Melissa & Jeremy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the cool, refreshing taste filled her mouth, she untied his yakata and she gazed at his cock. It was still soft and supple. In the light of the fire, the dark hair surrounding his cock seemed to have red highlights. She reached out and touched his cock with her fingertips. Melissa slid her hand down and started to stroke his balls. The skin around his balls was smooth, almost hairless. It gave the sensation of a stain bag with two heavy orbs in it. With her other hand, she lifted his cock and gently blew on it. As she brought her lips closer to the head of the cock, she could see the veins that supplied the blood that engorged the shaft when excited. Melissa's tongue flicked out and touched the tip. She felt the excitement start to build up in his cock and within her own pussy. As she slid the cock into her mouth, she felt the softness start to give way and she started to slip her tongue around the stiffening cock.

Jeremy reached down and started to caress her breasts. He cupped his hands and lifted her breasts up. His fingers touched her nipples and gently he started to squeeze and roll them between his fingers. Melissa's breath started to come faster again.

Melissa moved her head back and slid his cock out of her mouth. Jeremy's cock was hard and glistening. Her mouth moved up and down his shaft with her tongue flicking out touching it as her head moved. She moved her head back up to the tip and she slid the cock back into her mouth. Her lips were held firm to increase the pressure. Melissa started to roll Jeremy's balls in her hand and used her fingernails to stroke the skin between the sac and his ass.

His fingers pressed firmly into the flesh of her breasts. Her nipples were hard now, his fingers had been pulling and pinching them. The harder he pulled on them, the more excited she became. Melissa never knew when he was going to pinch them. He gave no indication. Jeremy would be gently stroking them and then without warning, he would pinch her nipples hard enough to cause her to give out with a small cry of pain...or was it pleasure. Each time that Jeremy would do this, her pussy would become wetter and the wetter her pussy got, the more that Melissa wanted to feel his cock thrusting deep inside her.

Melissa took on of his balls into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. She continued to stroke his cock with one hand and finger his asshole with the other. She switched balls in her mouth and sucked on it. As Melissa pulled her head back and let the ball pop out of her mouth, she heard Jeremy groan. She took his cock back in her mouth and slid it in down to the base. Melissa felt the cock hit the back of her throat. She began to pump her head back and forth, sliding his cock between her lips. Her tongue explored Jeremy's flesh, from the tip of his cock to the base. Each time she slid his cock into her mouth, she felt his cock hit the back of her throat and his hair tickled her nose.

Melissa could feel his cock start to throb. She quickly took it out of her mouth and squeezed the base. As she felt the tension leave his cock, she again moved her mouth down to his balls. She licked his balls and moved her head back between his legs. Melissa's tongue flicked out to touch the rim of his asshole. A loud groan escaped his lips and with this she renewed her efforts. Jeremy stopped her by putting his hand on her cheek and backing away. He turned around, leaned forward against the fireplace and said "Do it good." She reached between his legs, grabbed hold of his cock and started to slowly pump it.

She started to tongue the cheeks of his ass, swirling the tip of her tongue as she went. Her tongue and fingers moved back and forth across his ass, as she started to increase the pressure on his cock. Melissa's tongue moved to the small, tight opening of Jeremy's asshole. She licked his ass with the flat of her tongue and then followed it with the tip of her tongue. Melissa slowly played the tip of her tongue into the opening and worked it around in a circle. She could feel the tension of his cock with her hand and the relaxation of his ass with her tongue and she knew the glorious agony that he was going through. She pumped her tongue in and out faster and faster and he started to sway his hips in time with her tongue. "God, you don't know how much I love that." Yet, Melissa knew and she was glad that she was able to please him as much as he pleased her.

"I must feel your mouth again." and he turned around. Melissa took Jeremy's cock in her mouth again and slowly drew it all the way in until it touched the back of her throat. As she slid the cock out of her mouth, her tongue was rolling around the shaft. When she had just the tip in her mouth, she started to massage it with her lips and tongue. She took his balls in her right hand and gently rolled and pulled on them. The index finger of her left hand began to snake up his ass, repelled briefly by his inner muscles, until she felt the tension leave and her finger slipped inside him.

When she did this, Jeremy started to move his hips, pushing his cock into her mouth. She opened her lips and took him in slowly. Her lips kept tension on his shaft as he slid deeper into her throat. Melissa's head started to pump up and down his shaft and her finger began to slide in and out of his ass. She turned her finger, keeping pressure on his inner ring. With her head pumping, she could feel his cock hit the back of her throat. Jeremy increased the speed of his hips and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. She could feel his cock begin to swell and she began to pump her finger faster. As his cock fucked her mouth, he could feel his sperm start to rise. When Melissa stuck her finger in his ass, he almost came, now there was no stopping it.

Melissa felt his cock start to throb and she swallowed his cock to the hilt. With her lips and tongue milking his cock and her finger probing his ass, she felt him start to cum. Her finger jammed into his ass and she took his cock even deeper into her throat. As the cum hit the back of her throat, she could taste the sweetness of the mint, Melissa continued to suck on his cock, drawing as hard as she could. Jeremy took her head into his hands and looked down into her face. "That was great, you were exceptional."

"I am tired now and we have a full day ahead of us. Go into the bedroom and wait for me." Melissa went into the bedroom and stood beside the futon. Jeremy walked in and told her to sit down on the futon. He was carrying a tray. From the tray he handed her a hot, wet towel to freshen up with and he sat down beside her. "You have done very well tonight. I've not restrained you except by words. Tonight, when you sleep, you will sleep with these leather cuffs on your wrists. This is not a punishment, just a means of making you aware of submissiveness." Jeremy knelt down and fastened the cuffs to her wrists.

"Now roll over." When Melissa had rolled over, he took the smallest anal plug and lubricated it with a clear jell. With he jell coated finger, he slowly inserted his finger into her tight behind. "Relax, don't tighten up. You will feel yourself loosen up in a moment." Melissa's ass began to relax it's tightness and he slid his finger in and out of her. As she became more relaxed, he inserted another finger inside her. She felt a full and tight feeling and the more he stroked her the more pleasant it felt.

Jeremy withdrew his fingers and replaced them with the plug. After his fingers, it was small enough to slip into her without difficulty. It was not as filling as his fingers were but she was aware of it's presence. He picked up the towel and wiped his hands.

"I told you that I was an ass man. This will train your ass slowly, without any harm to you. Over the course of this weekend, I will slowly increase the size of the plugs until you can accept me." Jeremy rolled her over onto her back and lay down beside her. He kissed her and then turned off the light. As the moonlight filtered through the windows, she thought of the night's twists and turns. Melissa cuddled closer to him and with a smile on her lips, fell asleep.

Melissa hung the robe on the hook behind the door and sat down on the stool. She took the shower nozzle off the wall hook and started to wet down her body. The light mist of the shower began to fog the air. The water was like a hard rain on her skin. It was hard enough to stimulate the skin, yet gentle enough to envelope Melissa in a soft, warm feeling. Melissa picked up the soap and began to rub the bar on her breasts. As Melissa's skin turned silky from the soap and the water, Melissa's mind began to relax from the tensions of the meetings. Her hands traveled up and down her body, spreading the frothy later. At first, Melissa didn't notice that her hands were massaging her nipples and breasts. She noted, with pleasure, the softness of her flesh and the sensual touch of her soapy fingers.

Her nipples became hard and reached their full sensitivity. As she stroked and massaged her nipples, the warmth began to spread throughout her body until it reached her loins. Melissa began to squeeze her thighs together, which caused the contractions of muscles inside her pussy. Melissa was now floating away in her own cloud of sensual and erotic pleasure. Her feeling of seclusion was intensified by the mist that had surrounded her in the ofuru. As the hot spray hit Melissa's nipples, Melissa felt a surge run through her body. By now, all the soap had been washed away, yet Melissa was unaware of that. She was only aware of the pleasure that was building up inside of her and was surging to be released. Melissa's breathing was now short and shallow. Melissa knew that the pleasure from her nipples was only a fraction of the pleasure that her fingers were now finding in her pussy.

Melissa moved the shower nozzle down so that the stream of water was now directed at the soft inner folds of her pussy. The inner lips and the clitoris, enlarged by her excitement, were now feeling hundreds of fingers massaging them. Melissa felt the first wave start to rise from within her. As that wave crested, it was followed by the second and third orgasm. It took a moment for Melissa to draw a deep breath. It had been a long time since she had done something like this and she found that she had missed that feeling where the fire in her pussy consumed her and all that was around her.

Melissa could not see the far wall because of the steam. She felt fresh and clean now and was tempted to forget the bath, but she remembered what Jeremy had said about being relaxed and letting the mind turn off.

Melissa turned on the hot water and sat down in the bathtub. Because of the length, or the lack of it, Melissa's legs were doubled up with her feet no more than 6 inches in front of her. As the water began to get deeper and hotter, Melissa found that moving around made the water seem hotter. Melissa had no idea how hot the water was, only that when she took her arm out of the water to turn off the water, her skin was the same color as a freshly cooked lobster.

Melissa leaned against the wall and said "I feel tired, relaxed and refreshed. You were right about the bath."

Melissa said "I'm famished. I noticed that you have a tendency to get very hungry after you have been in that tub."

"It's an ofuru."

"Whatever, let's go eat."

The restaurant was small, holding no more that 25 - 30 people. Jeremy and Melissa sat down at the counter stools.

"Mama has a hamburger steak here that you might enjoy." Jeremy suggested.

"What makes it good?" Melissa asked.

"I don't know how she seasons the meat, but she broils it and serves it with a rich, dark brown gravy. She then tops the whole thing with a fried egg, sunny side up. The edges of the egg are crispy with a delicate crunch and the flavor of the egg enhances, without being overwhelming." Jeremy said with a straight face. "Of course, if that is not to your liking, she can pan fry fresh scallops in butter with a touch of garlic. She butterfly cuts the scallops so they are cooked tender all the way through. Or you could have a fresh salmon cutlet, broiled with a pinch of basil and dill. Which would you prefer?" Melissa just looked at Jeremy after watching his face while he described the food. By the look on his face, she had discovered one of his favorite things, good food.

"I think I'll have a salad."

Dinner had gone quite well. Jeremy had scallops and Melissa had a salad like few that she had before. What Mama could do with meat and seafood, she also accomplished with the salads.

During the meal, the one liners and double-entendre continued at a heightened pace. That certain something was back in the air and there was no mistaking it's presence. Yet at times, there was silence. There was no words to say nor was there a need.

"Well, I better get you back to your hotel." said Jeremy.

When Melissa and Jeremy arrived at Melissa's door, Jeremy took Melissa into his arms and kissed her gently on the lips. Melissa molded her body into Jeremy's.

12