Meg's Housewarming Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nose began rubbing against my clitoris, as she began lapping up my juices. She heard me moan, and moved upward, her tongue tracing a trail on either side of my awakened clit, and on the sensitive line of my hood. I wasn't going to last at all this rate. I think she sensed that, and backed off a little, kissing the insides of my thighs, teasing the outside of my pussy with her hot wet tongue, running it down the ridge underneath my vagina. She raised her head then, and said, "Beg for it ." I moaned incoherently, trying to push her back to my dripping cunt. She resisted and said again, "Michaela, beg for it."

"Please, Meg!" I said. "Please what?" she said, sadistic and sexy as all hell.

"Meg, fuck me, please"

"How?"

I was too far gone to resist. "Fuck me with your tongue Megan. Please. Put it inside me and all over my cunt. Kiss my pussy lips, suck my clit. Tongue me, please, Megan, go down on me, FUCK ME, please!!"

She was kind enough to oblige, she took each request and thoroughly delivered. She held her long tongue ramrod straight and then began poking my tight pussy with it, in and out, in and out, rubbing against the sensitive cliffs on the inside upper surface of my cunt. She licked me all over, smearing the juices from my pussy all over my crotch, using her hands to part my thighs, pressing down with the tips of her fingers, spreading me almost further that I thought I could go. She spread my legs wide and buried her face in me, inhaling me. She began to rub my clit with her nose, and then her finger, flicking it from side to side, exactly the way I did when I masturbated. She was driving me fucking nuts. I thought I would explode. She knew my body as only another woman can. She began blowing gently on my vagina, and then cheekily flicking my clit with her tongue, and then she methodically, set about fucking me crazy.

She licked my butthole, using my juices and her spit to moisten it, she put the tip of her tongue ar the entrance and began pushing gently easing me open. Her hands kept busy at my cunt, occasionally reaching up to squeeze a breast. I was incoherent by then. "Oh Meg, fuck me, yeah, just like that. Fuck me good baby, yeah, fuck my ass. Oh god, oh god, oh..." My ass opened for her, and she thrust her tongue in, ass fucking me while her fingers worked my vagina, and clit, and then she switched, moving her long fingers to my ass, riding it, while her amazing tongue slurped me up, driving me wild with her flicking and sucking and licking and nuzzling. She was fucking me in my ass and and my cunt at the same time, and as she sensed my urgency, she upped the pace. "Oh yeah, don't stop, don't stop. Oh fuck, yeah, don't stop. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Oh GOD, Meg, I'm going to CUM! Oh GOD. FUCKING BITCH. YEAH SUCK ME. FUCK MY ASS. OH YEAH. Get your fingers in there. YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD IN THERE. My pussy wants you so much. Oh god, oh GOD, OH GOD, MEGAN, I'M CUMMING! OH!" She was thrusting so hard, it was so beautiful, I felt like she would rip me apart with her finger, her tongue, she was so fucking amazing, I remember cumming for minutes, and then she didn't stop, and I was cumming again, into her mouth, and then she took her mouth and covered my clit with it, and sucked and sucked and I was so numb with pleasure, she drove me over the edge, and I couldn't bear it it was so much, fucking my ass and my pussy and sucking my clit, everything exploded, and I peed inside her mouth and she kept swallowing, sucking, wanting more, and I thrashed and I thrashed and then quiet.

We lay there, me spent, her sated, in silence for a minute, till our silence was broken by another heavy breathing. Together we turned, and there, standing with his engorged dick in his hand, moving slowly back and forth, was our friend Timothy. He must have crept in sometime during the madness of the last half hour, and we froze....

Not for long, but then that is a whole different story.

12