All Comments on 'Meeting a Transsexual Vampire Ch. 03'

by tsfan84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
I'm Yours!

Keep going, looking forwards to lady anne, looking forwards to trip to Toni's lair.

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

excellent read. i'm oh so very hard n throbbing right now. am waiting breathlessly for more n longer chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep Going, Loving these, I almost love the story more then the sexual tension lawl

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Finally

Finally, a story where a trans-basher gets what he deserves: rape and death. I am tired of stories where they just get away and no one even presses charges. Toni inflicted justice upon her would be murderer. She did the world a service and protected others like her. It is just a shame that she regrets it. She has nothing to be ashamed of. I guess even vampires can suffer from squeamishness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really well written. I hope you keep expanding on the story line. Where does she take him next?

PsyVampPsyVampover 11 years ago
heartachingly beautiful

My special friend. I was so moved that you decided to base a character on me... our time together was far too short,and i find myself longing to take you deeper into my world. I only hope that in revealing myself to you as i did that i did not scare you off. Like Toni I find that I cannot forget you, though unlike her I have decided to be less aggressive hoping you will return to me. To the kind person who stated they want to see more of me, I assure you that our dear writer has not only been to my lair, but would have quite the story to telll if he works it into this series. Everything you think David is, he is and more. A true gentleman. To say more would be unladylike. I only hope that i will have the pleasure of his company again.

Affectionately,

Lady Anne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy as hell!!

Thats the first time ive ever liked a vampire story

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

Please continue story I would like to see were it wood go.

chris2kchris2kover 1 year ago

great story .such a shame you left it unfinished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous