Mellow Yellow Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Kunyan, I really must go and help out Dr. Wu and Ms. Yin. Would you mind taking care of Patient 6235? I know that it's just your first day here but it's well within your capabilities, I believe."

Cynthia-Dawn entered Room 1716. Despite the low lights, she could make out a handsome, muscular white man of approximately her own age lying naked on a bed. Cynthia-Dawn sensed that there was a certain sadness about the man that seemed to diminish his good looks as well as his physique. Still, this guy seemed to be quite fuckable in Cynthia-Dawn's opinion. She went to the table and took up the man's chart. The requisite data was all there:

Patient ID: 623
Gender: Male
Race: Caucasian
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Willie: Extremely tiny
Nationality: Canadian
Language: French. Does not speak English or Chinese
General Health: Good. Dr. Wang, the urologist, has thoroughly examined Patient 6235, including his male apparatus and has found no physical impediment to an erection.

At the bottom of the form, Cynthia-Dawn read Dr. Wu's diagnosis, hand-written in traditional Chinese script: "Patient 6235 suffers from small-willie shame. During numerous sexual encounters, Caucasian females have consistently made disparaging remarks concerning the size of Patient 6235's willie. Caucasian females consistently refuse copulation with Patient 6235 as soon as he drops his trousers and reveals his male appendage, or lack of same. Patient 6235 states that he has never been shagged in his whole life. I advise the therapist to treat Patient 6235 with the utmost respect and to never look directly at Patient 6235's willie during the procedure. If his physical inadequacies are ignored, Patient 6235 will be able to successfully achieve coitus." This was followed by Dr. Wu's signature in English.

In an apparent afterthought, Dr. Wu added a footnote: "Patient 6235 does not communicate in English or Chinese. This will not be an impediment to a Chinese therapist who has the inherent Oriental skill at communicating in the language of love." Well, Cynthia-Dawn thought, if Dr. Wu wanted someone with shagging talent, she had hired the right woman in Yang Kunyan. Besides, if Patient 6235 couldn't communicate with her, that meant that there wouldn't be any awkward moments on this her first therapy session. Anyway, Cynthia-Dawn hated compulsive talkers while she was getting off on sex.

Cynthia-Dawn Yang looked Patient 6235 up and down, over and over. The truth was that, until today, she had never seen a foreign man naked. She wasn't repelled by the thought of a willie of a different race violating her interior. In fact while watching the senior therapists at work, Cynthia-Dawn found the forbidden fruit of interracial sex quite enticing. Patient 6235 was much taller and more muscled than the Chinese men she had previously shagged. She expected that but she didn't realize how much hair foreign men had on their body. Perhaps it was more prominent due to Patient 6235's jet black hair but he had hair on his arms, his legs, his chest, his stomach and big tufts of hair in his crotch.

That was when Cynthia-Dawn realised that Patient 6235's pubic hair was longer than his willie. In fact, his pubes were almost overgrowing it. Finally, Cynthia-Dawn discerned the pitiful object between his legs, in the middle of a thick growth of black hair. It was tiny and limp like an overcooked noodle. It couldn't have been more than 8 cm. in length and perhaps one and a half cm. in diameter. That answered her question whether foreign men all had big willies. If she could ever get it up, this peanut-sized willie wouldn't pose any trouble at all for Cynthia-Dawn's tight pussy. Dr. Wu's clinic was just like any other place she had worked. They always gave the small, menial tasks to the new employee

She started to speak "My name is Kunyan. My English name is Cynthia-Dawn and you may address me as either during your treatment." Then she realised that the poor bugger couldn't understand a word of what she was saying. Instead, she decided to communicate in terms that any man would understand. Cynthia-Dawn removed her sister's hat, placing it carefully on the chair beside the patient's bed. That allowed Patient 6235 an enticing peek down her modest décolletage. Making sure that Patient 6235 kept distracted by her cleavage, Cynthia-Dawn opened the supplies drawer by the bed and picked a condom labelled "Small." Then she unzipped her uniform, letting it drop to the floor. Patient 6235 let out a gasp.

Cynthia-Dawn reached behind her back to unhook her brassiere but the hooks were more complex than she anticipated. She remembered Faye Tang's rule that the patient should take a role in his therapy. Cynthia-Dawn, completely unawed by Patient 6235's white peanut, swaggered over to the side of the bed like a white broad. She sat down beside Patient 6235 and, like any good white woman, pointed to her back, expecting the man to read her mind.

Patient 6235 seemed to brighten up as a result of Cynthia-Dawn's friendliness. He sat up on the bed and unhooked Cynthia-Dawn's brassiere. Patient 6235 let the straps hang from her shoulders and started to stroke Cynthia-Dawn's back, almost worshipfully.

Patient 6235 then slid the bra strap off Cynthia-Dawn's shoulder and down her arm. "His hands are so soft and warm," Cynthia-Dawn thought. As Cynthia-Dawn raised her arm to slide off the strap, Patient 6235's hand cupped her tit. Patient 6235 knew how to touch a woman's breasts with warm, soft caresses and gently squeezing the nipples. Patient 6235 smothered her shoulders with kisses, obviously enjoying the feel of her smooth, golden skin.

Patient 6235 placed Cynthia-Dawn on her back. Relentlessly, he continued to massage her breasts, then kiss and finally suck her now-erect nipples. Cynthia-Dawn thought,

"It's almost like he's worshipping my body. I'm supposed to be arousing him but I can't stop him from using his foreign methods of arousal on me. Maybe he's inexperienced with white women but he certainly knows how to turn this Chinese woman on. I just wish he had the willie to finish the job properly."

Patient 6235 held Cynthia-Dawn's body next to his with one arm. Cynthia-Dawn was her patient's captive but quite a willing one. His free hand departed from her tit and moved lower, exploring Cynthia-Dawn's smooth flat stomach and sculpted hips. Then Patient 6235 placed his hand on Cynthia-Dawn's mound, inadequately covered as it was by soaked black panties. As Patient 6235 gently massaged her mound to squishy sounds, the burning feeling between Cynthia-Dawn's legs mounted to a dull throbbing aching feeling, persistent but out of synch with Patient 6235's caresses.

Cynthia-Dawn closed her eyes and thought, "He's good. Damn good. Who cares if he can't give much of a poke with that peanut. He knows all the right buttons to push on me." Patient 6235 slipped his hand inside Cynthia-Dawn's thong and directly massaged her soaking mass of hair and stiff hairless pussy lips.

Instinctively, Cynthia-Dawn opened her legs wide to give Patient 6235 better access to her throbbing clitoris. Patient 6235 parted her lips with two fingers and the third glided up her slit. Gently, he drew his finger to just below her clitoris. The throbbing between Cynthia-Dawn's legs reached a pulsating crescendo, as an orgasm washed over her body, flowing through her torso and ending with lights flashing inside her head.

Conventional therapy sessions would have seen the therapist check the time and, if near the end of the session, stop and evaluate the patient on his progress. Cynthia-Dawn had lost track of time completely but not of her duties. To check on Patient 6235's progress, Cynthia-Dawn reached down to Patient 6235's crotch. She gasped with disbelief. Instead of the imperceptible, limp, wet noodle it once was, she was astonished to find that the "noodle" had grown to the size of a giant sea cucumber. Every dimension of Patient 6235's willie was three times bigger when erect. Cynthia-Dawn whistled softly. She couldn't help thinking, "Holy Shit! I'm in real trouble now. That monster will tear me apart."

Surreptitiously, Cynthia-Dawn reopened the supplies drawer and replaced the "Small" condom. Her hand shook as she withdrew an "XL" in its place. She unwrapped the condom with trembling hands and sat up to stretch it over Patient 6235's greatly expanded member. As she placed the condom over the purple tip, it made squeaky, stretched-to the limit noises as it unrolled down the seemingly never-ending shaft. Cynthia-Dawn shuddered at the damage she imagined Patient 6235's willie would cause inside her pussy. "I wish that Dr. Wu would provide better data in advance on the charts. I just don't think this pussy can take a willie like this. I hope that Dr. Wu has good insurance for her employees."

Cynthia-Dawn didn't have an opportunity to ponder her fate at Patient 6235's willie. He deftly removed Cynthia-Dawn's panties in one motion. Patient 6235 crawled between her legs and Cynthia-Dawn braced herself for excruciating pain. Instead of goring Cynthia-Dawn's pussy with his industrial-sized willie, Patient 6235 instead bent over and thrust his tongue between her soaked pussy lips. Despite her "experience", Cynthia-Dawn was a complete novice when it came to oral sex. Chinese guys never asked for it.

Patient 6235 drew his tongue up Cynthia-Dawn's slit, causing her body to writhe in spasms. "Must calm down," she thought. "I must have more of this. Who in all of China would have thought that oral sex could be so great?" Patient 6235's tongue slid up and down between Cynthia-Dawn's labia, tickling her clitoris from below and just stopping, lightly touching the tip.

