All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by Sapphos Sister

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 18 years ago
Me, me, me

I loved it. You can be my sex slave any time. Just bring your own birch; they don't seem to grow around here. And willows are too weepy, and the maples leak that sticky syrup. Yuck.

I promise, in addition to unlimited access to my pussy, which I will keep assiduously clean and fresh, that I will whip you daily. You will definitely be able to find the birch marks. Everywhere. I am an equal opportunity whipper. And since we will not use the willow, you will have to weep for me.

I am already in love with a librarian, but I know she will accept you into our affair.

Susan James (Also known in certain circles as Mistress Susan, and here on Lit. as Sassy Susan)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written

Made me chuckle aloud a time or two. :-)

SapphicMojoSapphicMojoalmost 18 years ago
Oye vey!

Hilarious. By the time I got to the point where she was whittling dildos, I was laughing so hard I woke my girlfriend. I think I missed a good deal of the English humor, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Well worth the read.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A great funny story for any category lover to read

Just so funny!

I don’t read Bi or Lesbian stories but this was just too funny to step away from.

Thank you for the great fun and entertainment

You do write so well.

PT

NellskitchenNellskitchenover 14 years ago
Read Chapter 1 while on my way to Chapter 2...

...as always, your writing is full of twists & turns. So fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You have to have lived in England to get the joke.

Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous