All Comments on 'Michelle Martinez Lusts'

by piano59

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like it

Hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+cheatingwhorebitch+niggerfucking+skank+whorenotdead+noacidpoureddownherthroatandcunt+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

erotikoserotikosover 12 years ago
Good job, well done.

Very nice job, liked your style of writing which gave a bit of the forbidden flavor of the time. A few factual errors, such as in 1962 there were no panty hose--they weren't invented until late in the decade. Stockings were held up by either elastic garters, garter belts or girdles then. Otherwise, the plot and the characters were nicely developed within the context of the story. Please keep a careful eye on the spelling and grammar, a few slips are annoying, but a lot are the ruination of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad

not bad.. hot story... great subject.. pretty good writing.. but dude, if u want her to be white, make her white, if u want her to be hispanic, make her hispanic.. yes there are plenty of white hispanic/latin people, but we do not consider ourselves white, and white people do not consider us white.. the back and forth between her being, hispanic/mexican, and her having white skin is kinda ridiculous.. ive lived in tx, ny, nj, fl, and whether theyre puerto rican like my family, cuban, dominican, mexican, colombian whatever-light skin or dark skinned, none can check 'white/caucasian' on the census.... theres a reason why even the light skinned ones can not just get away with/but its perfectly ok for them to say 'nigga' and white people cant... took alot of steam outta the story..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
it was great!

not as good as the other story but still very good. you should definately do more stories and keep on doing black on hispanic women. maybe a border story bit definately do another. Maybe you could do one where its not a happy ending for the husband and the sexxxy latina end up being addicted lol

great material as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best thing I've read in a while

I don't even know what to say...I'm literally blown away!..once I started I couldn't stop...I'll love to see more of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous