Michael Returns to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay in each other’s arms, talking about small things and simply enjoying being together. Michael would kiss her and they would kiss each other as if to punctuate their comments. He caressed her as they talked, allowing his hands to caress her bare shoulders and arms. As they talked, his hands passed over her backside, gently squeezing and caressing her bottom. He ran his finger along the fold between her bottom and her legs, and she was surprised at her erotic response to this simple action.

Soon, his hand was under the gown and his palms and fingers were stroking her bare bottom.

Joeve never knew whether she had lain on her back herself or if he had somehow indicated that he wanted her to lie back, but she realized that they were doing more kissing and less talking. Michael’s hand explored her belly button, and found its way to fondle her breast underneath the nightgown. Joeve’s felt herself lubricating and knew that without any conscious preparation in her part, her body was preparing itself.

Soon, Michael’s hand moved to her lower regions and she began anticipating what was to come. What kind of magic did he have in his fingers that did so many wonderful things to her?

She found the waistband of his pajamas and after trying unsuccessfully to unsnap it, impatiently pushed the pajamas downward. Michael raised his hips and she slipped the pajamas down as far as she could. Then she felt him kicking them off. He in turn, lifted her nightgown, gently urging her to let him take it off. She resisted.

Last night she had asked to keep it on, and he had agreed. This morning, he seemed more insistent about taking it off. Somehow she was embarrassed about being naked before him, but she realized how silly that was. They had made love. He had seen and touched and kissed her everywhere. There was certainly no need to ‘hide behind’ a silly nightgown.

She raised her hips, then her shoulders as he lifted the garment over her head and dropped it outside the blanket. She pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts, and he smiled at her display of modesty. They continued to kiss and he fondled her breasts through the sheet. Then, he gradually pulled the sheet downward. At first she resisted, holding the sheet in place, but quickly yielded at his insistence to uncover her breasts. When her breasts became uncovered, his eyes caressed them as if they were objects of worship. His smile revealing the pleasure he had gazing at her.

“May I touch them?” he asked. His hand coming to rest on her arm.

“Of course,” she responded, lifting his hand and moving it to her.

His hand gently lifted her breast, caressing it, bouncing it, weighing it, kneading, and finally, he kissed it. He kissed her breasts all over and suckled gently on her.

Then the sheet was being pushed down further. Although she was still self conscious, she made no effort to stop him. Still a little nervous, she allowed him to gaze on her nakedness from her head to her toes. She knew there were other girls with better bodies that she had, with fuller breasts, breasts that lifted themselves up better than hers, with waists that were narrower than hers, and hips fuller than hers.

“Joeve, you are BEAUTIFUL!” he whispered.

In that moment, Joeve felt more appreciated than she had ever felt before, at least by someone outside of her family.

The only thing she cared about was that Michael thought she was beautiful. She drew him closer to her and held him tight.

A sudden realization passed through her mind that they were both naked and all of the covers were gone. But she didn’t care.

Somehow, by mutual consent, he was on top of her, and again she gave an unconscious gasp as he entered her.

Neither was in a hurry to finish. They would thrust together for a while, then simply lie together entwined together, enjoying the feeling of each other. With him still inside of her, they would talk about inconsequential things. They would kiss, hug, laugh together, tell jokes and make comments about their current activities that would be considered ‘off color’ in any other context. Most of the jokes were sexual in nature and would not really be appropriate anywhere else, but were somehow very amusing in the current situation. They would return to their lover’s dance for a while. There was no tension, no real unsatisfied need to be filled. It was simply a time of intimate communion with each other, except that he was inside of her, and she was glad to keep him there.

Eventually the stimulation began to increase and their ‘dance of love’ became more intense, crescendoing slowly until they both reached a gentle, satisfying climax.

“I guess you wanted to have ME for breakfast,” Joeve teased as they both came down from their orgasmic highs.

Lying side-by-side, they continued small talk. Eventually, the topic of food came up, and they both agreed that it was time to go downstairs and fix breakfast.

Chapter 10 – Breakfast downstairs.

Joeve sat up, drawing the sheets to her bosom as she searched for her nightgown. Finding it, she slipped it over her head and slipped out of the bed, the nightgown demurely falling into place. She handed Michael’s bathrobe to him and retrieved her own, knotting the belt into place. Then she climbed down the stairs. She stopped first in the bathroom. As she sat down, she became mindful that some of Michael’s semen had seeped out of her and had dried on her thighs and legs. She realized that there was some fresh semen also, evidence of their activities, she thought to herself, and she smiled to herself.

After she flushed the toilet, she cleaned off the ‘evidence’ with a wet washcloth, then rinsed her face, brushed her teeth and hair, and headed toward the kitchen.

As she passed through the living area on her way to the kitchen, she noticed her larger suitcase sitting unopened beside the downstairs futon. She smiled remembering that her cheerleading outfit was in this suitcase.

Once in the kitchen, she located a frying pan and the eggs and cheese as she saw Michael climbing down the steps, dressed in his robe also. Noticing his bare legs, she wondered if he was naked underneath the bathrobe, and this thought sent a twinge through her stomach and between her legs. The bathroom door closed and she hunted for bread to make toast. As she started the toaster, she heard a flush, followed by the sound of an electric razor coming from the bathroom.

She was pouring the mixed eggs and cheese into the frying pan when Michael arrived at her side and put an arm around her. The faint aroma of his aftershave was a small but satisfying pleasure. She scraped the congealing eggs from the bottom of the frying pan as Michael kissed her neck. Closing her eyes and tilted her head, offering her neck to Michael’s kiss. He slipped behind her, brushing her hair behind her ear and off of her neck, and encircled her with her arms, all the time kissing her neck and working his way up to her ear. She turned in his arms and placed her arms around his neck, and they shared a quick, pleasant, quiet kiss. Again, Joeve wondered if Michael was wearing anything underneath his robe.

When the kiss broke, Joeve gently disengaged herself. “You set the table and I’ll finish the eggs!”

Michael performed his chores wile the eggs were still cooking and came back to caress Joeve some more. Laughing, she pushed him away, and he came back. Finally she bargained with him. “You let me finish cooking and having breakfast, and then - - -“ she looked at him with drooping eyes, “- - -I’ll put on my cheerleader’s outfit!”

Michael’s eyes widened, and he quickly accepted her offer.

Chapter 11 - The Cheerleader

Breakfast was quiet and slow. They talked over juice and coffee, holding hands across the table. Joeve began to sense the anticipation that was building up in Michael. Was he that eager for her to dress as a cheerleader? As they talked and squeezed each other’s hand, she observed the tension continue to build. The dishes could wait.

She excused herself and went to the suitcase, planning to take it to the bathroom and change there. Lifting the suitcase, she looked at Michael, a few feet away watching her expectantly over the table. She paused. Last night, she had been the timid virgin. This morning, she had allowed him to have HER for breakfast.

Now, it was time to be downright naughty!.

She placed the bag on the futon. She watched Michael as she opened the bag. His jaw was tight, and he licked his lips.

Opening the bag, she withdrew her cheerleader sweater and skirt, laying them over the back of the futon. Again she glanced toward the bathroom, then back at Michael. His anticipation was so thick it could be cut it with a knife. Joeve decided not to observe propriety. Instead, she loosened her bathrobe and dropped it to the floor. Then she slipped the straps off her shoulders and let her nightgown fall to the floor, leaving her buck-naked. Michael sat transfixed, gawking at her naked body. Pretending not to notice him, Joeve picked up her sports bra and held it over her bosom. But at the last moment, she stopped and looked at Michael. She smiled, and dropped it back in the bag. She pulled her cheerleader sweater over her head and arms covering bare breasts.

She quickly pulled on her cheerleader’s pleated skirt. Picking up the panties that went with the uniform, she paused examining them, before glancing toward Michael. Then, once again, she dropped them back into her bag. As Michael watched, she completed her ensemble by sitting on the futon and pulling on a pair of tube socks.

Michael couldn’t believe the effect this routine had had on him. First, watching her dress in her cheerleader outfit had turned him on incredibly. Secondly, the knowledge that she wasn’t wearing either bra or panties under her suggestive outfit. And thirdly, although he knew it ‘wasn’t nice’, being all male, he hadn’t been able to resist glimpsing her as she sat on the futon putting on her stockings. There was an aching portion of his anatomy that was creating an enormous tent in the front of his bathrobe.

“I have my sneakers here, too.” Joeve said as she raised innocent eyes, and Michael quickly turned his eyes away. “Do I need to put them on, too?”


Michael’s headshake was almost constricted, his lips were tight as he examined the tablecloth. Joeve tucked the sneakers back into the bag and closed it. Then she bent over and picked up the bag with both hands and returned it to the floor beside the futon. As she bent over, the hem of her pleated skirt rose, exposing her thighs, but nor rising any higher.

Joeve approached him. Taking his face between her hands, she gently kissed him on the lips. Then her eyes met his, and she was aware of the slight trembling in him and the perspiration beading on his forehead and upper lip. She saw unbridled sexual hunger in his eyes.

“Why, Michael, it seems that you’re speechless!”

She curled the hair around his ear. “What would you like to do next?” she asked. Michael stammered, unable to answer, knowing that she was naked underneath her skirt. She continued to tease him. “Would you like to go upstairs, or would you prefer to be on the floor down here?”

Michael pointed to the steps going up to the sleeping loft,

Joeve started up the steep steps to the loft and Michael came to the foot of the stairs behind her. Half way up the stairs, Joeve looked back at Michael, and suddenly realized that without panties, she was totally exposed to Michael’s gaze. Unconsciously, her hand pressed the pleated skirt against her thigh as if to cover herself. But, realizing that modesty was totally impossible in this situation, she continued climbing to the loft. Michael followed closely behind.

When he reached the top of the stairs, Michael, suddenly impulsive, shucked off his bathrobe. It fell down the stairs to the floor below and Joeve’s unspoken question was answered. She stared at his rampant erection. With an impatient growl, I lifted her and lay her, not too gently, on the bed.

His hands rapidly covered her, and frantically pulled the skirt upward. With almost no foreplay he mounted her, but he maintained the presence of mind to penetrate her slowly enough to make use of her natural lubrication so that she wouldn’t be injured.

Joeve was taken a-back by the strength and suddenness of his ardor. His urgency frightened her, but she trusted him and knew he wouldn’t hurt her. She quickly accepted his lust and submitted to his need. Surrendering herself to his fervor became her immediate and only concern, and she yielded herself to him without any thought of achieving a climax herself. His thrusts were hard and deep and driven, and Joeve was quickly caught up in his eagerness. It was like riding a surfboard before a tidal wave, and Joeve was swept along by his driving excitement. She couldn’t believe how rapidly she approached orgasm, too, but Michael was way ahead of her, giving a long moan as he poured spurt after spurt of his seed deep within her. His climax seemed never to end and Joeve clutched him to her griping him as tightly as she could with both her arms and legs. As his passion subsided, Joeve, suddenly driven herself, began grinding against him, pedaling her legs to increase stimulation against her clitoris, pulling his hips against hers, riding him as hard as she could. Although he was softening, he valiantly stayed with her and was able to remain inside her until she reached her labored, crushing orgasm.

Chapter 12 –Michael and Joeve talk about Michael’s wife.

His head fell beside her, his face pressing against her cheek, his body

cushioned by her breasts. He remained in her as deeply as his softening member would permit.

“Wow! I guess this cheerleader outfit really IS a turn–on for you, isn’t it.”

“I’m sorry, I guess I left you behind,” Michael squeaked out, gasping for breath,

“You certainly did. I never imagined anything quite like that!” Joeve smiled at him. “Is that what they call a ‘quickie’?”

“Did I hurt you?” he asked, still gasping for breath.

“No. But I felt like it was a spectator sport rather than a participant sport. But I really enjoyed being the absolute center of your attention!”

“I love you, Joeve!”

“Are you in love with me, or just a small part of my anatomy?”

Michael gave a small strangled laugh. “If truth be told, I’m in love with that, too. I’ve never experienced anyone quite like you!”

“Not even your wife?” Joeve regretted the words as soon as they were out of her mouth.


“No, not even my wife.”, and the mood began to shift. Taking a deep breath, Michael rolled off of Joeve. Holding her tightly to him, he continued.

