Miami Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't imagine the smoke, the smell, the yelling and the raw emotion you experience at the sight of a favorite or friend getting the shit beat out of them." Maria stated factually.

"Still want to go?" she asked.

I shook my head "yes" and we went to see her father for tickets.

Maria's father was an accountant but could be found at the gym in the late afternoons. When he heard it was Lupe's fight I wanted to attend, he commented that she was a promising prospect except her age was a detriment.

"Why her age Mr. Delgado" I asked with inquisitiveness.

"At twenty six, she is middle aged for a fighter at this stage of her career. There are younger fighters with faster reflexes and by the time a fighter is thirty, they are old. I know some fighters who last into their late thirties but they are the rare exception to the rule." He said with the utmost sincerity.

He suggested that I watch a movie called "The Harder They Fall" before I attended the fight because it gave a realistic glimpse into the world of prize fighting. And, under no circumstances was I to attend the fight without Maria or my father or both.

"It's a rough crowd and a rough business." he added with weariness in his voice.

Maria assured her father that she would attend the fight with me. On the way home, I stopped at the video store and rented the movie.

I read the outside of the box and I recognized the name Humphrey Bogart among the actors. The movie was made in the mid 1950's and I silently questioned its relevance to a modern audience.

As the movie unfolded, I was totally absorbed as a physically imposing but untalented boxer from South America was used by crooked promoters to get a shot at the heavyweight title. After the fighter's savage defeat in the title fight, the character played by Humphrey Bogart learns that the fighter will receive next to nothing via "creative accounting" by the promoter. In a gesture of heartfelt humanity, he gives the fighter his share of the money from the crooked promoter.

As the credits rolled by, my eyes were awash with hot tears and I no longer questioned its relevancy for modern audiences.

On the night of the fight, we sat in the first row near Lupe's corner. The fight was held at a small arena that started its existence as a factory many years ago. The ring was in the center with metal chairs set up in rows around the perimeter and the floor had a sticky feeling underfoot. I could barely hear Maria over the crowd noise that reverberated in the rafters overhead. The smell of stale beer, sweat, cigar and cigarette smoke was magnified in the arena as overhead fans did a poor job of ventilation.

Lupe's match was the first on the fight card and we heard jeering and cheering as she entered the ring. She gave Maria and me a broad smile when she saw us. Her opponent was a twenty one year old pro known for her fast fists and foot movement.

When the referee gave the instructions and the robes came off, I was fascinated by the skinny but defined physique of Lupe's opponent. During round one, Lupe tried to get inside and punch with her powerful right but her opponent skillfully counterpunched and tied her up. At longer range the opponents jab was very effective and it kept Lupe from getting inside where she could do the most damage.

By the end of the third round, Lupe's face was showing the effects from the constant jabs and counterpunches, her cheeks looked swollen with bruises and her left eye was swelling shut. Her corner man worked desperately between rounds to keep her eye open but during the rounds Lupe's opponent concentrated her jabs and counterpunches at the eye.

In the middle of the fourth round, Lupe managed to get inside when her opponents counterpunch missed and she rocked her with a right to the side of the head. Maria and I were on our feet yelling but her opponent with glassy eyes tied her up and recovered. She resumed her strategy of flicking the jab into Lupe's face, counterpunching and tying Lupe up when she got inside.

At end of the fourth round, I was overcome with sadness at Lupe's impending defeat. Her eye had swollen shut and she was having a hard time keeping her opponent who still looked fresh, in front of her. A tiny stream of blood trickled out of one nostril and I could hear her manager constantly shouting instructions in Spanish.

Maria was yelling words of encouragement in Spanish but the spectacle was too much for me as tears streamed down my face. Before the start of the sixth round, the ring doctor examined Lupe's bruised and battered face and declared the fight over. Her opponent had won by a TKO.

Even with all the bruises and swelling Lupe's face had an expression of devastation. I was openly crying and when Maria saw me she threw her arms around me protectively and we left the arena. Outside I managed to get myself under control and Maria never said "I told you so."

"Do you want to go in and see her?" she asked in total seriousness.

I looked at Maria with teary eyes and nodded my head "yes".

The security guard recognized Maria and we walked in the back entrance and down a long corridor. We waited outside the dressing room door until Lupe's manager granted us permission to enter.

Lupe was sitting upright on a table as her handler and corner man worked on her battered face. When she saw me she smiled and gestured for me to come closer. As I approached, I was overwhelmed with emotion when I saw her face.

"Chica, why are you crying?" she questioned with curiosity and feeling.

"For Lupe?" She asked with a mixture of wonder and tenderness.

"Yes" I said in a barely audible voice.

"It is just one fight, I will train harder; there will be others." she stated forcefully in her thick accent.

Lupe's handler was trying to concentrate on his work but she stopped him and continued,

"I am so happy you come to my fight. You are my amiga." She added with genuine emotion.

By now I was bawling and my heart ached for Lupe. She reached out, took me in her arms and held me against her sweaty body. She was the one who withstood the punishment yet she was comforting me! She whispered Spanish words of endearment in my ear and I understood.

