All Comments on 'Melanie Ch. 01'

by StoryPal

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not my cup of tea

In my opinion a wimp is a wimp and a slut is a slut. She's a cheating slut on a slippery slope. It's only a matter of time before she ends up divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agee with "Not my Cup of Tea"

AS anon said "a wimp is a wimp and a slut is a slut"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto

Writers ARE what they write. It's clear this "writer" is a wimp and writes material for other wimps. In fact, if you do like this "story," then you are also a wimp. Get the therapy you need to recover your manhood. Do it now!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
great story

Please continue with this, ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
D-

D-

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You take a wife and turn her into a full fledged

slut in one evening. And let her tell her husband about it on the phone. And he is fully into the taking another man, risking diseases and posssible abuse. Sorry it is to late to call once you are already on the path to slutdom, you needed that permission before you began to act it out. I dont care for sluts who make cucks out of their husbands and I agree with a commenter earlier who stated a slut is a slut, and a cuck is a cuck. And divorce is on the way. The only one who really liked the story was a cuck who wrote another story in the same vein. Most writers write stories that reflect their own problems, thoughts, and philosphies. Now which did you id with the adulterer that committed the act with the married slut, or the husband who willingly makes himself a cuck because he wants men to fuck her butt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A great beginning

A wonderful beginning. You worked it just right. Now, don't make her into a complete slut and ruin what is a super erotic beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not another wimp story

Enough wimp stories here

don87654don87654about 16 years ago
Make a baby

You have your husband's permission to fuck, he is even telling you how to fuck. So keep up the banter and begin telling Todd you want to have his baby.

StoryPalStoryPalalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Beg to disagree

For those who believe Melanie is a slut, please don't project your preferences on her character. None of my female characters are sluts. In literotica, the pattern of sluts is that they feel dirtied by their sexual exploits and are compulsive about continuing anyway. That will not happen with my female characters.

For those who believe the Melanie series is a wimp story, I'm not at all clear about what you mean. Maybe you'd care to clarify.

Some of the reader comments lead me to believe that those readers have chosen to select stories to read that they will automatically disagree with. Feel free to save yourself such irritation. If you want sluts and abuse, choose to read authors who include such in their stories.

For the one reader who suggested that Melanie will get divorced, that's not likely at all, for two reasons. First, it's not automatic that a swinging lifestyle leads to divorce (indeed, the situation that correlates most highly with getting divorced is getting married). Second, authors control their characters, at least in most cases. So I can promise you, Melanie and Arnold will not get divorced.

I hope you enjoy whatever stories you choose to read on Literotica. If those stories are mine, I'm happy to contribute to your pleasure. If they are written by other authors, congratulations and I hope they continue to write for your pleasure.

StoryPal

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed your story and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks

Joe

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Sexy story

However, the parts before the speaker phone call were not realistic. After that the story was HOT and realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous