"Mediterranean" Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crogersaz
crogersaz
55 Followers

After pausing momentarily to enjoy the spectacular view, I reverently placed my hands on the outer edges of her bra, gently cupping her breasts. I glided my hands along them and around to the bare skin of her back. I repaid the attention she had given to me by kissing her neck and shoulders and the part of her chest above her bra. I continued to run my hands sensually over her back. After several unhurried moments of enjoying the glory of Maria's bare skin, I pulled back slightly to enjoy another view of her stunning beauty. The tell-tale signs of her erect nipples straining against her bra told me that my actions had as much effect on her as on me. I devoted my attention to kissing her breasts through her bra. When I reached one of her nipples, the urgency of my kisses intensified, and I grabbed her hard nipple between my lips, sucking on it through the satin of her bra. This evoked a loud moan of pleasure from Maria, and she clutched my head, forcing my face into her breast. I wasted no time, and finding the closure of her bra unfastened quickly.

I was through with going slowly, and I could sense that Maria felt the same. I literally ripped her bra off. I barely had time to enjoy the view I had fantasized about so frequently, but the splendor of her massive breasts far surpassed my best fantasy. It was impossible for the human mind to imagine anything so beautiful without ever seeing it. I wasted no time in firmly grasping one spectacular tit in each hand, lifting them slightly from below. I covered the firm but soft flesh with a hurricane of hot, wet kisses -- devouring her delicious tits. Maria again groaned sensually and kissed the top of my head and forehead. Her nails raked my back lightly. I was so turned on that I easily could have cum right then, but I slowed the pace slightly to hold back. I gently traced circles around one dark areola with my tongue and around the other with my index finger. "Oaahh. Yesss, Baby!" Maria exclaimed throatily. I then gently applied long, languorous licks across her oversized swollen nipple. I was rewarded by hearing Maria's breathing quicken into shallow gasps. I couldn't fight the urge any longer. First, I ran my tongue forcefully around her areola, pushing into her precious breast flesh. Then I powerfully pulled her nipple into my mouth with my tongue. Using my hand to squeeze and force her massive mound into my mouth I sucked her nipple with wild abandon; my other hand squeezed her other breast, rolling the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. This time my reward was even more satisfying. Maria loudly called out, "Fuck, Baby. That's good." She again forced my head into her chest with her delicate hands.

She didn't keep her hands there for long and reached to try to undo my pants. She couldn't quite reach them and seemed frustrated. In truth, I didn't want to quit licking and kissing and sucking her tits, but I pulled my head away, sitting back. Maria pounced on my belt, pulling powerfully on it in her efforts to remove it. She had the front of my trousers open quickly, and I stood up and stepped out of them and my boxers. My rock hard rod snapped to attention. Maria stared at it briefly with a wanton look on her face. Then she looked briefly into my eyes flashing a sly smile and raised the bar on the intensity of our love making. Without hesitation she fell to her knees in front of me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. No teasing, kissing, or introductory licking as a prelude. Just all out enthusiastic, slurping, cock sucking. I could tell that she was doing this to satisfy her own urges, just like I had done with her breasts. Up and down the shaft she slurped, tongue rubbing the underside, sexy full lips sliding across the surface. After several moments of just enjoying the toy she had found, Maria's movements became slightly more purposeful, and she looked up into my eyes. Her huge, brown eyes conveyed a combination of unrestrained, wanton lust and sincere, soul-shaking love.

I felt what seemed like a physical snap in my psyche. I was nearly overwhelmed by the power of two conflicting emotions that roared up inside me and crashed like waves on a tumultuous ocean. On one hand a pure carnal, primal animal was released in me. I had never felt such raw lust and unbridled sybaritic drive. I have always respected women more than men, and I had never thought of one as a sexual object. But Maria was the embodiment of raw sexuality to me, and she had unknowingly released a beast from somewhere in my lower brain. This beast ferociously hungered for her bewitching voluptuous body. He wanted to use Maria to slake his carnal appetite with no thought of her desires.

Fortunately, as I looked into her eyes a warm, an all-engulfing feeling of adoration flowed beside the beast. For months I'd felt that I loved her, but the completely committed devotion I felt now made me know that I had never fully loved before. I peered into her eyes, and Maria was my soul. My heart swelled with love and devotion. I felt like the Grinch when his heart grows and breaks the bands of metal around it.

