All Comments on 'Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 02'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only a 5

I gave it a 5 because there is no 6. Can't wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work. Love it, Love it, Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Definitely a 10

What a fantasy keep cuming.

Someone0148Someone0148about 12 years ago
Awsome

I was glad to see part two and really look forward to part three and more. Your story is great and the detail is awsome. I can visualize the setting, the bodies and the sex. It made for a nce mess here :) Thanks for keeping up the good work. someone0148@yahoo.com

max052max052about 12 years ago
smoldering hot!

This is shaping up to be a first-class series. 5 stars and favorite story. Please continue. But please don't get in such a hurry the quality slips. We like what you're doing just fine. Thanks for the posting and great job!

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beyond WOW

Yes, this story is beyond WOW.

Don't you dare stop here, finish this story, even if it has 29 chapters.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Sizzling!

I found this story to be amazingly hot! I can't wait for part 3. I imagine how Jim's dad will respond but I wonder how Jim's mom will react.

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
So Freaking Hottt.

This is one of the hottest story's I have EVER read. Keep up the Great work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Fucking fantastic

Outrageously erotic and very taboo with all of the incest that the Maddisons family is into.

I was hoping that Jim would be bigger than he was, something around 10 inches long and really fat. Bigger than any of the Maddisons' men, but it worked out, and I really enjoyed reading about him fucking the two women.

A am pulling for Jim to have a serious relationship with Alison. They seem to be the perfect match for each other.

When Jim's family comes over to the Maddisons' home, I'm sure that there's going to be a lot of fucking going on, and I hope that Jim and his mom start a long serious sexual love relationship, and Jim fucks her and gives her the best orgasm she has ever had.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue this series. please.....

This is the best series yet on literotica. Please continue. I have been checking back daily. Sad that there are no updates in 2013.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent series

Must read

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is starting out to be a good series. The Morrison characters realize, accept, and understand the difference between love and sex. Sex being 90% mental. Love being without limits, restrictions, conditions and never wrong. Sex being the most beautiful, intimateand pleasurable experience humans can share together. Love having no boundaries. Love being guiltless, shameless, without jealousy, without self-recrimination, without self-loathing and without self-doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous