dance style; except this time she was actually fucking me. It had been so long for me that I was like a born-again virgin. Frankie brought her tits close to my face, then teased me with her nipples like before. It took every ounce of self-control I could muster to prevent myself from grabbing her and sucking her delectable nipples like a Hoover. However, I gave myself over and let her control the situation. The danger of fucking in public had me turned on more than I even knew was possible. Frankie had incredible muscle control -- her vagina felt like a vise gripping and releasing my cock as she slid up and down it. My loins flared with blood until I felt like they were on fire. Up and down she rode me with her magnificent tits teasing me. I felt pressure building inside of me as I teetered on the edge of climax. Frankie must have been able to sense my state. She leaned forward to once again breath on me. Only this time she kissed me and sucked on my neck and ears. This intimacy hurtled me over the edge. My whole body convulsed as my cock erupted forth. I bit my lip and grunted quietly as wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body, each wave focused into my cock and culminated with an explosion of hot semen. In a voice that was raw with sexual energy, Frankie repeated in my ear, "That's it, Baby. Cum for me, Baby. Cum hard for me." Overwhelmed, I started to drift out of my body. Here I was over 50 and this was clearly the best orgasm of my entire life.

I somehow managed to keep my mouth and my body quiet during this protracted period of pleasure. When Frankie sensed that I had finally returned to earth, she kissed me lovingly on the cheek and extricated herself from my lap. Quickly but discreetly, I pulled up my pants and zipped up. I looked up to see Frankie sporting a huge smile of delight. We had already flowed over into the next song. Bending down, Frankie gave me a full kiss on the mouth. "Rain coat or not, I think we had both better go clean up."

"Yeah. I didn't know I could cum that much." I confessed.

"Yeah. I didn't know you could either." She jested. "Actually, I soaked myself pretty good too." Another fantastic kiss.

As Frankie quickly dressed, I recalled that I hadn't paid for all the dances. I pulled out three twenties from my wallet and slipped them in her g-string. "We didn't go that long into this song," she protested. "You don't need to pay for this song, they won't charge me for it."

"It's alright." I assured her. I felt like telling her that $300 was more like an appropriate tip for the session I just enjoyed, and I considered giving her that much money. However, I didn't want Frankie to feel like I thought of her as a whore. Plus, I hoped that our experience meant more than money for her as well.

While the condom held in my fluids pretty well, Frankie had pretty much soaked the crotch of my pants with her juices. Luckily, the loose fitting camp shirt I had on covered that part of my pants. Sapphire was on stage again, and as I walked by she gave me knowing wink. I wondered if she had seen enough to know what went on or if she just thought I had a great lap dance.

I cleaned up in the bathroom then returned to my seat. To my pleasant surprise, my half full beer was still on my table. At the end of the next song, Frankie was up on stage again. I ordered us both another drink from Flo, and moved to the stage. When she danced over to me she said quietly in my ear, "You naughty boy. I almost missed my set."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry, Professor. I enjoyed it thoroughly." I tipped her five or ten dollars every song, never leaving the stage.

After what seemed like forever after her set, Frankie came out from the back and joined me at my table. She had changed into a skin-tight hip huggers that flared into a bell-bottom and a halter top in a psychedelic 60's pattern. We hugged and chatted, trading barbs about the amazing experience that we just shared. I became convinced that Frankie had truly enjoyed it too. At what I thought was just the perfect moment, I inquired, "You know, you look like you shouldn't drive too far tonight. I have a room in the local hotel. I would be truly honored if you would agree to share it with me."

At first Frankie looked very happy, then her countenance displayed signs of inner conflict. After considering my proposition for a long time she said, "Frankie would love to sleep with you tonight, but remember outside of the club I become Tanya. I'm not sure that I'm ready for Tanya to spend the night with you." I'm sure I looked deflated. I was trying to decide if I wanted to convince to her just bring Frankie to my room when she spoke again. "I tell you what, Professor. I'm off next weekend, but I'll be here in two weeks. If you still want to spend time with Tanya then, come by and we'll talk."

By the time I left the bar, it was quite late, and I was quite well lubricated with Bud. I hit the bed a tired, contented man. I went to sleep with thoughts of Frankie/Tanya's magnificent mounds, luscious lips, and awesome ass dancing in my head.

I woke with a gash of glaring sunlight slashing through a crack in the curtains and across my eyes. It felt like a physical slap across my face. I quickly gained full consciousness, recalling all the events of the previous night. Rolling to hide my eyes from the accusatory light, I felt awful. It wasn't the beer but my actions that made me feel sick. I had little to no hangover from the physiological effects of alcohol, but I almost wished that I had. I felt sick to my stomach strictly because I had an overwhelming feeling that I had betrayed Maria. I told myself my feeling was illogical. After all, Maria had never even given me the slightest hint that she had any romantic interest in me. However, I felt as guilty as if I had cheated while on my honeymoon. I was disgusted with myself for my behavior. What made it worse was that I couldn't deny how much I had truly enjoyed my time with Frankie. I tried latching onto that feeling. I told myself that Frankie and I really had made a connection, even if our actions had been a little perverse. Maybe a true relationship could develop with Frankie, Tanya. However, none of my rationalizations could help wash away the feeling of filth inside of me.

On the long drive home, I finally came to accept the fact that I was truly in love with Maria. True, in the brief time I had spent with her I hadn't learned much about her personal life, but there was just something about her presence that made my heart lead-heavy and helium-light all at the same time. Yes, her amazing beauty had first caused me to lust after her, but this feeling was clearly not lust. I knew then that my heart could not feel for Frankie or any other woman in the same way. By the time I pulled into my garage, I felt less disgusted with myself. Unfortunately, the feeling of self-loathing was replaced by sadness. I wasn't going win the woman who held my heart, and I really didn't want to be with any other woman. Well, I had been alone for two years; I could survive alone.

I spent the rest of that Sunday afternoon the same way that I had spent many Sundays in the last year and a half -- somewhere between the streets of Morose and Depressed. The house was so lonely without the sounds, sights, and smells of my wife and kids. Occasionally, my children visited on Sundays, and those were good days. However, my late wife obviously never visited-- and that inescapable fact made for some painful Sundays. Now, I also felt heartsick for Maria. Now, both my late wife and Maria bored empty holes in my heart. I thought to myself What right do I have letting Maria in my heart too? However, somehow longing for Maria instead of my wife didn't make me feel as guilty as my actions with Frankie had in respect to Maria. I told myself that this must be because my feelings for Maria were honest and wholesome. Maybe it was because my wife wanted me to be happy again.

Sunday night and Monday morning were both too filled with answering questions emailed at the last minute to worry about anything other than work. During the exam, I snuck glances both toward Maria and Mandy. Toward Maria because I enjoyed looking at her. Toward Mandy because I was wary of her. I noticed that Mandy was dressed more maturely, more like Maria.

That night, I graded Maria's exam first. She greatly improved to the lowest B- grade possible. I could tell that she had the concepts down well but still struggled with the mathematical applications that are necessary for chemistry. I then realized that I was not trained to teach math and that Maria deserved a better math teacher. I put grading aside and had a glass of wine while I contemplated the best way to get Maria caught up on long-forgotten math. In the second glass of zinfandel, I remembered a talk from a colleague about an internet site with java-based tutorials and interactive practice problems in virtually every level of math. I searched on the computer for a few minutes and finally found the site. After a little exploration, I found sections covering exactly the concepts that Maria needed in order to master the content of my course. My first response was to email the links to Maria, but that seemed weird on second thought. Instead, I bookmarked the pages, and emailed the URLs to myself.

crogersaz
crogersaz
55 Followers
1...345678