Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, too; I've been ready since we got our clothes off. I'm ready for you to fuck me hard. It's been so long." There was urgency in her voice as she pulled herself onto the bed and then reached for Kevin, pulling him to join her. "Just put it in and let's do it. I need you so badly."

Kevin joined her on the bed and got between her outstretched legs. She immediately grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her hot, wet opening. As he moved forward she guided him into her pussy and then hooked her legs around his thighs to pull his cock deeply within her. They both groaned as he entered her fully. Kevin was looking down into her eyes as he held himself above her, watching the lust take over her face. She closed her eyes as he began stroking his cock within her. Within seconds he had started hammering into her, and she had pulled him down to resume their kiss.

Carol came first, and it was her moaning and the clasping of her vagina on his cock that brought Kevin over the edge. The swelling of his already hard cock and the sensation of the hot semen blasting into her intensified her orgasm. She had broken their kiss when it started and was now moaning loudly. As she reached the peak of her orgasm she called out, "Ohhh, Kevinnnn." A few seconds later she added, "I've waited for that for so long."

The two of them maintained their connection as they both came down from their highs. Kevin had collapsed on top of her, his lips nestled at the curve of her jaw. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing deeply. Carol had clasped her arms around his shoulders and was holding him in a gentle grip while she tried to get her own breathing under control.

They lay there for over a minute before Kevin said, "Carol, we should have done this in high school. I would never have let you get away from me if we had. That was amazing even if it was over too quickly. Give me a few minutes and we can try that again with a whole lot more attention to the details."

Carol giggled before saying, "Just a few minutes? We have no need to rush now that you've made such pleasant arrangements with my mother. I still can't believe she would say all that to you, although I've been telling her how much I've enjoyed our time together. I didn't think I'd ever be able to find a man I could trust enough after Frank died." She was quiet for quite a while before she softly continued, "You know, that was the first time I thought of him."

Kevin had opened his eyes as she spoke and had become very thoughtful after her admission. "I thought of Keri for a second as I switched on the lights. After that I was thinking only of you until just when you said that." He smiled at Carol who had been watching him as he spoke. "I need to thank you for exorcising me of that ghost." He leaned over and began kissing her, a kiss that got deeper and more intense the longer it lasted. His erection, that had been starting to diminish, began to renew itself inside of her.

As she felt his cock begin to grow Carol broke their kiss and said, "Somebody meant what he said. I think we should move a bit though; I'm lying in the wet spot." She giggled as Kevin took her into his arms and rolled over onto his back.

He smiled up at her as he said, "Don't let me forget to change the sheets in the morning. I'm sure your mother will ask when we meet them for breakfast."

"For breakfast? What's that about?" Carol was running the backs of her fingers over his cheek, feeling the scrape of his stubble against her skin.

"Your mother wants us to meet them at the IHOP for breakfast at 11 in the morning. I guess it would be more like brunch. We can miss church for one week I suppose. She said they will bring Chrissy, and that we have no excuse not to stay up as late as we want tonight." He smiled and pulled her head down to him for a kiss. She had begun to roll her hips and slowly raise and lower them, fucking him while he spoke. "I bet we could even have a shower together in the morning."

Carol had closed her eyes and simply said, "Mmmmm." She raised herself up, pushing against his chest as she continued to slowly work his cock in and out of her grasping pussy. Kevin moved his hands up to her breasts, caressing them as they hung there above him. Neither of them spoke as they lay there enjoying the sensations.

+++++++++++++++

Kevin was in his living room at 2 the next afternoon, lying back on the sofa remembering the wonderful evening and morning he had spent with Carol. They had fucked twice the previous evening and once again before they got up to have a shower together. They had managed to christen his sheets three times, and he made a point of changing them himself before they left for breakfast.

Waking up with Carol nestled in his arms had been a dream come true for him, and he thought that she felt the same way, as she had seemed so happy when they woke up together. Sexually they had really connected well, and he was already looking forward to the next time they could spend the night together. Considering how cooperative her mother had been, Kevin was really hoping that it would be soon. He had to laugh to himself when he thought about their meeting at the IHOP that morning.