As long as I live I will never forget Lupe and the one and only time I witnessed a prize fight. I admired her for her courage and compassion but more importantly, she taught me just how indomitable the human spirit can be.

Maria was packed and ready when I saw her the last night before she left for college.

"Stanford!" I gasped when she told me where she was headed. I had never thought to ask before this.

"I know you're ready for Stanford but is Stanford ready for you!" I exclaimed.

Maria had a shy expression on her pretty face and I embraced her firmly. We kissed with tenderness and I saw tears forming in her eyes. The last few months were a journey of discovery for me and I was going to miss my friend.

Maria asked if I would sit with her and watch a movie on television. We sat close together with her arm around me and my head on her shoulder. I felt her hand intertwine with mine and we stayed that way until it was time for me to go.

With Maria off to college, my last week of work at the resort pool started out tedious and boring. One afternoon I saw Lee and he had a sad expression on his face.

"Why so down in the dumps?" I asked curiously.

"April and I broke up." He stated flatly.

During dinner break, he related how last weekend he found April in an uncompromising position in the women's shower room.

"She was giving Ron Sanders a BJ." He said sadly.

Apparently April was burning the candles at both ends. Ron was general manager of the resort and married with a couple of kids. Lee explained how he had thought that April might be the "one" but now...He had tears in his eyes and looked down at the concrete floor. Lee tried to go on but his emotions were getting the better of him. He merited far more, especially from April. With my new and improved body, I wanted to kick April's ass for hurting my friend.

After a nasty thunderstorm, the pool closed for the evening and I asked Lee to meet me at the women's locker room. I quickly changed and when Lee was coming down the walkway, another thunderstorm blew in and we sat in the locker room waiting for it to stop.

Lee looked so depressed that I tried to comfort him and put my arm around his broad shoulder. He turned and hugged me. I felt his back rising and falling in a stuttering motion that was indicative of someone crying. Without thinking, I pressed my body against him and kissed his teary face.

The sexual emotion that we had denied ourselves in high school came bubbling to the surface. We kissed passionately and in no time we were panting like two tigers in heat. As I massaged his shorts covered boner, he lifted my T shirt and tongued my nipples with reckless abandon.

I commanded Lee to stand up and I stripped him then whipped off my shorts and panties. As he was standing, his erection was dripping with pre cum. It wasn't the biggest cock I had ever seen but it was more than enough for me.

Before he had a chance to react, I told him to sit on the bench seat. I sat on his lap facing him. As he held my firm ass in his hands, I gradually lowered my gaping pussy onto his cock. With his hands securely holding my butt cheeks, my pussy slowly engulfed his shaft.

I pumped my needy pussy up and down Lee's cock and once I picked up a good head of steam, I never let up. I was determined to give Lee a screwing he'd remember for a long time.

Lee's eyes were glued to the action as I pounded my gushing pussy on his stiff meat. On a down stroke, I gripped his cock with my internal muscles and ground against his shaft.

Lee yelped out loud.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shrieked.

I immediately came off his swollen organ and jerked it with my hand. His cock exploded like a fountain sending jets of sperm into the air.

When his cock stopped its orgasmic spasms, he sat me on the bench and dove into my sloppy pussy. He ate me with complete and utter lust. Already primed by the screwing he gave me, my pussy contracted with a strong orgasm.

Finally after four years, we consummated our relationship and it was never repeated.

A couple of years later, Lee married April. Turns out he really did love her and she him. I was invited to the wedding and saw Maria with her girlfriend, a blonde little pixie with the prettiest face and smile.

My summer came to an end and I found myself on a plane with Chicago my destination. I was keeping a promise that I had made over a year ago. Natalie met me at the airport and we drove to her father's apartment in downtown Chicago. I had three days left before I was required to report to graduate school in Philadelphia.

As we rode the elevator to her floor, we chatted about the time we spent scuba diving in Cozumel, Mexico. When Natalie opened the apartment door, the smell of fresh hot pizza assailed my nostrils and tears of joy sprang into my eyes.

Later the same night we were cuddling buck naked in Natalie's bed and I was rehashing my experiences over the summer. Natalie was looking my body over.

"Nice muscles" she remarked with eagerness and ran her hands all over me.

As I was enjoying her exploring hands, I told Natalie about Lupe. I was powerless to stop them and she saw the tears coursing down my face. Of all the events that had transpired over the summer, it was the one occurrence that had the most impact on me.

While Natalie lovingly embraced me, I finished the story in a halting and tear soaked voice. Her eyes were moist and she looked at me with the same fondness and caring that she showed me in Cozumel.

"My kindhearted friend" she said with emotion and held me tightly trying to comfort me like Lupe had done after the fight.

As I regained my composure, I temporarily dozed off with Natalie hugging me and stroking my back. I woke to her smiling face.

"You Ok?" she asked with compassion and I shook my head in the affirmative.

Natalie's gaze shifted down my body and she had a hungry look in her eyes. We kissed with tender delicacy and I felt the dampness from her pussy on my thigh.

"Me first" I squealed with enthusiasm and with my strong arms, I flipped Natalie onto her back.

Stay tuned for my next Sapphic adventure

12