Michigan Mature Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty was at work checking in a large delivery of long stemmed rose's from Vermont.

She was having a busy morning, But she wondered what was going on at her home.

"Was her husband even awake as yet" she wondered.

Then the phone rang and she had to answer it.

Gilbert took Gloria upstairs to the Master bedroom where they got into the shower together,

Gilbert soaped her great breasts and she soaped his cock, and they played for about forty minutes in the shower until the water began to cool, Then Gloria went downstairs to get dressed. Betty had to make a run to Crescent Hills to make a delivery, She thought about that day with Greg and what he was going to do with those pictures that he took of her.

She was worried of the outcome of what could happen.

Gilbert decided he was hungry and was taking Gloria some place to get food, They were both hungry after their morning escapades. Gloria came out of her room with a low cut white medium length spring dress.

"Wow you look awesome" Gilbert told her.

"Thanks you look pretty good yourself" Gloria told him, admiring the way his jeans fit.

They went to the garage and got into his bright blue four door Ford F 150 pick up truck.

After Betty made her delivery she picked up her cell phone and placed a call to home to talk to her husband, But the phone just rang until the machine picked up, she decided not to leave a message, But wondered what was going on there.

While driving back to the Flower shop, She noticed a Black Chrysler 300 pulling up next to her, The passenger door window came down, and she noticed Greg driving.

He waved her to pull over, and she did.

He then pulled up next to her and told her to get into his car,

"I can't I have to get back to the shop" she told him.

"Ok I will make sure that your husband gets that picture Betty" He instructed.

"OK OK But just for a minute Greg" she told him in a pissed off voice.

She locked up the Van and entered his car.

"What do you want from me Greg"? she inquired

He closed the passenger window, The car got dark because of the dark tinted windows.

"You and I have a special connection Betty" he told her.

"Greg what do you want from me,

I have to get back to work"? she insisted

He unzipped his pants,

"You know what I want Betty" he told her.

"OH MY LORD" she voiced loudly

"Yes Betty you are my servant until I say its over" he explained

"What the fuck Greg" Betty snapped

"Shut the fuck up and come here and suck my cock" he demanded

She slid ac crossed the seat and began to resale his cock from his pants.

Soon she bent down and began to suck his young large cock.

"OOOHHH" Greg moaned

Gilbert watched Gloria's boobs bounce as he drove down the street on the way to a near bye Cafe that he liked to frequent.

After a few minutes of driving the reached the place, it was called "Howards restaurant"

Gilbert parked the truck and got out to open Gloria's door like a true gentleman.

Then they went inside to get something to eat.

Betty was throat'ing Greg's big young cock, and he was trusting his self into her mouth, and his left hand was squeezing all the breast that he could reach.

She at times gagged on his extra large cock, She was getting excited as she did so.

Greg lifted up her skirt and began to figure her through her pantie's.

Her body quivered and she wanted to get fucked.

Greg could tell her pussy was twitching and getting wet,

"Sit up and take off your panties" he told her, Soon she was sitting on his big cock in the front of the car.

She forced her tight mature pussy down onto her large deeply veined penis.

"OOOHHHH" "OOOOOHHHH" she moaned out loudly.

He was so hard to day, He felt even larger than the last time, he was stretching her widely.

She was close to orgasm, he thrust deeply into her, "Give it to me" she cried

He bucked his hips deeper and Harder, she was burning up with emotion and ecstasy , Her squirting orgasms flooded Greg's throbbing erection, soon he filled her smooth cunt with his hot eruption, she felt him burst inside her wet womanly canal, "AAAAHHHHHH" she moaned.

They kissed for a little while and then Betty put her pantie's back on and left Greg and got into her delivery van and headed back to the shop.

Upon arrival she parked the van and walked inside, she could feel Greg's cum running down her inner thigh, she went into the lady's room to clean her self up some.

"Oh my god what have I started" she told herself.

She called Gilbert on his cell phone, and he answered and said to his wife that he had taken her friend out to get something to eat because they were both hungry.

"Alright baby have fun" she told her husband and got back to work.

When Gilbert and Gloria left the restaurant

"Lets have some fun OK" Gilbert said

"What kind of fun" she asked

"Oh we will find some" He told her.

He drove about ten miles down the road and he saw a 1976 Chevy Camaro parked at a roadside park, he turned around and went back, "Gilbert what are you doing"? Gloria asked

"Oh you'll see" he answered.

He pulled up next to the Chevy, There was a young guy about seventeen years old in it.

He had long hair and just a plain sort of face, "Hey man come here" Gilbert said to him.

He left the Camaro and step up to the drivers side of the truck

"Yea man what can I do for you"? the young man said. "My girlfriend here doesn't think that she is attractive" "Do you think that she is attractive" Gilbert stated.

"I would say that heck yes she is" the young man answered

"You hear that baby this young man thinks you are attractive" Gilbert said

Gloria smiled and said "Thanks"

"How would you like to see her big titties"? Gilbert ask him

"Hell yea I would love to" the youngster said

"Would you like to touch them to"? Gilbert asked

"Hell yea"! the boy answered

"Hey baby show this young man you're breasts" Gilbert told Gloria

"Gilbert I don't know about this" Gloria said

"Its fine just do it" He said commandingly

She then lowered her top, she wore no bra, she fully exposed her large fleshy chest for him to see. "WOW" the young man said.

"Go over there boy and get you some" he told the young man.

The young man walked in front of Gilbert's truck and over to the passenger door and opened it.

He stared at her naked 36dd, and then soon began to touch her tits.

Gloria thought that she would explode into bits, her body trembled and her pussy was soaking her panties, No one had ever made her do anything like this before.

The young mans hands mauled her mature breasts and tugged her pink cone shaped nipples.

"You like that don't you baby" Gilbert said

"Y E S" she squealed.

"You like those tits boy"? Gilbert asked

"OH Yea"! The younger man eagerly stated.

"Good now spread those legs and touch her pussy, I bet it is soaked" Gilbert said

"You sure Sir"? the boy asked

"Absolutely"

"Hell I might even allow you to fuck the bitch" Gilbert told him.

"Oh my God" Gloria said

He ran his hand down Gloria's smooth leg and inner thigh, she felt like she was on fire, her entire body trembled and shook with excitement, He removed her wet panties and spread her soft well shaped mature legs, and licked her inner thigh and moved down to her pink older well trimmed pussy, she could feel his facial stubble upon her skin as his toung worked at her small pink womaness, "AAAAHHHH" she squealed and he licked her.

Her cunt was hot he felt her warmth with his toung, Gilbert enjoyed watching this, it was indeed very sensual and exciting, He squeezed her large ass cheeks with his young hands as he licked her mature cunt,

"Here use this" Gilbert said handing the young man a condom from his console. The young man hurried to put it on his raging young stiffness, Then he pulled Gloria's body down from the seat a little and soon was plowing her pussy eagerly.

"OOOOOHHHH" Gloria moaned as the young man had his way with her slit.

"Fuck the bitch man" Gilbert encouraged.

He had an average sized man hood nothing that Gloria couldn't handle.

He barely could even give her an orgasm, But he was trying.

The young man mauled her big tits as he give her aching pussy all that he could.

Soon he cried out

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" as he let go his load inside the condom.

He soon pulled out of her and removed the condom and tossed it upon the ground.

"Ok we have to go now"

He told the young man who was pulling up his pants.

Gloria put her panties back on and straightened her clothing and they left there.

"So how was that"? He asked Gloria

"Different I'll say that" She answered.

"Have you done things like that with your wife"? Gloria questioned

"Yea a little a long time ago" He said

"Why not anymore Gilbert"? Gloria asked

"She through the years has became fairly boring" he told her.

"Oh that's too bad" She said

"You ever fuck two men at once Gloria"? he asked her

"No not really" she answered

"Why"? she inquired

"I think I would like to see that, Maybe even a gang bang" he told her

"Oh My slow down some here hon" she replied

"What"? she stated

"Lets just not get too far ahead of ourselves here that's all" She said

"You ever fuck a black guy"? he asked

"No Never"! she insisted

"Well I am going to open you up to all kinds of new things" He instructed.

Soon they headed back home.

Two days later Betty was at work and the phone rang, it was Greg, He told her after she left work at 3pm,

To come to (4356) east Berry Lane, and not to be late, or something bad would happen.

She nervously called Gilbert and he didn't answer his cell phone, But she left him a message that she was going to have to work late.

She couldn't even keep her thoughts together during her shift, she was too worried about what Greg had in store for her, and how long before her loving husband found out about her cheating.

At 3: 10 she left work to drive to the address Greg had given her, It was a single wide trailer on what looked to be an acre of property in the rural area.

She drove into the drive way and turned her car off and got out.

Greg was on the porch and met her and led her into the house.

"Greg what is this all about"? she asked

"Today you are going to entertain me and my friends" He abruptly instructed

"No No I cant do this" she loudly stated.

She looked down onto the floor and there was a mattress on the floor with a few large pillows.

"Get your ass in here"!! he said pulling her into the room.

"No Greg"! she ordered.

She was scarred absolutely to death, Her skin crawled and her body quivered tremendously.

"You little bitch you will do as I say"

Greg stated demanding. Suddenly five young men appeared in front of her, all no shirts in their underwear, One was Martin from the first time she had met Greg,

He held a small black hand gun in his hand, pointing it directly at her.

"Oh My God"!! she shouted.

"Do what we tell you, and all will be well" Martin told her.

"Greg God Dammit this isn't funny"!! she cried.

"Sorry baby" he told her

"Dance Bitch, Dance you're way right out of those cloths"!! Martin insisted

"Better do as he say's honey" Greg told her.

Her eyes filled with tears and her entire body quivered in fear.

She looked at the other guys, They looked young, one was a tattooed young black man, tall and kinda skinny, Greg turned on the stereo,

"Get dancing whore" Greg stated.

She floundered around she felt very very uncomfortable, This wasn't reality.

Greg came up behind her and while un zipping her blue dress he said "I love you sweet heart"

"Lets see them big white titties" Zach the young black man said.

She semi fluttered around and allowed her dress to fall away, and nervously stepped out of it.

She felt as if she would pass out, Zach the young black removed his briefs and stroked his BBC. It was the largest cock she had ever saw in her life, at least eleven inches and four or five inches around. She reached back and un hooked her bra and slowly removed it from her chest, Her big boobs where now free of their restraint.

She could see all the young men becoming aroused, She didn't see But Greg took her picture with his I phone.

"Get them panties off" Martin told her harshly.

She feared ciaos when this happened, and tried to postpone it as long as possible.

She was afraid for her life, But her female juices flowed from her mature pussy down her inner thigh. "OK guys I go first" Greg stated,

"And you all have to use condoms" He instructed them.

Then he went and Helped Betty remove her panties, so they could all glare upon her shaven hot price. "Do as we say Betty and you won't get hurt Ok" Greg re assured her.

Greg took off his cloths, His big cock was raging,

"Get on your knee's baby" he told her.

She slowly dropped to her knee's and took

Greg's large cock into her mouth, knowing what she was expected to do. The others watched as she mouthed their friends cock.

"Oh Man she Be Nice" Zach said.

Zach knelt behind her, and slapped his giant cock upon her ass cheeks, and then his truly large black hands began to maul her huge fleshy breasts, "This whore got some nice tits" Zack stated. Betty's womaness was out of control, her pussy flowed like a thrashing river.

"AAAAAGGGGHHHH" she cried as Zach squeezed her nipples hard.

"Oh I can't wait to fuck you're pussy bitch"!! Zach told her very mean like.

Greg sat her back on the mattress, and spread her legs wide apart, "I want you all to use this" he told everyone, Betty's face flushed with ext ream embarrassment.

Greg mounted her and entered her forcefully all at once

"OOOOOHHHH" she moaned loudly.

"I am going to fuck that bitches ass" Martin said.

Betty felt like she was in a dream, this wasn't real it couldn't be real. She was freaking out, she was exposed and having sex in front of an audience.

Greg was pounding her older cunt hard showing off to his pals,

"OOOHHH GGOODD" Betty screamed out as her cunt flowed to a hard orgasm, soon Greg pulled out and sprayed his hot man fluid all over her big tits

"AAAAAHHHH" "AAAAAHHHH"!! Greg grunted as her came like a freighter, Then Zach sat her up and rammed his big black cock into her older wanton cock sucking mouth, It gagged her, It was the biggest she ever sucked, "Suck my big dick honey" Zach told her, She had a hard time getting her jaw to open big enough to suck his cock, He pulled her head forward,

"AAAHHHGGGG" she groaned.

"Oh she likes that" Martin said.

Greg took a picture of her with some black dick in her mouth.

Zach's cock pushed against her tonsils as she tried to do her job, but she keep chocking.

The Zack pushed her back against the mattress and pried her legs wide and began to enter her wet throbbing older pussy,

"OOOOOOHHHHHH"!!! she cried out, she felt as if she would be torn apart by this man, It hurt and she was so scarred, He didn't use a condom like he was supposed to, he pushed deeper into her, "OHHH IT HURTS"!!! Betty cried out, Greg snapped another picture, Zach keep pushing and he went deeper into her, The more she screamed the more excited her got, He loved fucking little white girls and hearing them scream and loved holding them against their will as they tried pushing away,

"Fuck that bitch Zack"!! Martin told him.

"HHOOLLYY SSHHIITT"!! Betty cried out.

Soon he was fucking her with a better rhythm,

"OOOOOHHHHH"!!! she screamed.

Her pussy felt like it was tearing, but she was burning up with animal sexuality.

She orgasm ed like she had never in her life, Zach felt her juices flow around his extra sized cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she raised her hips to meet his strong strokes, Greg took more pictures of her being a old whore for a black man.

Soon he pulled out of her and said he was going to fuck her big fun bags and that she had better hold them together tightly for him.

Then he slapped her breasts a few times she winced from the pain from his hits, soon she held her breasts tightly for him as he plowed her big mounds until he exploded all over her pretty face,

"Eat my cum baby eat my cum" Zach yelled at her.

She scooped his cum up with her fingers and ingested his major man fluid.

Next she had to suck Martin's cock, He used her mouth as a pussy and fucked it, choking her occasionally,

"Let me fuck your face honey" Martin said to her.

When he was good and hard he put a condom on and made her lay down on her stomach.

He spread her ass cheeks apart and put some oil on her rectum,

"NO NO" she screamed out

"Shut Up"!!! Martin said He moved forward until his cock head was touching her anus, "NO NO PLEASE NO"!!! Betty protested loudly,

"Some One put that gun in her mouth"!!! Martin said.

Cal a man in his twenties took the hand gun and touched it on her face,

She trembled and tears flowed down her face, Martin entered her asshole,

"OOOOOOHHHHHH"!!!! Betty cried out.

"Oh this old bitch has a tight ass" Martin stated and began pumping his self into her with even strokes. Her howls of pain filled the room, Cal slid his self to her and told her to suck his cock.

Tears rolled down her face as she took his cock into her hands and stroked him, and began to suck him, Martin pounded her ass deeply and it was hurting bad, Greg shot a picture of his nasty bitch getting it up her ass.

Martin took her by the hips and pulled him self deeper into her,

"OOOHHHH"!!! she moaned loudly, When he was ready to come her pulled out of her and removed his condom and shot his hot creamy cum all over her fleshy rear,

"OH GOD OH GOD" he shouted as he spurted his man juice all over her. Soon Cal pushed her down upon her back and began fucking her old pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHH" Betty cried out as she burst out another wet orgasm.

Cal sucked her nipple fearsomely as he fucked her, Betty's body quivered out of control as these young men fucked and fondled her mature body.

When Cal was ready to explode her also choose to fuck her mammoth tits and cum onto her pretty face, He stroked his self hard as he shot his cream upon her.

Greg snapped another picture, Martin's younger brother was next, she sucked his young cock, and massaged his balls, Then she gripped his firm little ass and tugged him into her, she deep throated his sixteen year old cock, She felt him growing in her mouth,

She dug her nails into his ass cheeks as she sucked his young penis, The she stopped and laid down and spread her legs open for him, He entered her soaked shaven cunt with no problem.

"Fuck he bro"!!! Martin encouraged.

Betty lye their allowing this boy to fuck her, she loved it, she was having an orgasm, she was wild with passion and sexuality. He exploded with in her,

"AAAAAHHHHH" he grunted and them he collapsed upon her, Grabbing at her chest, "OOOOHHHH" she moaned loudly.

He rolled off her, and Zack got back on, She didn't care anymore, she was a whore.

Her pussy throbbed and she had electricity in her nerves, she heard nothing in the room, she lye there allowing a young black man to abuse her older body.

Soon Martin mauled her breasts, and he said that he was going to fuck her again.

Zack pulled out and told her to open her mouth, he stroked his huge cock until he exploded into her naughty mouth. Then Martin fucked her worn out pussy. He pawed her breasts as he fucked her, She rocked her hips into his slams,

"AAAAAGGGHHHH"!!!! she squealed with orgasm as Martin used her as a sex toy for his pleasure. She lye there not carry if it ever stopped. About an hour later they told her to get dressed and leave, and that she would be hearing from them.

As she drove home she felt ashamed as her pussy throbbed.

When she arrived home the house was empty, she didn't know where her husband and Gloria were, She rushed upstairs to get in the shower before they saw how she looked. She quickly stripped and entered the shower allowing the hot water and soap to cleanse her, she soaped her large breasts and looked at her bruising, "OH GOD" she said.