All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 02'

by cookiejar

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...CARO IS HOT AND HAS HAD HER SEXUAL AWAKENING !!!

..good writing developing Caro's hiden strong sexual desires, so, now write some stories about Caro's secret summer cruise trip where she is the poolside erotic masseuse on a nudist African swingers trip..Caro is popular and averages 18 half hour "sessions" per day and she is live on 800 screens on the ship and on the internet 24/7..Caro loves the huge horse size hung basketball players..what fun and lot's of material for a "massage" series..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I think the previous comment may be taking this to far to fast and even perhaps in the wrong direction. I enjoy the Cookiejar is using her talents as an author to develop and flesh out her characters. It takes time to to make them real so the readers become invested in the story. Indeed the title Metamorphosis is very well chosen. The protagonist undergoes a transformation but so does the reader if the story is done right, and so far this story id done ... very right. Keep up the great work, I for one look forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the first commenter

is a spammer, just report it - that stupid cut and paste is the first comment posted on every story. On to the topic at hand...

Great 2nd chapter, Caro is evolving in a believable fashion, foreshadowing of her boss' nefarious intentions adds suspense, erotic scenes handled tastefully, all in all a good bit of writing, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous