All Comments on 'Michael'

by heminway

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding writing, and a very erotic story. It kept my attention and kept me hard from start to finish. It reads as if it was so real. Great job

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 17 years ago
Looking for me

Great story. Probably true. I too am a nudist for many years. If anyone is looking for someone who like the "Michael" in the story...contact me. If you would have liked "Michael", you will be even more thrilled with me. Only I am completely DDF and will take a test for you to prove it.

Couples and small groups welcome as well as single women.

HungBigBen@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When first married,I would water ski with a well endowed friend and my new wife would ride shot for us. We would put our wetsuits on and off in the boat. I am average sized so when he changed my 19 year old wife always stared at his huge cock. When I teased her she said It was not only the size but his foreskin that got her attention because she had only been with three other guys all circumcised like me. Like your bride she seemed mesmerized by it every time she daw his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We visit St. Martin every year and have seen Michael at Cupecoy and Baei Rouge beach. He usually makes his rounds but is on Cupecoy beach the most. He seems to have quite the following. We have seen him doing exactly what this couple wrote about. All true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous