All Comments on 'Meek Shall Inherit Ch. 01'

by akilfinch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
trouble

You really should have mentioned that the anal sex was GAY sex...you will probably get a lot of hate comments because of it

edsponyedsponyabout 10 years ago
You got me interested.

I don't know why he has sex with men when he wants and could have women.

The story does have me interested though. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My god this is good. Loved how casually he used that guy, loved the tension of the scene and how it all played out. Brilliant writing. The oh so casual rimjob was so hot. Great job and keep it up!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago

Aside from being fairly poor in the writing department, I can't see why the gay sex was brought up at all. Nowhere was the protagonist's latent homosexual desires brought up so it felt very out of character. A straight guy would never engage in something like that, even if they had magical powers that let them get away with it.

The whole time he's admiring women he sees... and whammo, gay sex. Why?

Overall, the lead-up was poor. The change from mundane to magical wasn't really illustrated clearly. His motivations, desires, dreams.. none of it really came across to me.

akilfinchakilfinchabout 10 years agoAuthor
I appreciate all feedback

Thank you all for the constructive criticism, i'll address a few concerns raised here.

Gay sex: why? My thought process was what would you do if you could do anything but were just starting out? Of course, as my friends here noted, he started as any average heterosexual male would. STARTED. I attempted to note the passage of time with the line of asterisks (*********) followed by the words "CURRENT DAY"

Time has passed, but I did not mention how long on purpose. The temptation to lay down a date and time structure is strong, but I wanted to leave it open ended for the reader. Who knows what has happened in that time period? Clearly, many things have happened and he now feels comfortable walking into a store in public view and using a man who he seems very familiar with. Clues like the already placed jar of lubrication, or his interest in the store clerk's love life. He is invested in this man's life more than just a sex toy. Time has passed.

Certainly the first thing any of us would do could be left out. Rob banks? Punch the old boss? Bed the head cheerleader? I skipped past that stuff, because it's a given.

Chapter 2 was written but I lost it to an email bug - but it'll be posted soon. Thank you all for reading, all 11,000+ of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just starting out...?

"Gay sex: why? My thought process was what would you do if you could do anything but were just starting out?" Please! I think a "gay" tag BEFORE the end would have been helpful. I mean, otherwise why on earth would you first introduce a Fuko-esque boss (the busty Japanese sex goddess) who invites you to 'nap' in her office, and then have your first described sexual encounter be with some greasy quick shop clerk? Not that "greasy quick shop clerks" don't deserve to be unsuspectingly fucked in the ass. (lol) But I don't want to read about it.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Has hot bi sex as he is unseen and apparently unfelt. The bottom boy he bred as he worked felt nothing? A ghost is fucking him and he felt nothing? Hmm, also has he the power to grow and thicken his cock? Why does he choose the victimizes he fucks and fills with his seed? Is he planning on fucking the petite blonde? Many questions to answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
categories that offend some, should be listed before encountered.

surely this sounds homophobic, but, spontaneous male-male sex is something a friendly author would mention at the start of a story so as to not have the reader stumble upon it. the same goes for any other strong deviation from mainstream. such as bondage, animals, bathroom icky stuff, blood, etc. these categories are uncommon in daily life, so they startle an unprepared reader.

skyink93skyink93over 9 years ago
Total crap

You are gay, or curious or what ever the @(*& you want to call yourself, fine. But warn people, or put your writing in the correct category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointed

First off I'm not homophobic. To each his own. This could have been good but having the gay action was obviously not what anyone reading here was looking for

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give it a break righteous people.

A lot of the story above concerns same sex sessions. The fact that you have been offended by these shows you are reading pornographic literature.

Nothing wrong with that. You could not complain about the classification unless you chose to read pornographic literature. That takes away your right to complain. The author should have put his story in a different directory you say. This is bank robbers criticizing grocery store robbers?

Let he who is without sin cast the fist stone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My kind of story

While I got a little bummed reading your stories and getting details of previous acts that aren't played out for us, I'm glad to have found stories with fewer boundaries than most in this category. My kinda stuff. Thank you.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 5 years ago
Don’t waste your time. Incomplete after 5 years

Another pile of shit that should be deleted from this site. Incomplete after 5 years .

Literotica needs to get their shit in a pile and cull ALL THE INCOMPLETE stories.

How hard can it be, really? Every submission should have a check box that says complete, yes or no. If the answer is no then the story then becomes a multi part story. This would then require a new chapter to be added within say 6 months with the yes or no box again. Then if you have a story that originally was ticked as incomplete or the following chapters that are added are ticked incomplete and no new chapter has been added within 6 months then the story is either deleted from the database or hidden from the search engine or general display until a new chapter is either added resetting the 6 month incomplete limit or a completing chapter is added.

Yes the stories are free so who am I to complain? Well I’m the person that reads the authors stories and validates their purpose of writing. If the authors didn’t want or need the validation of third parties then they wouldn’t publish and would just write for themselves. The incomplete shit on this site frustrates readers and makes reading stories difficult. Now you’ll also say “well these incomplete stories have some ratings and good reviews so why should they be deleted?” Well the score and reviews are added as you read the chapters and you are yet to figure out the story is incomplete. Literotica will not let you change a score once selected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous