Michael Returns to College Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no denying his presence deep inside of her; it almost felt as if he was reaching her cervix, he was thrusting so deeply. It didn’t matter. Here he was. Here she was. They were making love. Again. Gently. Peacefully. Perhaps with passion, but totally without thedriving passion that had engulfed them earlier. It was simply a joining of two people in love. A merging of souls accompanied by a joining of bodies.

A merging of minds. Joeve felt as if a strange presence was in her mind. Or rather that her mind was being shared with someone else? Fear tinged her being, but a quiet voice assured her. (Don’t be afraid. It’s alright!) It was Michael, but it wasn’t his voice. He hadn’t spoken! (Relax! I won’t hurt you. I promise!) Joeve didn’t understand, but she trusted him. She allowed herself to relax, As she felt his physical caresses of her arms, back, body, breasts; as she felt the gentle caress of his penis moving in and out of her, as she felt the gentle manipulation of her clitoris that was raising her closer to orgasm with each thrust, she also felt as if Michael was caressing her mind! She closed her eyes and began to bask in this new caress.

(I’ll leave if you want me to!)

“No, stay!” Joeve whispered in his ear.

Gradually, he opened more of himself to her, and Joeve began to experience their lovemaking from his perspective as well as from her own. Was she imagining this? If she concentrated, she could feel herself thrusting into . . . into her partner . . . into herself.

So this is what a man feels! No wonder guys are always fixated on sex. Joeve

edged closer to her climax.

She relaxed, and passively enjoyed the pleasure of receiving his love, and at the same time feeling what he was experiencing. Her orgasm was imminent now, and she let it gather strength without trying to manipulate it in any way. He was approaching orgasm also, and she felt his concentration narrow.

Like the rolling thunder of a midsummer night, they both climaxed at exactly the same time. And like a roll of thunder that continues gently, and lasts for a long time, both of their orgasms seemed to roll on and on and on and on.

Chapter 13 –New experiences for them both

During subsequent weekends, Joeve satisfied many of her feminine curiosities. And she learned a great deal more about men, or at least about the male physical anatomy. With Michael’s permission and encouragement, she had carefully examined him. With fascination, she watched him grow from a limp, flaccid piece of flesh to a strong, erect pole of what seemed to be mammoth proportions, and then watched as it returned to it’s flaccid state again.

She asked Michael to let her watch him shave, and then she watched him urinate. At his request, she had held his penis while he urinated, something that turned him on immensely, but she didn’t know why.

In bed together, she had used her hand to stimulate him, and had watched with amazement as his semen had spurted into her hand.

Sex was satisfying and enjoyable. They experimented with different positions and techniques, enjoying them all, but some more than others.

Early in their relationship, Joeve’s grades began to slip, since she was more concerned with the time she spent with Michael than with the time she spent preparing for her classes. And as soon as Michael realized her grades were suffering, he insisted that she complete her homework before they would go to bed. Immediately her grades improved. Although they weren’t as good as they had been before, they were still quite respectable.

As time passed, they found their relationship becoming closer, even as their sex became less frequent. One weekend, Joeve asked if she could give Michael a blowjob. Michael had told her that his wife had never given him oral sex and Joeve wanted to give him something he had never received from his wife, so she gave him this special gift.

Afterwards, she was glad for what she had done for him, but was hopeful that it was not likely to become an everyday experience. She wondered if she could ever get used to it. But again, some of her girlfriends had told her that many boys took delight in being ‘blown’ by their girlfriends, and somehow her girlfriends had become proficient at the task, and some claimed that they enjoyed it as much as their partners.

She decided that if someone she loved desired this, that she could tolerate her distaste as a way to express her love for him.

At Joeve’s request, they had tried anal sex, and later Michael had performed oral sex on her. Joeve really enjoyed was ‘being eaten’ by Michael, but she didn’t pursue this since it was not something that he enjoyed.

Chapter 14 – Joeve loses her father.

About half way through the semester, Joeve’s father died. She refused Michael’s offer to drive her home and to accompany her at the funeral, instead asking him to stay at school and take notes for her as she went home. She was gone for a week, during which time Michael attended all of her classes and carefully took notes for her.

After she returned, the couple returned to the cabin for a weekend. As they walked in the front door, Joeve paused, surveying the living room. She took Michael’s bag from him and placed it beside the door. Then, taking his hand, she led him to the rocking chair and sat him in it. She sat in his lap, and for the next two hours, cradled in Michael’s arms, being rocked back and forth, she wept for the loss of her father. Michael simply held her and let her cry. He had peeked into her mind and realized that this was a catharsis that she needed.

He held her so softly and caressed her so gently, that she almost wished that MICHAEL was her father.

That night, they slept together in the double bed in the loft, again cradled in each others arms. Nothing sexual happened. It was a weekend where Joeve mourned and Michael comforted and cuddled with her.

As the weekend drew to a close, Joeve offered to have sex with Michael before they returned to school, but Michael knew that she was offering out of duty rather than desire, and declined. He recognized her relief when she heard his refusal and she drew him close and gently whispered, “Thank you,” into his ear.

As the semester drew to it’s end, the relationship between Michael and Joeve continued to grow and change. They spent a great deal of time together, studying, talking, discussing. Their relationship became even more intimate, but no longer included sex. If they went to Michael’s cabin for a weekend, they generally slept separately. If they slept together, it was a time of cuddling, not of sex. Joeve’s grades improved.

Chapter 15 – A new boyfriend

Early during the next semester, a college boy named Skip asked Joeve out for coffee. Michael, of course, knew before she hesitantly told him about it. After discussion, they agreed that Joeve was not bound to Michael and she was free to date other men with Michael’s blessing. Somehow this strengthened the relationship between the two and their relationship seemed to become that of a ‘Dutch Uncle’, or almost that of a father-daughter. Joeve didn’t understand it, but she cherished it.

Joeve had coffee with Skip, the college man and enjoyed his company. He was a well built athlete and seemed interested enough in Joeve that she wanted to date him. Later, she was having supper with Michael in the dining hall, she wondered if she could tell Michael about Skip. She wanted to talk about it, but wasn’t sure how Michael would react to her going out with other men, even though he had ‘given her permission’.

“You can talk to me about it,” Michael said out of the blue. How did he do that? Maybe he really COULD read her mind. But she was glad, because she didn’t have to be careful about breaking the ice.

Michael didn’t know Skip, so She described Skip and told Michael about Skip’s personality and how she was attracted to him. Joeve felt completely comfortable talking with Michael and was glad to share her thoughts with him. She wasn’t interested in a sexual relationship with Skip, but somehow she knew that it wasn’t necessary to tell that to Michael, he already knew. She also didn’t tell Michael that she had a date at two the next afternoon to meet Skip at the Student Union for coffee.

The next day, when she entered the Student Union, she immediately saw Skip at a table. She was surprised to see Michael at a table on the far side of the room. This confused her because she knew he had a class at that time, and it wasn’t like him to cut classes. Putting Michael out of her mind, she joined Skip at his table. An hour later, She and Skip had made a movie date for later that week before they went their separate ways. Glancing around the room, she observed that Michael was no longer there.

Michael met her at a class they shared the next morning, and without comment they sat beside each other and concentrated on the lecture. After class, they walked down the hallway together, and Joeve mentioned that she was going to a movie with Skip.

“I don’t think you should, Joeve,” Michael responded.

Confused, Joeve asked, “Why not?”

“He’s not a good choice for you. You would be better off not seeing him.”

Joeve was dumbfounded. Michael had never met Skip. How could he make determinations like that about someone he had never met. Her anger flared at the way Michael was ‘meddling in her life’ about things that were really none of his business. Her anger flashed and She told Michael off, concluding “If I want to go out with Skip, that’s my business!” She stormed away in a huff.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday came, and Skip picked up Joeve at her dorm. The movie was a film classic shown as part of a ‘classic series’ by the college film club. Afterwards, Skip asked Joeve if she wanted a drink. When she agreed, instead of driving her a college watering hole, he drove to the Palisades, a secluded area overlooking the town lights, . . . a lover’s lane. Parking there, he produced a bag containing a bottle of bourbon and two tumblers that looked like the glasses from the Student Union and poured drinks for both of them.

Joeve was uncomfortable being here with Skip so early in their relationship. At first she obeyed when he urged her to ‘drink up’, and quickly began to feel the buzz, so she slowed down on her drinking. Soon Skip had an arm around her shoulders and suggested they move to the back seat. When she refused, Skip got angry and suggested since she didn’t like the back seat, he had a blanket that he could lay out beside the car.

Again Joeve refused, and asked that he take her back to the dorm. Skip became abusive in his comments and actions, holding her tighter as she tried to pull away. Finally, she broke loose and bolted out of the car. Standing by the open door, again she demanded that Skip take her to the dorm.

Immediately, he apologized and got out of his side of the car, continuing to attempt to sooth her anger as he walked around the car to her. His apologies ended when he reached her and took her arm in a steel tight grip.

“You’re willing enough to put out for that old guy, what’s wrong with me?” he demanded. Joeve was speechless at the accusation. Did everyone on campus know about Michael and her?

Skip’s voice became lower, more soothing. “Come on, you can give a guy a little relief, can’t you?” and his free hand moved to the top button of her blouse.

“Stop it! Take me home, NOW!” Joeve demanded again, pushing his hand away from her blouse, trying to escape.

“In a little while,” Skip responded, putting his free arm around her to trap her to him. Again he reached for her blouse. When she tried to stop him, he pushed her hand away and ripped the front of the blouse open. Immediately, he started pawing her.

“Come on, relax! You’ll enjoy it! Do you want some more whiskey?” he asked, kneading her breasts like they were bread dough.

Unable to break free, Joeve screamed, “Let go!” and she raked her fingernails across his face, surprising him enough that she could break free from him and she began running.

Skip quickly overtook her, and taking one arm, he spun her around to face him and slapped a heavy hand across her face, stunning the girl and knocking her to her knees. Immediately he was beside her, forcing her to the ground on her back, pinning her under his weight.

“Okay, if that’s the way you want it, that’s the way you’ll get it!” Skips voice had a hard edge that terrified Joeve. The shock of being hit combined with being physically overpowered paralyzed the coed, and she couldn’t move. She felt his hand underneath her skirt, clawing at her panties, and she began thrashing again, futilely trying to escape.

Chapter 16 – Michael to the rescue.

A quiet voice came from somewhere.

“Let her go, Skip!” Both Skip and Joeve froze. Skip froze from surprise that someone else was here, and whoever that person was, he had called Skip by name. Joeve froze from joy as she recognized Michael’s voice.

“Michael, thank God you’re here!” Joeve gasped out.

Frantically, Skip looked around, finally finding Michael as he moved out of the shadows. Michael had been running so he was breathing fast and the moonlight illuminated beads of sweat on his forehead.

“You!” Skip exclaimed, rolling off of Joeve and rising to his feet. He smiled an evil smile. “You! I know you! You’re the old guy! I’m going to enjoy kicking the shit out of you, then finishing up with your girlfriend!”

Relieved that Joeve was no longer in immediate danger, Michael said, “Get in your car and drive away, Skip. Let it go!”

“No way!” Skip intoned as he moved in on Michael. Skip was at least ten years younger than Michael and outweighed Michael by some 40 pounds. “You come up here and interfere with me and my girl and you expect me to drive away. I don’t think so! I don’t like being disturbed when me and my girl are “lovin’” ”! You disturbed me, now you’re going to have to pay!”

The distance between the two men was an arm’s length.

“Skip, you don’t want to do this!” Michael warned, in a very quiet voice. Skip’s response was a right cross, knocking Michael to the ground.

Joeve screamed and grabbed Skip from behind to keep him from following up. But Skip had no intention of knocking Michael out. He wanted to hurt the other man. Hurt him enough to disable him, but to leave him conscious so that Michael could watch as Skip claimed Joeve as his trophy.

Skip brushed Joeve aside like she was an annoying gnat, and moved in on Michael drawing his leg back to deliver a kick to the ribs of the fallen man. Michael looked up at Skip and their eyes met. Skip hesitated, then again drew back his foot preparing a vicious kick.

Suddenly he gasped, lost his balance, and clutched his hands to his chest. He issued a long moan as he sank to his knees, and started keening, rocking back and forth. Joeve was by Michael’s side as he drew himself shakily up to his knees.

