Meek Shall Inherit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers

Humming softly to himself he hits a button on the remote that disables the automated sliding doors. Still humming to himself, he kneels down in front of me and takes my softening, ass slick member into his mouth. Sucking it in deep, he uses his tongue to clean it fully of his and my juices before withdrawing my dick from his mouth with an expression on his face like he was drinking a cup of milk. He then uses his tongue to clean my balls, cupping them with one hand as he braces himself against my knee with the other.

I bend over the counter, resting on my elbows. 'Who was that girl' I think to myself as Dave moves around behind me and buries his face in my ass.

'Could she see me? The second time in, she seemed to still sense something.' I think to myself as Dave attempts to wedge his tongue into my sphincter. I relax, allowing him to fit his tongue partially inside my sweaty shit hole.

I spread my legs wider as he laps his tongue up and down my ass, from the top of my crack to my taint and down to my testicles; I think to myself 'I definitely need to come back Tuesday. Next time I'll be ready for her.' With this thought on my mind I stop Dave, who stands up behind me and begins to look around for his trucker cap. Having mercy on the poor guy I wait for him to find it and direct him to go to the baby supplies section and wipe his face with one or two - he smells like ass.

I can't wait until Tuesday.

akilfinch
akilfinch
165 Followers
12