Marianne and Gary, along with Chrissy, were seated and waiting for them when they arrived. The two adults were grinning at them as they walked in, while Chrissy was laughing and waving, happy to see her mother again. As they sat down at the table Kevin said, "I'm sorry were late. I had to do a bit of laundry." He laughed as Carol got red in the face and hit him gently on the arm.

During their meal they had carried on that way with constant little jokes about blue pills, sheets and wine passing back and forth between the two couples. Chrissy had more than once looked at one of them with a question in her eyes, and it appeared that the adults had her confused. Later, as they got ready to say goodbye in the restaurant parking lot, Kevin had kissed Carol and Chrissy before giving Marianne a firm hug. As he gave her the embrace he whispered in her ear, "Thank you so much for your suggestions last night. It was the push that we needed."

Marianne smiled at him and then pulled him close again so that she could whisper back, "I think you two are good together. You're just what she has needed for a long time now, and Gary and I made good use of the opportunity to test his prescription." She laughed as she turned and took her husband's arm for the walk to Carol's car. Kevin stood in the lot and waved as the four of them drove away, a smile on his face.

He was in the midst of reliving the shower that he and Carol had enjoyed together when his cell phone rang and forced him to get up from the sofa. He assumed it was Carol as he answered with a happy, "Hi there."

"Kevin?"

Kevin recognized the voice of Joseph Kane and replied, "Yes, it's me. What can I do for you Joseph?"

"Well, Kevin, I'm calling about your offer to speak with Keri once we had gone over all of that information you gave us. We've got her staying at home with us now, and she asked if we could invite you over for a cup of coffee so that she could speak with you. She didn't want to call herself, as I think she is afraid that you would have hung up on her."

Kevin had been very surprised by Joseph's phone call, and hesitated before replying, "I guess I could. I don't have anything planned for this afternoon. Would you like me to come over right away?"

"If you could, we'd appreciate it."

"OK, I'll be right over." Kevin was a little apprehensive as he left his home, wondering what exactly Keri would want to say to him.

When he entered his former in-laws home, he immediately thought about all of the previous times he'd been there. They had all been occasions when he'd enjoyed walking through that door, but this wasn't one of those. Keri wasn't there as he arrived, and Joseph and Nancy asked him to join them in the kitchen. After they had poured 4 cups of coffee Joseph said, "Nancy and I are going to let you and Keri talk in here privately while we go in the living room." They took their 2 cups and left, and within just a few seconds Keri entered the kitchen and sat down across from Kevin.

Kevin was amazed at how good she looked. Her hair had grown enough that she'd had it styled a bit, and her color looked good. He could see she was thinner than when he last saw her, and she had dark circles beneath her eyes. She looked nervous and he wondered what she would have to say to him as she nervously twisted a handkerchief in her hands. He finally decided to break the ice by saying, "You look like you're recovering well, Keri."

"Thank you, Kevin. I appreciate you coming over to talk with me on such short notice. I hope it wasn't a problem because it could've waited until a more convenient time for you." Her voice was softer than he remembered it, and she continued twisting the handkerchief as she spoke. He wondered if he was close to crying, as he could see that her eyes looked to be filling with tears.

"It's not a problem, Keri. How have your memory problems been? Are you starting to remember everything yet?"

She shook her head and said, "I've only remembered a few things from the last year and a half. I've been to Crosby and Knox, and the receptionist was kind enough to show me around and tell me quite a bit about my time there. A few things seemed familiar, and I was able to understand some other things after speaking with her. I found out she and I were actually quite good friends during my time there. I don't have any recollection of her from the time I worked there though. It was really very frustrating."

"I imagine it would be. Are there things that you want me to talk about with you; things that you think I might be able to help you recover?" Kevin found it was easier speaking with her than he had expected it would be.

Keri smiled and said, "I do have a few questions all right. I spent a lot of time talking to Susan, and she's helped me a lot in trying to understand some of the things I did." She was still fidgeting with the handkerchief and periodically used it to dab at her eyes.

Kevin took another sip of his coffee and said, "Don't be scared to ask me anything. I'll try to be as honest as I can with you."

"Before I ask you anything, I just want to tell you how sincerely sorry I am for the way I've treated you. If I hadn't seen the email copies and spoken with the others, I would never have believed that I could've done that." She was dabbing her eyes more frequently now.

Kevin really had no answer for that. There was no way he could bring himself to say 'that's OK', considering what he had gone through as a result of her adultery and the aftermath.

Keri ended the silence by continuing, "I only have vague memories of Bradley and nothing of my... times with him. What I know of that is all secondhand information to me." She was quiet for almost a minute before she continued, "I've seen pictures of him and I've heard descriptions of him from some of the employees at the law firm. He wasn't that well liked, and I have no idea what I ever could have seen in him. I've even been up to his condo, and if my clothing and possessions hadn't been there I could never have believed I was living there with him." The tears were coming more quickly now, and she was forced to constantly dab her eyes.

Kevin continued to sit quietly, waiting for Keri to ask her questions. Again, after a lengthy pause, she continued, "There was one question that none of the others could fully answer for me. I wanted to know how you found out about what I was doing. I know it had something to do with the emails, but I don't know how."

Kevin filled her in on how he had discovered the first email message and how it had led him to the others. While he was speaking she had opened a drawer and removed a tattered and dog-eared bundle of papers, the emails that he had given her parents. He explained to her how the reference to the bra and pantie set had originally caught his eye, and he then told her what she had originally told him about the purchase of the set.

He carried on, telling her the story of what she had told him about the purse and earrings. She looked horror stricken as she listened to him recite some of the lies she had told him. When he was finished they had to wait while she regained her composure and took some time to wipe her streaming eyes.

When she was finally able to do so she said, "I'm sorry for the lies. I know you think it's easy for me to say that, but I really and truly mean it." A few moments later she asked, "While we're talking about the emails, can you tell me about this one where Bradley and I joked about my chauffeur?"

"You may wish you hadn't asked. Where you joked about your chauffeur delivering you to him, you're talking about me. Every trip you made to the state capital I drove you to the airport and carried your luggage to the check-in counter. I was delivering you to him, and I even carried your bag with the expensive underwear you were going to wear for him. The two of you thought that was funny." Just thinking about this bit of the information he had figured out from the emails started to make him angry again, and so he continued, "That wasn't the only thing the two of you joked about. There were also the comments you both made about how you were going to have to get me to phone you in your hotel room earlier in the evening." He carried on to explain how he had always made calls at around 9:45, and how he had been able to prove that she wasn't in her room before or after his calls. It was easy for her to see that he was still angry about that.

She began crying again, but after a couple of minutes she was able to say again, "I'm just so sorry, Kevin. I simply cannot understand how I could've done those things."

Kevin had a long sip of his coffee before he carried on, "It's all water under the bridge now Keri. I still get upset when I think of some things, but I've had enough time to get over almost all of it."

The conversation left the subject of the emails and turned to her health situation. She explained to Kevin that she was getting infrequent seizures, and the doctors were trying various medications to control them. Emotionally she was unable to consider working and had already permanently resigned her position with Crosby and Knox. Her parents were consulting with a lawyer, and she expected them to initiate a lawsuit against Bradley's insurance and estate for the injuries she'd received in the accident. After about 15 minutes of this small talk, Kevin announced that he thought it was time for him to leave.

"Before you go, Kevin, I wanted to ask if you thought it would be possible for us to go out on a date. I know you can probably never forgive the new Keri, the one who betrayed you so terribly, but I'm the old Keri again. I don't remember cheating on you, or hardly any of that. Perhaps if we went out for supper, or had some other type of dates, you might be able to someday fall in love with the old Keri again." She said all of this quickly, wanting to get it all out before he could say anything that would stop her.