Where had Patient 6235 learned oral sex if he had never shagged a woman, Cynthia-Dawn pondered? The answer must lay in his French genetic structure. Cynthia-Dawn had read that the French displayed the greatest expertise in oral sex.

Patient 6235 now had a tight grip on Cynthia-Dawn's thighs, pinning her hips to the bed. All Cynthia-Dawn could do was to thrash her arms around with her head lolling from side to side. She bit her lip to prevent an unprofessional scream from leaving her mouth. There was nothing she could do to stop Patient 6235 from inflicting pleasure and agony on her pussy with his tongue.

Cynthia-Dawn thought that she would die from the combination of pleasure and pain. She was certain she was about to depart this world and join her honoured ancestors but the surge of another orgasm through her body proved she was very much alive. Cynthia-Dawn tried to scream but all Patient 6235 heard were incoherent gasps. Her orgasm ceased but Cynthia-Dawn's brain refused to function right away. In her confusion, Cynthia-Dawn thought, "I've got to get Patient 6235 to stop. We must be past our allotted time now. Besides, I'm not ready for such a huge willie. I must tell him the session is over for today."

Cynthia-Dawn's mind cleared, she cleared her throat to speak but it was too late. Patient 6235 had already assumed the missionary position with his willie stuck part way into Cynthia-Dawn's pussy. She was so wet that Patient 6235 had slid in without any trouble at all. Was it all her imagination that Patient 6235 had grown so huge? Cynthia-Dawn remembered how Patient 6235's willie had tightly stretched the XL condom so that the rubber made slightly squeaky noises as it unrolled. No, her ears wouldn't lie at the same time as her eyes.

The terror of realizing that such a huge object was already penetrating her tight pussy caused Cynthia-Dawn's muscles to tense. Patient 6235 gave his willie a push, the pain reminding Cynthia-Dawn that the size of his willie wasn't an optical illusion. The pain made Cynthia-Dawn push back on Patient's 6235 hairy chest. He had noticed his therapist wince, so he stopped, and pulled his willie back slightly. Cynthia–Dawn shifted slightly and that seemed to allow Patient 6235 to make some more progress until she signalled pain by another grimace.

Despite their lack of a common language, the patient and therapist communicated perfectly as they solved the problem of a willie that wouldn't fit tight Chinese pussy properly. They both shifted position, backed out, slid back in and persisted as if they were both experts. They were both so intent on their shifting and pushing that they were completely unaware of the various video cameras monitoring their therapy session.

Part 3: Quality Control at the Hong Kong Institute

In the Quality Control Room, Dr. Wu and Senior Therapist Tang relaxed in their chairs in front of the TV monitors. Office Manager Yin stood shyly behind the doctor and the therapist. It seemed as if Faye Tang was immobilized to the point of speechlessness by the steamy scene in Room 1716. Dr. Wu turned down the sound of Cynthia-Dawn's screams and moans and Patient 6235's masculine grunts.

"I think we can chalk up one more successful cure for the clinic. Quite frankly, my colleagues, I'm proud of what Patient 6235 has shown us today. I'm even more proud of how Kunyan cured Patient 6235 of his willie shame. To tell you the truth Fang, I really didn't think that Kunyan had it in her to be a sex therapist."

Faye Tang had her face centimeters from the close-up screen. "My dear Sui-Beng. I think that, no only does she have it in her but it appears that it is quite deep in her at the moment. Don't you agree that she's hired?"

"Yes, she's one of us now. Yin Su-Ning, can you change Kunyan's personnel status to permanent? I really think she showed great skill at discovering the truth about Patient 6235's willie. I can't help thinking, as well, what fools those white women must be! They never had enough patience to find out how big Patient 6235 could make his willie."

Faye Tang adjusted the close-up monitor to Full Zoom. Faye was transfixed by the sight of hard, giant, white willie rhythmically sliding in and out of tight, yellow pussy. It was like a symphony of sex as Patient 6235's hairy pink balls bounced from side to side on the brown circle of Cynthia-Dawn's arsehole like a conductor's baton with each thrust of his willie. Finally, Faye found words in response. "Yes, white women are fools but I'm not. Suning, can you book me for one of Patient 6235's follow-up sessions?"

Tina Yin left the Chief Psychiatrist and the Senior Therapist to their quality control. Sadly, she walked back to the office to begin the paperwork. She thought, "It's always the good looking bimbos who get chosen to be therapists. Why don't they think that a plain-looking woman can be as good at sex as a stupid little Yang Kunyan?" Little did Tina Yin realize it but, very soon she would not only get her chance to be a sex therapist. Tina's pussy would rescue the Institute from the brink of disaster.

12