“Mentally and emotionally, we were probably more compatible than any two people have ever been.” Michael felt he could tell her that much, just so long as he didn’t go into the details. “But physically,” he continued, but his words came to a halt. Joeve waited as he pondered how much he wanted to tell her. He finally continued.

“She had some - - - -physical problems. She was raped when she was young, and she carried that experience for the rest of her life. Even when she was with me.

“After the rape, she was seriously injured, physically. It caused some injury to her female organs. And although those physical injuries healed eventually there was some internal scaring, and her mental injuries never completely healed. Sex was always painful, and never enjoyable for her. When she married me, she tried, but she simply wasn’t able to overcome the experiences she had had. And knowing the discomfort she felt kept me from really enjoying sex with her.”

Joeve was moved by the intimacies Michael was sharing with her. “I’m sorry!” she whispered as she snuggled her face to his chest.

“Was she able to - - - “ Joeve fumbled for words asking questions she never though she would ever ask a man. “Was she able to do - - - other things for you?”

Suddenly alert, Michael asked, “Other things? Like what?”

Embarrassed, Joeve stuttered. “Like --- uh - - - use her hand, or her mouth. Or anything . . . .”

Michael relaxed a little. “She always had an aversion to oral sex. If I had insisted, she probably would have, but I never wanted to subject her to anything she found objectionable. So she never gave me oral sex.

“I guess, by the same token, I was afraid that manual sex would become a substitute for the real thing, so I resisted that. Mutual masturbation would be a delightful addition to vaginal sex, but I was never willing to accept it as a substitute for regular sex.”

A peaceful silence settled between them. Joeve was so peaceful in Michael’s arms, that she slipped into a light sleep. A few minutes later, she awoke as she felt Michael climbing out of the bed.

“I’m just going to the bathroom,” Michael explained, looking for his bathrobe. He suddenly remembered it had fallen to the floor below, so he climbed down the steps to retrieve it. When he returned up the stairs, and Joeve took her trip to the restroom, here she noticed that Michael had left his mark on the skirt. She remembered that when she had checked the skirt out for the weekend, the cheerleading manager had stressed that she have it cleaned before she returned it. Joeve hadn’t realized why at that time. Now she decided that the manager had seen this before, which was why she insisted that the uniform be cleaned before it was returned.

Returning to the sleeping loft, Joeve noted Michael’s folded his pajamas on the dresser and Michael was in the bed, covered by a sheet. She approached the bed and Michael held up a hand to stop her.

“Joeve, please,” he started in a slow voice. “Let’s save the cheerleader outfit for later. Please take it off and come to bed with me. Right now, I want to make love with you, and not a cheerleader fantasy.”

Joeve was hesitant. She had experienced his reaction the last time he had seen her nude. Should she be afraid? But she had recognized a longing in his voice as he had asked her. Trusting her instincts, Joeve smiled and she sat on the side of the bed with her back to him and without a word pulled off her skirt and socks, followed by her top. She was beautiful and totally desirable as she slipped into the bed beside him, naked, carefully pulling up the sheet

Quietly, and slowly, they embraced each other and began a long and slow period of lovemaking. There was very little talk this time, only an occasional grunt or moan.. Everything that passed between them was physical, their touches, caresses, thrusts, kisses.

Totally engrossed in their activities, Joeve found herself marveling at what she was feeling. They had made love several times. And each time was essentially the same. And yet each time was a totally different experience. She gently lifted her hips to meet his trusts, and as much as she enjoyed this gentle interaction, she had enjoyed all of their lovemaking. This time wasn’t BETTER than any of the other times, nor was it worse. They just couldn’t be compared. Well, that wasn’t quite true! But the pleasure and satisfaction she received from each time they had had sex was ---not BETTER, but DIFFERENT.

She loved this man! She was so thankful that she was with the right man. At this moment, she couldn’t conceive of making love with anyone else. Again, she doubted that they would develop a really long lasting romantic relationship. She doubted that they would get married. But she treasured the feeling of fullness she received with each thrust.

She wondered, how many times could a couple make love? This was the third time this morning. Was there a limit? She’d have to ask Michael.

Smiling to herself once more, she marveled at the flight of ideas that raced through her mind as she and Michael made love. And she felt the gentle stirrings that she knew would lead her to orgasm.