Michelle Martinez Lusts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Thursday morning found the beautiful Michelle out running errands and picking up a few groceries. She really had not given much though to the fact the gardeners would be arriving to do their work. James was alone today. Martin was taking a day off. The workload was fairly light. The black man was a bit surprised when he drove on to the Martinez property.

Michelle's heel from her shoe had oddly become lodged in a crack on the walkway path as she was walking towards her home with a couple of bags of groceries. She twisted her ankle and was lying on the walkway struggling to get up. The contents of her bags now spread out on the path. James rushed from his pickup truck to assist the lovely married woman. She looked up at James more embarrassed than surprised.

"I'll help ya Miss Michelle." James dutifully began to assist the injured beauty. He picked up the groceries and told Michelle to stay put while she was attempting to get up. James tried to help the lovely woman up but her ankle was swelling too much so he did what any man would do in that situation.

"I'll just carry you in Miss Michelle. Ain't no big deal." With that he gently placed his powerful right arm under her thighs and swept her up. He did it so quickly and effortlessly that she could not protest.

"Oh my!" Michelle let out a small gasp as James carried her into the house. She was now physically close to him as she had ever been to a man since she got married. He was so strong and his scent was beginning to arouse her. It was so different. Primal she thought.

James gently placed Michelle on the couch in the main room. He then went into the kitchen, got some ice cubes and wrapped them in a clean kitchen towel. Placing the ice on her injured ankle he could not help but notice her perfect legs. She was wearing a skirt and no panty hose. James stared down at her with lust. His eyes roamed her body and he eventually looked up at her. He did not realize it but she was looking at him the entire time.

James looked down again at her legs as he applied the ice to her swollen ankle. His lust for her was too strong. He had to do something. "Miss Michelle, you got the most beautiful legs any man ever laid eyes on." As the words slowly came out James' other hand was felling up the beautiful woman's leg and lower thigh.

"James, please don't." Michelle's breathing was becoming more intense as she battled the demons inside of her. The demons were telling her to give into to her passion and let this big black stud have his way with her pure white flesh. She forgot about the pain and swelling in her ankle as the black stud gently caressed her creamy legs and thighs.

James ignored her half hearted plea as he began to kiss her thighs and rub his hands further up her body until he reached little panties. He could smell her female essence and this aroused him so much that he reached over to her side and unzipped Michelle's skirt. Slowly, he pulled her skirt down and worked his large black hands up and down her creamy thighs. At this point the brunette goddess offered little resistance other than a few half hearted whimpers of 'no' and 'please don't'.

The black stud new he had her. He licked the inside of her thighs and worked his tongue up to her sweet honey pot. He could smell her arousal. It was powerful and erotic. James then worked his middle finger into her pussy while gently pushing aside her cotton panties. He was shocked to discover that she was soaking wet. That was enough. James then carefully and slowly began removing Michelle's skirt as he fingered her. He slowly stuck another finger into her honey pot. He then began kissing the inside of her soft white thighs. James then ordered the married Hispanic beauty to remove her top as continued his assault on her sweet pussy. He then quickly removed her skirt.

James stood up and threw his 't' shirt on the floor. He looked down at Michelle still not quite believing that he was about to give her the fuck of her life. He unzipped his trousers and told his new lover to remove his organ. "I got something special just for you baby, don't be scared when ya pull him out. He's gonna give ya pleasure ya never knew before." The black stud was quite confident.

Michelle Martinez, against her better judgment, knew she was powerless to stop what was about to occur. She leaned forward and removed his monster cock. She was not prepared for the massive ebony organ that lurched right in front of her face. She backed off and stared in horror at the dick that she thought would destroy her little pussy. Her lover let her admire his monster before he reached down and removed her nasty little cotton undergarment. Normally, he would demand oral sex from his white whores but he could not wait to fuck the married woman.

The black stud put his face between her legs and began lapping at her now soaked womanhood. "No James, please that's so dirty, No, Oh, Oh." She stammered as he continued his oral assault. He licked and swallowed her girl juices but more just kept coming.

James then placed his powerful organ at the entrance to her opening. Michelle instinctively spread her thighs and raised her legs higher to accommodate the penetration that could not be stopped. She grunted and gasped in pain as the first few inches entered her moist opening. James reached over to her face and moved her hair. He wanted to see her beauty while they were in unison.

"Just relax, Miss Michelle. I'll put it in real slow and let you get used to it." He continued to push until he had about 5 inches or so in. He held it in place and watched as she began to thrust with her hips. Her face became a mixture of shock and arousal. They struggled. James grunted and Michelle whimpered and gasped as the organ pushed slowly inside of her. James stopped pushing as he had the monster half inside of her tight, little snatch. He ordered her to look down and see their obscene union. "What you think baby, want me to stop there or you want more?" He was toying with her as he guided her head softly to their illicit coupling.

Michelle leaned forward and was almost horrified at what she saw. The big, black organ that she thought had filled her up was only half way in. It was so black and obscene. Her sweet flesh looked white and innocent. She could not believe what she saw. Delirious with desire and in pain from being stretched she leaned back as James moved her knees up to where they were almost touching her breasts. "Push it in me James, Fuck me good, Ah Ah, Oh Fuuuckkkk!" The Hispanic beauty cried out as her lover brutalized her married pussy with his big thick dick. Oh, Oh, Oh, God you're stretching me out and it feels so good, Fuck, Fuck!!!"

James continued the assault for only a few more minutes but he knew he had to spew the contents of his balls into this married beauty queen. Mrs. Michelle Martinez instinctively spread her legs as wide as she could knowing full well know that she would soon be seeded by this African sex god! It was then that she experienced an orgasm so powerful that she thought she would almost die. Anyone in the home or even on the grounds would have heard her scream as if she were being beaten.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Fuck, YES, YES, OF FUCK you studhorse, you just impregnated me!" She screamed as the contents of his balls emptied out in multiple spurts hosing every centimeter of her insides. The lovers felt the same passion. It was almost like animals who were meant to be together sexually. Her husband, mother, father, priest and friends could have all walked in but James and Michelle would not have stopped their illicit, erotic coupling. Michelle knew what she did was wrong but she also knew that she had to experience this forbidden passion again and again. She would worry about that later.

James tried slowly to ease his cock out of her but she would not let him go. She tightened up her pussy and held onto him only for a few moments. She was overcome with the musky aroma of their wild sexing. It was obscene and forbidden but the married Hispanic woman was overcome with lust. A lust that would later turn to extreme guilt.

James stood up. His large organ was wet with the remnants of their coupling. Michelle looked on in amazement and wondered how it was possible that she took that monstrosity into her body. Once he dressed, he kissed her on the lips and began to walk away still not quite believing what had happened. He turned, looked at his new lover and said "I should do some work on the yard so no one gets suspicious of me being here for so long."

Mrs. Martinez sat and wondered what was going to happen now that she had just committed the ultimate sin of adultery. With a black man! She placed a finger between her legs and scooped out some of the 'gift' that the stud had given her. She closed her eyes and smelled the thick, strong seed and then placed it on her tongue, swallowed it and savored the taste that she would remember for the remainder of her life. She put her clothes back on slowly. Her ankle remained sore but it was the least of her worries.

She spent the next few hours cleaning. She wiped down the wood furniture with Pine Sol if only to remove the smell of sex from the house. She showered and changed. As she waited for her son and husband to return she debated on how she would keep this forbidden act from her husband and everyone close to her. The unbelievable pleasure her body received was also in her private thoughts. Would her primal needs overtake her batter judgment? Was this a one time mistake of a passionate woman or would she now become hooked on wild, animal mating with African studs?

The conflict in her mind continued as she heard the school bus that would bring her son home to his loving home and family.

*

Please reach out to and let me know how you liked the story. Michelle Martinez and Mary Lou Garcia are based on a beautiful passionate Hispanic woman. Piano59

12