Metamorphosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caro heard herself begging for more, as the head of his cock pushed up by her stomach. She was almost mad with desire by now and gasped as she felt his fingers move inside her. He moved them in and out, stretching her for his cock. Caro knew he was very big, but she didn't care, she just wanted his cock. Using one hand he ground the head over her entrance, covering it in her juices. As he began to push the head past her lips, she felt her folds opening to his assault. His hand moved into her hair and he lifted her head and told her to watch her body take his cock. Back and forth he moved as he slowly filled her. Each in and out movement of his cock rubbed her already sensitive clit and moved him deeper. Caro began to whimper; her body was on the edge and taking her hips in his hand; he thrust in one last time. Her back arched as he ground her clit in circular motions, bringing her to a place she had never been before.

***

Frank pushed in slowly, letting Caro adjust to his size gradually. As he pushed, he made sure to rub his cock shaft on her clit. He had been pleased to see Caro had shaved over the weekend, another step in releasing her inhibitions. The sensation of his cock against her newly shaven mound was incredible and he made himself focus. He wanted to get Caro used to his size, which meant he needed to go slow. Moving his ass in circles he ground her clit, which had the desired effect. She screamed out and came underneath him, as he drove his cock in all the way and fucked her slowly. Her body bucked and jerked and her fingernails dug into his arms as the spasms wound down. Frank wouldn't let her rest, he held onto the arm rest over her head and started to pump. She was wide open to him now; one leg on the floor; while the other was on the back of the sofa. He was gripping the sofa arm tightly now as he drove her deep into the sofa with long thrusts. Her breasts were shaking under his assault as he used the springs of the sofa to drive himself into her.

"Frank," she moaned. "Please, please."

"Please what Caro?" Frank smiled as she used his name for the first time. She didn't even realize she had said it. "What do you want Caro? Tell me!"

Her head tossed back and forth on the sofa, she was oblivious to everything but him. "I want-" Her voice tailed off.

"You want what Caro? Tell me!" Frank groaned as he asked, he was rapidly losing all control. "Say it Caro! Say it!"

"I want you to fuck me, to make me cum again," she screamed as her body began to shake.

Caro's legs wrapped around his back and her mouth was against his shoulder as she came again. Her moans and their vibrations sent Frank rocketing over the edge as his cum shot out. She was whispering his name as he fucked her, her words mixing with his moans. His hips slowed as he pumped, sending the last drops deep into her body. After a few minutes, he shifted around and maneuvered until she was lying on top of him. Her body still twitched off and on and her breathing was slowly starting to slow. Frank smiled as she made a sound, maybe a contented sigh?

"Caro?" he said softly.

"Uh huh," she said sleepily.

"Did I tell you I was multi-orgasmic?" Frank said with a small grin on his face as she sat up and looked at him in shock.

Something told him this was going to be an interesting couple of weeks. Winning that bet was looking better every day.

To be continued ...

12