Meeting Alison in Edinburgh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I think we can start moving again," I say, "but shall we change position"

Alison stands up as best she can to let me move away, then slides onto the seat under me with her legs wide open welcoming me in. I kneel between her legs and as I lower myself down the head of my cock slots perfectly between her swollen pussy lips and into her wide open peach. Due to the amount of lubrication we have generated it slides in straight away and I drive in to the hilt. She gasps again with the expected shock, and throws her arms around my neck to pull my face down to hers and kiss me lovingly.

I start to drive in and out with steady regular strokes, I move one hand down between us so that I can play with her clit at the same time. Alison teasingly bites my lip as she feels my fingers reach her sensitive bud and start to move over and around it. Her kisses turn to moans of pleasure as we move together and my fingers bring her towards a peak once again. She is slower to respond having come twice already, so we build up a bit of a sweat. My own sensations are bringing me close to orgasm, so I stop thrusting as am teetering on the brink, giving myself time to come down from the edge while I keep her going with my hand on her mound and clit.

As my orgasm recedes I begin to thrust again, but this time with a much slower pace, pausing when buried to the hilt and pressing into her pubis, and pausing again when my helmet is barely keeping her soft folds open ad ready for the next thrust. I keep this pace up until her next orgasm is approaching, and her cries of ecstasy finally push me over the edge and I thrust deeply into her, my muscles almost cramp with the strain as I empty myself with into her. Bright lights sparkle in my vision and my senses tingle as she finally moans "God!.... that was fabulous."

We cuddle up beside one another to recover from our exertions and to climb down from the high we have had. Caressing each other as we lie there.

"I haven't had sex like that for years," Alison says "Thank you..... My husband doesn't know what he is missing."

"Your husband is an idiot," I laugh.

And that was the beginning of a great friendship and sex partnership which lasted until Alison had an attack of guilt which she could not shake. We parted as friends.

12