Just as when two waves meet on the ocean they can be summed and double in height. The beast and the caring lover combined to create something wonderful in me that was greater than the sum of the parts. I could acknowledge the beast's desire to roughly grab Maria's head and fuck her throat until I came; and I could use the beast to share passionate love making, fulfilling both our needs and desires.

I grabbed Maria's arms and pulled her up to stand in front of me. I pounced on her mouth with mine and tasted a slight essence of me there. I clutched a heavy breast in one hand and reveled in the feel of its weighty softness. I grabbed her full, firm ass in the other hand, using it to lift her up on her toes toward my mouth. Our hungry mouths acted like they were going to devour each other. A constant stream of soft gratified moans emanated from us both. The beast welled up in me. I reached down and violently ripped her skirt and panties off. Maria's hips were so magnificently curvaceous that my forcefulness snapped the button off at the waistband. Maria looked at me in amazement, but there was satisfaction on her face as well.

I pushed Maria back onto the couch. Positioning myself between her open legs. I leaned forward and kissed her repeatedly over her face and neck. I gradually worked my way down her shoulders, chest, and tummy. While my progress down her body was slow, there was nothing restrained about my movements. I was kissing and caressing and licking and fondling and sucking and squeezing and nibbling with reckless abandon. The beast was exploiting his conquest, but the lover was seeing to his beloved's needs. I could tell from the continuous sounds of pleasure and sensual movement of her hands on my body that Maria was fully enjoying my ministrations.

When I finally reached Maria's waistline, I reigned in the beast slightly and my actions became more tender. I pulled back slightly to take in the view between Maria's spread legs. Maria had a neatly trimmed bush of shining dark hair, which I could tell would be a dense forest if she didn't have it so carefully manicured. Her swollen labia were folded perfectly to either side, making a large-petaled flower. The light was dim, but it still seemed like I could make out her clit. I smiled at the thought of the rare opportunity I had to use my skills on such a lovely example of womanhood in an effort to bring Maria joy. The beast in me produced a predatory growl.

I lightly kissed the skin around her bush and up and down her thighs. Maria shivered with pleasure. Working my way up, I kissed all over her bush but so lightly that my lips really only applied pressure to her soft hairs. Meanwhile, I ran my hands up and down the outside of her thighs and hips. Gradually, I increased my pressure until I was kissing her hot nether-lips. Maria moaned quietly as her body tensed slightly. She began running her fingers through my hair. The beast complained about my throbbing cock. He ordered me to impale his conquest with my aching member. Instead, I kissed Maria's pussy firmly, and I clearly felt the large nub of her clit. Maria's moaning increased in intensity and volume. I tried to hold back, and used long, slow licks to taste her womanhood from top to bottom. Finally, I pulled a tasty labium into my mouth and growled as I sucked it slightly. Each time that I took an additional liberty, Maria's moaning intensified. Finally, after a long time of teasing her, I pressed my tongue firmly against her clit and rubbed it enthusiastically. Maria's body stiffened as she called out, "Oh, yesss!" As I alternated between licking and kissing her labia, the entrance to her honey pot, and her clitoris, Maria's breathing turned into panting, and she began writhing slightly. Her panting continued to get louder and faster. The beast was driven crazy by her, and I had to let him have some leash.

I slid my hands around behind Maria firmly grabbing her luscious ass. Simultaneously, I used my grip to pull her pussy toward me and I thrust my tongue deep inside her pussy. "Yeah, Baby! Fuck me with your tongue! Tongue-fuck my hot pussy!" Maria called out. I did precisely as commanded and pumped my tongue in and out of her love tunnel. Of course, I couldn't have stopped the beast from this very activity even if I had tried. With each stroke of tongue in, I pressed against her unhooded clit with my nose. The combination of Maria's wild writhing and her rapid panting made me guess that she was close to cumming. My suspicion was immediately verified when she half-screamed, half-whimpered, "Oh, Carl. I'm gonna' cum!!" I doubled the intensity of my efforts, and brought a hand around so that a finger could join my tongue in her pussy. This act threw Maria over the edge. Her writhing stopped and her body stiffened. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my tongue and pulsated. She released a flood of juices, and between gasps screamed out, "Yes! ... Fuck!... Yes! Oh Yesss!"

Maria's high intensity orgasm seemed to go on forever. I was beginning to get jealous, and my tongue was starting to fatigue when her gasps and convulsions finally started to subside. I slowed my movements to match the descent of her orgasm. Still working her clit and pussy with my tongue, I stretched my hands up to massage and caress her breasts. When I gently pinched her nipples, her orgasm ramped back up. She grabbed my head and mashed it into her pussy. At the same time she thrust her hips up, fucking my face. I loved hearing her, "Oh yes, Carl! ... Fuck yeah, Carl!" but I was having a bit of a hard time breathing. Fortunately, this climax didn't last too long, and Maria eased her grip on my head before I had to break off my attentions.

The beast was about to overtake me when Maria called out, "Give me your cock, Baby. Fuck me with your big cock, Baby!" I'm not that big, but I wasn't going to argue any of her points. I quickly positioned my aching cock above the entrance to her love tunnel. I pushed in slowly. The head of my cock is quite large compared to the shaft, and I could clearly feel Maria's lips snap past the swollen helmet. My intention was to enter slowly and tease her. However, I was worked into a fevered frenzy by this point. The velvety feel of her hot pussy enveloping the head was too much and I thrust completely into her in one forceful stroke. Maria gasped with sensual elation.

There I was on top of the woman I loved, her pussy engulfing my cock. I looked into her dreamy eyes and knew this was everything I could ever want. I passionately kissed her mouth, probing her deeply with my tongue. At the same time, I started pumping in and out of her sweet tunnel of love with long, steady strokes. The feeling of her huge breasts smashed into my chest was the most erotic feeling I had ever known. I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out because I had been so turned on for so long, and every part of me was over stimulated. Fortunately, Maria had never really completely come down from her previous climaxes, and she was quickly back on the edge. She had to disengage her mouth from mine as she twisted her head side-to-side, moaning in a prelude to another climax. This was my cue to turn my attentions to her marvelous mammaries. I pulled a nipple deeply into my mouth, and the beast savagely sucked it. I fucked her harder and faster as I gobbled her delicious nipple. Just when I thought I was about to cum, Maria burst forth in another orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer, but before I started to cum, the beast grabbed Maria's legs and roughly pulled them into the air. With her feet pointed above my head and her legs on my shoulders, I was able to penetrate even deeper than before. Holding her thighs against my chest, I repeatedly thrust as hard and deep as I could. Maria responded by screaming and cumming harder. I finally came in earth shattering waves. My entire body convulsed as I injected my hot semen deep into Maria's pussy. I had never felt such an intense orgasm, and I think that I may have blacked out for a few seconds. We both rode a tidal wave of climax for what seemed like forever. Our love juices mixed and overflowed out of Maria. Finally, I released Maria's legs and collapsed onto her chest, spent.

With the last ounce of our combined strength, Maria and I rolled as one to the side so that we were laying side by side, squeezed together on the sofa with my cock still inside of her. The power of our orgasms had drained so much of our energy that we could only manage to gaze into each other's eyes and smile. I could live my life lost in Maria's eyes. No words were needed. We both knew that our hearts, souls, and bodies had just become one and would never be separated. We dozed off staring and smiling at each other... Luckily, we woke and moved to the bedroom before Maria's daughter returned.

Except for Christmas Eve, Maria and I have spent every night together since that day. Seven months after that momentous day, we were married. Maria moved into my house, and her daughter is staying in hers for now. We've had our disagreements like any married couple, but I'm thankful for Maria's presence in my life every night, and I wake next to her every morn with a smile.

Mandy changed majors to chemistry, and ultimately worked in my research lab. After Maria and I became known as an item, Mandy never gave the slightest hint of flirtation toward me. Every jock on campus chased Mandy, but she ultimately wound up with a biochemistry major who was not very athletic. They made the cutest couple -- spending hours studying science together, constantly laughing at each other's puns and double entendres, watching and rewatching every sci-fi movie and show, and unassumingly becoming the two students that every other student wished they could be.

I finally got up the nerve to tell Maria how I knew Frankie/Tanya. Well, I didn't exactly explain every detail, but I did let Maria know I met Tanya at a strip club. Because of the critical role that Tanya played in our relationship, Maria suggested that we invite her to our wedding. Tanya brought a very professional and charming date to our wedding.

I'm very happy that Mandy and Tanya both found what appear to be excellent partners. If they are half as happy as Maria and I, they will be happy indeed.

crogersaz
crogersaz
55 Followers
1...345678