This was the situation Kevin had dreaded, and he hesitated while he thought of what he should say, before answering, "I'm sorry, Keri. There is no old Keri or new Keri in my mind; there's only one Keri, the one I fell in love with and then lost to Trey. It took me a long time to get past her, but I'm happy with where I ended up. I know this isn't what you want to hear, and I understand that." She had begun quietly crying again while he spoke.

When he got up to leave she asked, "Have you found someone else?"

Again he hesitated before answering, unsure of how what he said would affect her. "I think I have, Keri. I think I have."

"Is she the dark-haired woman with the little girl?"

Kevin had a look of surprise on his face as he said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, that's her. How did you know?"

"My parents saw her when they were at the house. They told me about her." Keri was still drying her eyes as she said that. Finally she said, "You deserve someone who will treat you better than I did." When she had finished saying that she turned and ran from the room. Kevin let himself out and was gone long before Keri's parents realized he and Keri were no longer in the kitchen.

++++++++++++

A month later, on a sunny Saturday afternoon in April, Gary and Kevin used a rental truck to move Carol and Chrissy out of their apartment and into Kevin's house. Things had been going so well between the two of them that they decided they had to find out if they belonged together. Chrissy was excited to be getting a yard to play in and a large room of her own. Kevin's computer had been moved to a corner of the living room, and the room it had been in was now freshly painted and decorated for a young girl. There was a large box containing a children's play set complete with swing sitting in the garage awaiting assembly.

The three of them became regulars at their church every Sunday, and Kevin soon noticed that Keri's parents would infrequently attend the same church. He didn't think anything of that when, four months after Carol had moved in with him, the minister announced that the two of them would be getting married the following Saturday and that anyone from the congregation could attend. They had decided that a small informal wedding was what they wanted, and they chose their church rather than the City Hall for the ceremony.

Chrissy was ecstatic that she would be her mother's flower girl, and only attendant, and that she would soon be getting a new father. Kevin was quick to make her realize that Frank Janzen would always be her father, but that he would be delighted to be her dad. He and Carol agreed that Chrissy would retain her father's surname even if they proceeded with a legal adoption. Kevin insisted that the sacrifice Frank had made would not result in him appearing to lose his only child, and Kevin and Carol had spent an hour on the phone with Frank's parents explaining their upcoming marriage and their plans for keeping Chrissy a part of the Janzens' lives. The call had ended with their promise to visit Chrissy's paternal grandparents for a week before the end of summer. Kevin was anxious to meet them, and they decided the trip could be their honeymoon.

Their simple wedding ceremony went off without a hitch with a church full of friends and family witnessing the event. It was obvious to some that Carol was pregnant, and Chrissy made sure that everyone in the church knew that she was going to have twin brothers. It was difficult to tell whether Chrissy was more excited about the impending arrival of her two brothers or the fact that Kevin was now her dad.

A week later, while he was out having his exhaust system replaced before their trip to visit the Janzens, Kevin ran into his former brother-in-law Robert Kane. He was surprised to learn that Robert and Susan had accompanied Keri to the wedding the previous week. They had only stayed until the end of the service as Keri had found it much more difficult to be there than she had expected.

Kevin, in turn, found it difficult to understand how Keri could have come to his wedding. "Why did she want to be there? I know how upset she was when I told her I was involved with Carol. Watching us get married must have bothered her."

Robert replied, "She's trying to get over you now, just as you got over her. She thought that by watching you get married it would make it easier for her to move on. It did bother her a lot, but she said she was glad she went."

The two men continued with small talk until Robert said, "I almost forgot to tell you. Keri's lawsuit against Bradley Knox's insurance company was settled. Because it doesn't look like she will ever be able to work again she was able to get an almost $2 million settlement. Part of the deal was that she would get his condo, so that's where she's living now. We couldn't figure out why she would want it, but she said she hoped living there would help her regain some of her lost memories. Personally, I don't see that that is going to be very likely. The doctors seem to think that she's recovered all that's recoverable. I'm afraid that being constantly reminded of that SOB won't be good for her mental state. With him dead, you remarried, and her only being able to remember the good times with you, I just think it's a mistake."