“I’ll be all right,” Michael assured Joeve, but she could see that his eye was already swelling shut. He probably was in need of medical attention. Michael asked, “Are you all right? I don’t think he actually hurt you, did he?”

“I’m OK. Pretty badly shaken, but not hurt.” As Joeve responded, she saw that her hand was shaking.

“Let me take care of Skip.”

“But, Michael - - - “

“Just a few minutes. Then we can all drive to the hospital. Please, Joeve - - - I have to work with Skip!”

Confused, Joeve put a supporting arm around Michael and helped him move to Skip who was screaming for an ambulance and shouting to no one in particular that he was having a heart attack.

“Be quiet! Sit still! And relax!” Michael commanded, and to Joeve’s amazement, Skip seemed to obey.

“The symptoms you are experiencing are the symptoms of a heart attack. But you are NOT having a heart attack now. We will take you to the hospital where they will examine you and find that you have NOT had a heart attack.

“In the future,” Michael continued talking to Skip, “whenever you abuse ANYONE, whether it is physical abuse or mental abuse or simply verbal abuse, whenever you abuse anyone for any reason, you will begin to experience these same symptoms. If you recognize the symptoms and stop the abuse, the symptoms will stop and you will not experience any adverse reactions.

“If, however, you continue to abuse the person, you could develop a full scale heart attack! And it may kill you! Do you understand what I have said?”

“Get me to a hospital, you son of a . . . .AAAAAAARGGGGG.” Skip rolled to his side, clutching his chest.

“As soon as you stop abusing people,” Michael began again, “your symptoms will get better. Do you understand?”

Skip nodded between gasps.

“Also, you’d better enroll in some anger management courses and aggression control classes.

Michael concluded his instructions saying, “You will remember this conversation for the rest of your life.”

Turning to Joeve, Michael said, “My car is parked about 100 yards down the road. The keys are there. Will you please bring it here and then drive us all to the hospital? I’m not sure I can drive with this eye.” Then with a surprised look on his face, he added, “Are you up to driving?”

Joeve’s eyes were glazed, and she didn’t respond. Her mind was shutting down as she slipped into shock. She was beginning to tremble. Michael crawled to her and put his arms around her. He gently eased his way into her mind and soothed her terror and pain, relaxing her, healing the sense of shock and drawing her back to sanity and reality. She had experienced his presence in her mind before, and once she recognized it, she grabbed him, both physically and mentally and clutched him with an iron grip. Gently, he caressed her mind as he pulled her back. Joeve didn’t understand what was happening, but she felt like she was waking up from a long, deep sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 17 – At the Hospital.

When she looked around, she was in the passenger seat of Michael’s car and they were pulling into the hospital parking lot. There were medical people waiting who immediately took Skip from the back seat, put him on a gurney and wheeled him into the emergency room. One orderly paused, suspiciously eyeing the couple in the front seat, Joeve’s paleness and Michael’s eye which had swollen completely shut.

“Maybe you two should come inside and be checked out as well!” she suggested.

Michael nodded and said, “We’ll come in just a few minutes.”

As the orderly reentered the hospital, Michael looked at Joeve. “Welcome back! You had me worried for a while!”

“Am I alright?” Joeve asked.

“You are now. I’ll park the car, then we both have to go inside and have them check us out.”

Panicking, Joeve violently shook her head. “I don’t want to go in! I don’t want anyone to know what happened!” Wide-eyed and quickly approaching hysteria she blurted out, “I don’t want anyone to know!”

Then she felt herself calming down and once again, she felt a now familiar presence in her mind, a presence that was not her own. (Everything will be all right! You don’t need to be afraid or embarrassed. But you DO need to go in and have them look at you.) It was Michael, but she heard his words in her mind: He was not speaking.

(Are you in here with me?) she thought, carefully avoiding speaking the

words. She recognized that her panic and fear were diminishing.

(I am. You don’t need to be afraid. He can’t hurt you any more. But both of us have to go inside and tell them what happened, and let them check us for injuries.)

(But I don’t want to press any charges! I don’t want to have to go to court and testify! Oh, I’m so confused! I’ll have to press charges to keep him from doing that to any other woman! But I don’t want to!)

(You don’t have to press charges, so you won’t have to go to court. And, believe me, Skip will NEVER abuse any other woman, ever!) Michael reassured her.