All Comments on 'Meg's Housewarming Party'

by DEEsire

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A wonderful story

While the thought of 2 women is not exactly my cup of tea, this was well written, descriptive, and on topic. Please keep writing.... You have a great plot development. Looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
burning hot clit

my fingers are molding my erect nipples as i watched television and then read your wonderful story of womanly love. but i was thinking of earthy, raw sex, not love. my eyes glued to the fantastic body of tennis star mary pierce in the french open. she always makes me hot. it is a hot day in paris. i imagine her beautiful pussy dripping with perspiration...i can dream of pulling her down om the red clay, licking and devouring her moisture, hoping to feel her release into my mouth. i dream of pulling up my shirt and feeling her strong hands grasp mty breasts and twist hard in ager or embarassment. she is too strong for me. i am dragged away but her sweetness is on my tongue and lips...the fell of her hands lingers in residual pain on my reock hard nipples. wonderful may.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!!

This story is very well written. It made me so hard and horny. I could read it again and again. I cannot wait for another part. Keep up the sexy work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You ruined a perfect story with the guy

Why bring him in at all? Nothing is hotter than two women in lust with each other. I love watching my wife with another woman...........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous