Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 03

Story Info
Michael's training under Diane gets interesting.
2.5k words
4.23
32k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

The mansion was huge but Michael could barely see it as the chauffer quickly whisked him indoors to a large drawing room. Diane was already seated in a leather armchair as he stood before her. She made him pose and turn around so she could see how he looked. In the airport she did not have as much time to examine his new look.

"Mmm, as I thought," she said. "You look much better with your silly facial hair shaven. You could now pass for a woman even without any makeup. I like the choice of the gauzy top and leather pants. Laurie followed her instructions well! I am going to enjoy training you."

Diane made him take off his pants and viewed his now limp and ringed cock. She asked him to come closer, grabbed his cock with her hands and exclaimed that Laurie was right about its size. The smooth shaven cock twitched at Diane's stroking and began to harden to an impressive length. Diane pulled him close and wrapped her glossy lips around his purplish tip. Michael's cock danced up and down with her oral attention until Diane let him go. Her hands then gripped and circled his ass, probing it. She said that it needed be made ready for her pleasure. Michael did not know then what she meant but his cock twitched with excitement.

As Michael's nether regions were being physically handled by Diane, a girl in a short strappy white cotton dress walked in on them. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and was just about Michael's height and weight. She in fact looked a lot like Michael, except she was wearing a dress and was expertly made up.

Diane introduced her as Sophia. She said that Sophia was her companion and lover who would help in Michael's training. She asked Sophia to take off Michael's shirt. Michael felt embarrassed to be completely nude in front of two women he hardly knew. But this made his excitement increase. Sophia also felt his cock and said that she would love to use something that size.

Diane had made them all a stiff drink and asked that Sophia look over Michael for getting him ready. Sophia wrinkled her nose at Michael's body hair and said that it needed to be taken care off right away. She looked at Michael's face and nails and exclaimed that a simple grooming would do for now but a salon visit tomorrow was essential. She then agreed that Michael's skin and hair could also use the salon touch tomorrow but that she would do her best for this evening's events.

By then the drink had set Michael at ease. Sophia took Michael's glass away and put it on the table. She pushed Michael to the floor making him kneel in front of her. She lifted up her dress so that Michael could see her beautiful clean shaven pussy. Sophia pulled Michael's face to her bald cleft. Michael enthusiastically lapped her sweet juices. She smelt aroused and spicy. He licked her lips and sides and bent his head back so his tongue could push up into her more easily. Her dress fell over his head as she grabbed his head and pushed it onto her pussy. Her knees bent down a little and she pushed herself on Michael's now upturned face. Michael tried in vain to lap up all the liquid that was seeping out of her but a lot of it trickled down onto his face and neck. Michael's tongue moved up and found her raised clit and he proceeded to suck and lick it furiously. This attention made her groan and tighten her legs. She squeezed his face now with both her hands and legs. The feeling of being enclosed under her dress and having his face completely controlled by her limbs made Michael weak with desire. His hand squeezed and stroked his cock as he relished being made to satisfy Sophia. His attentions on her clit finally paid off as Sophia used her hands to push his face back and forth, rubbing herself with his mouth and tongue and screamed as she came. Even more juice ran down Michael's throat and some down his neck as she pushed him away from her.

"Not bad for a learner," Sophia said. "He could use some more training but is certainly very enthusiastic. Can I tutor him once more after we get him ready?" she asked eagerly. "There may not be time at home so let's take this up later on tonight. Now be a good girl and get him ready," said Diane.

Sophia hustled Michael upstairs to the guest wing. She pushed him into a very large bathroom with a huge tub and a two-person shower stall. She took off his cock ring and leather collar and put them on the table. She asked him to step into the tub as she took a roll-on hair remover and went over his back, chest, legs and hands with it. For good measure she went over his cock and ass as well. She then asked him to stand in the tub for five minutes while it worked to remove all the hair.

Michael's desire to learn to please women was now more than a reality. He had orally pleased two women this afternoon and had himself come three times all within a few hours. His sexual excitement, however, seemed to be undiminished as the evening and the week promised even more new and interesting experiences.

After a few minutes she asked him to enter the shower stall and joined him after peeling off her dress. Her body was slim but firm and her breasts were pert like Laurie's. Her nipples were stiff and he knew she was sexually excited even after the oral attention. Sophia let the water run on him to wash away the remaining hair and lotion. She then used a sweet smelling shower gel on him to clean him thoroughly. She undid his ponytail and shampooed the styling gel out of his hair and then used an herbal conditioner to make it soft and shiny. She could not help caressing his cock and ass as she used the bath soap all over him. Even though she had just come, the warm water and soaping his body made her gasp with raw need again. His ringed cock was fully erect from the soapy caresses and he rubbed himself against her hands. Sophia pushed him against the shower wall and used her hand to pull his stiff cock into her soapy vagina. Sophia pushed herself back and forth on his slick cock urgently as her tongue invaded his mouth. She liked his size filling her up and rubbing deep inside her. However a few minutes of this was all that he could take and he erupted deep inside her. She felt softening and pushed him away from her. Frustrated, she slapped him hard telling him to make sure and satisfy her first before he came. The slap hurt and his face stung. His eyes brimmed with unshed tears but he pursed his lips and nodded in agreement. He lad learnt his lesson and made himself a mental note on pleasing the woman first. She kissed him and said that they would do this again later. She then stopped the water and asked him to step out of the shower. She used a towel to wipe and rub him down hard all over. She rubbed a soft body lotion all over his body with special attention to his cock and ass. She then took the cock ring from the table and tightened it around him extra tight. In his softened state it did not hurt. She too then dried herself and put on her short terry robe.

Its time to get you ready she said and pulled him to the dressing room next door. She asked him sit on the chair as she prepared to style his hair. She put in some large curlers to give some body and movement to his now shiny conditioned hair. With the curlers in place, she proceeded to put a light foundation on his face and after that she brushed on an equally light powder coating. She outlined his eyes with a liner and darkened his own lashes but did not make up his eyelids or add false lashes. She took a very light natural shade lipstick and lip gloss and expertly coated his lips so that they looked shiny but otherwise natural. She took out the curlers and used the brush and the hair dryer to style his hair. Her efforts transformed his hair to a shiny dark brown mane with plenty of body. She bent his head forward and sprayed his roots lightly to help retain the body through the night. He then looked at the mirror and was startled to see someone totally new. His reflection looked like a beautiful boy with his face framed by very stylish sleek long hair.

She then left the room and came back with his outfit for the evening. First she took a loose linked thin gold chain, wrapped it around his waist and clasped it so it hung loosely around his hips. She then gave him a white translucent sleeveless and collarless linen shirt to wear. The top showed off his smooth and slim shoulders. She then made him put on his leather pants again but instead of using his belt she used a slim black scarf for the pants. The pants matched well with the linen top. Michael was not wearing any underwear and with his body hair all removed, his skin was very sensitive and he could feel the leather and the linen of his clothes all over his body. She then sprayed him with a light musky perfume and made him try on a pair of low heeled shiny black sandals. She put a small gold clip-on earring on his right ear and redid his black leather collar. She took him to a full-length mirror so he could see himself. The old straggly haired bearded Michael was gone for ever. In his place stood this pretty well styled boy with longish tousled hair that fell all around his smooth face. The outfit made him look like an expensive boy toy and he now felt the excitement in becoming what he had subconsciously always wanted to be for Laurie. Sophie had him do a twirl and said that he looked ready to turn heads at the club. She kissed him on his cheek and asked him to wait downstairs while she got ready.

He walked down to the drawing room and sat on the large leather sofa. A maid came over with a drink for him. With the drink in his system he calmed him down quickly and began thinking of the exciting events so far. He loved everything that Diane and Sophia had done to him and could not wait for the evening and the rest of this week. He hoped that Laurie would find his new appearance as exciting as he did and that she would let him use his oral skills on her to give her pleasure.

His erotic day dreams were interrupted when Sophia came down. She looked sexy in her plunging halter-top short black dress and her black strappy high heels. She was not wearing any stockings. Her dark brown hair was all around her face styled almost like his. Her makeup was also very light and she looked fresh and exciting. Her eyes were dark lined with plenty of deep blue eye shadow. Her nails were french manicured. She came up, kissed him lightly on his cheek and sat down next to him. Her hand went around his waist as they sat and waited for Diane. Soon she had her hand over his crotch protectively covering and feeling him.

In a few minutes, Diane came into the room. As before, she was exquisitely made up and her hair looked glossy in the same heavy ponytail style of the morning. Instead of the cream leather skirt of that afternoon, she now wore an even shorter jet black one with a slit side. It was so short that when she moved you could see that she wore garters and sometimes get glimpses of her bare pussy. Her black stocking clad feet were in silver stilettos. The white sleeveless semi-transparent silk blouse she wore did little to hide her perfect breasts with large pointy nipples. Gold chains and large gold pendant earrings adorned her. Her heavy musky perfume filled the room. Michael's cock jerked in his leather crotch at the sight and smell of Diane. Sophia giggled as she felt Michael's excitement with her hand.

Diane asked Michael to stand up and turn around so that she could look at him. She congratulated Sophia for making Michael look so fantastic for this evening. She said that Susan would definitely find him her type when they met at the club. Before Michael could ask who Susan was and which club they were going to, Diane excused herself, stepped out of the room and came back with a small wooden box. She opened it and handed Sophia a joint from the box. Sophia used a lighter to light the joint and took a few puffs. She then handed it to Diane who also took a few drags and then gave it to Michael. Never having smoked a joint, Michael coughed when he drew the smoke into his lungs. However, he recovered and soon took a few drags getting a nice buzz from the excellent pot. Within thirty minutes they were quite buzzed with the joint and the drinks. Michael felt like he would do anything for these two women and was looking forward to an evening of delight. He was a little nervous about the mysterious Susan but secretly he was hoping that he would do made to something interesting at the club.

The chauffeur came in, announced that the limousine was ready to go and then went back outside. Diane and Sophia went to the ladies room one last time and when they came back all three of them went out and got into the limousine. Diane sat on one side with Michael next to her. Sophie sat at the other end. After a few minutes, Diane's hand went around Michael's shoulders and she pulled him close to her. He leaned his head against Diane's breast and snuggled up to her. Diane took his hand and placed his between her open thighs. Michael understood what she wanted and quickly used his fingers and began stroking her pussy. His hands rubbed her wet lips and quickly found her clit. The moisture from her excitement made it easy for him to stroke and rub her clit and he was rewarded in a few minutes when she moaned and quivered. Michael continued his attention until she pulled his hand away saying, "Enough, that was good. You are learning quickly." She asked him to clean her and himself with a wet tissue as they arrived at their destination.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers