Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look down on this man who is causing these incredible sensations for you and find him smiling, watching you.

"How, do you, do nnngh, do this, you are amazing?" You have trouble speaking, but you get the words out.

"It is as much you as it is me." he says, "the mind is an extremely powerful thing you know, your largest erogenous zone."

You've settled into a slow rocking rhythm now, the slightest movements generating a wonderful sense of contentment. While the sensations continue to take you to a level of arousal you've never known before, in both mind and body.

"I know you've wanted this for some time now, but you see you don't have to leave to experience it do you...?"

"Oh Namor," you say, "it is so wonderful, I've wanted this for so long." You're startled by your own words. "NAMOR!?!?!"

So now you've experienced it my pretty little mermaid. Are you ready to return to discover your true powers?"

Your eyes are shut tight, as your body once more experiences the most incredible sensations and an overpowering sense of oneness with the universe floods your being. You open your eyes again and find yourself in Namor's palatial room of sanctuary. Namor there with you, holding your hands.

"What? How? My gills, my tail, but I thought..."

You thought you'd reached a new level of being, and you did. It wasn't the way you thought or hoped it would be, it's better."

"But it was so real Namor, so intense..."

"Such is the power of the Tantra my precious little mermaid. Your love for me, your willingness to risk all to achieve a higher level of existence that you felt I was on. It all came to the fore when you entered the dangerous waters that almost cost you your life. We have reached a spiritual level together we can share as one. A oneness that surpasses all physical pleasures to achieve a greater satisfaction. I am you, you are me."

"I wanted so much to be like you Namor, to be part of you and as one with you. I felt I could never do this with us being different, but I dreamed of enjoying the human pleasures of the flesh that I could never experience as a mermaid, Now you have shown me the way of Tantra. Shown me that the greatest pleasure, the ultimate orgasm, comes from the power of my mind."

12