Michigan Mature Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she soaped her legs and shaved them, and then her sore pussy, then she began to think back on what had took place at the trailer, she began to touch her throbbing mature pussy, soon she fingered herself quicker, and felt so naughty.

Then she gave herself a douche and cleaned up more ,

"Oh my God what am I going to say If Gilbert see's these bruises" she thought.

She pulled her hair back and put on panties and a bra and put her robe on and went down stairs. Upon arriving in the kitchen and poured herself a large glass of wine, and went to the backyard to sit awhile, She had one fucked up exhausting day that was certain.

She had to get rid of Greg before this guy ruined her life, she knew that.

"Why did I allow myself to get into this situation" she told her self.

Then she wondered where her husband and her friend were.

About an hour later she found out, Her friend and her husband came home drunk, They had been attending a party at John's house, Gilbert's buddy, a retired Air Force man.

It wasn't long before her husband was crashed out on the couch, and Gloria lye ac crossed her bed about half naked, Betty covered them up and then went up stairs to bed.

She lit two candles and turned off the lights, She removed her clothing and lay spread eagle on the bed and played with her breasts and used a small pink vibrator on her pussy, and remembered the large black dick that she had taken roughly earlier in the day.

It made her itch with desire, She yearned to be that nasty bitch once again.

She worked the vibrator until she curled her toes and sighed in relief,

"OOOOOHHHH YYEESS"

After awhile of laying still , she put the vibrator away and rubbed her self down with fragment lotion, Blew out the candles and went to bed.

She awoke about ten a.m., and tossed her robe on and went downstairs,

She went to the kitchen to get some coffee, Gilbert was on the patio drinking a cup of coffee, Gloria came out of the spare bedroom, "Morning" she said to Betty, "You seem pretty chipper" Betty said.

"Yea I am going to the lake with Tony" Gloria told her. "Johns Nephew"? Betty questioned.

"Yea that's right" Gloria stated. " He's like twenty four years old" Betty said

"Yes and your point"? Gloria questioned

"He is so cute isn't he" Betty said with a touch of spark.

"Yes indeed he is" Gloria stated

"Well you seem excited anyway" Betty said

"Yes I am" Gloria said.

"It will be fun, He has a very nice boat" Gloria added.

"Yes I have seen it, and it is nice" Betty told her.

Then Betty walked out side to speak with her husband. Once on the deck she said "So quite a party last night hey? was it worth it I hope"

"Oh Baby, I'm sorry" He told his wife.

"Yea you are sorry alright"! Betty snapped. and went back into the house, Knowing that he hung over husband surely wouldn't be any fun today at all.

"Gilbert doesn't look so good hey" Gloria said. "Yea he cant take it anymore" Betty stated.

"What time you headed out baby"? Betty asked her friend

"Tony is swinging by here around noon so he told me" Gloria answered.

"Well you go and have fun now OK" Betty instructed her friend.

"Well sweetie I will surely try" she said to Betty.

Gilbert entered the house and went up stairs to take a shower.

"Oh he will be OK" Gloria told her friend, "Yea I know" Betty responded.

Later in the day, Gloria was gone and Gilbert felt better, He handed her the seven hundred in cash, supposedly from Gloria, "Where did she get the monies" Betty inquired.

"She told me that she sold some of her jewelery" Her husband answered.

"Wow" are you shitting me, I didn't think she would ever pay it back" Betty stated.

"Yea I know" Gilbert said.

"Great lets go have dinner tonight at "Carl's" Betty said

"Ok baby what ever you would like" He husband told her.

Tony had picked Gloria up in his truck, The twenty six foot day cruiser was already in the water at lake Isabella, "You like boats Gloria"? Tony asked

She looked at his shirtless young rigged chest, "Oh Yea" Gloria answered.

"Yea I love boats" Tony told her. It was a great sunny day,and she figured that it was going to be great to be on the lake with this young man. "I didn't tell you but I have some friends meeting us here, and as soon as they get here, we will get going" He instructed.

"That's fine" she answered him.

"Ok Here they come" Gloria looked over and saw a White Chevy Suburban coming.

"Lets get on the boat honey" Tony said.

After they were all on the boat Tony introduced them to Gloria.

Tammy was a young woman , Burnett short hair, very well endowed for a young lady, 38C chest, she was about five foot five, and she was with Richard a tall young man with a chizeldface and short blond flat top haircut. He was muscular such as a profession arm wrestler.

Soon Tony fired up the 455 Old's CI V-8 and the boat began to move forward.

"Oh this is great" Gloria announced.

"Did you bring a swim suit baby"? Tammy asked standing there in her turquoise and red bikini.

"Yes its in my bag" Gloria told her.

"Well go down to the Head and put it on"

"I believe the guys would like that" she said smiling.

Then she showed Gloria how to get down to the dressing area.

Gloria put on the french cut Red bikini that she had purchased months ago but never worn.

This morning when she took a shower she did something that she had never done before, and that was to completely shave her mature pussy, So the new french cut bottoms felt good upon her rear, The top pushed up her 36dd's and made her older cleavage appear deep.

She bushed her hair, and went back up to the top of the boat.

"WOW"!!!

"That's better"!! Richard said looking at Gloria's natural lovely older body.

"Oh Gosh girl you look adorable" Tammy told her.

"Thanks you all look pretty good your selves" she told them.

Tammy opened the cooler and took out the plastic glasses "you want a drink" she asked

There was whiskey and rum and vodka and cans of coca cola,

"Yes let me have vodka and coke please" Gloria said.

The guys took cans of beer, After a little bit Gloria stood by Tony who was driving the boat.

"You want to drive it"? Tony asked her.

"Oh I don't know how to" Gloria told him.

"Here sit down and I will show you" "Its easy" he said pulling her down and onto his lap. "Here take the wheel" he told her.

She was steering the boat, it was exciting,

Tony allowed his young hands to grip her around the bare waist. Gloria smiled and was so turned on at this moment.

"I am truly attracted to you" He told her.

"I like you to Tony" she told him.

He took his right hand from her waist and reached for the throttle and cut it back some, "Pull into that cove when we get closer" he said pointing the direction.

"Alright" she replied.

His right hand went to her right leg, She tingled with womaness, She could pass out right now from the feelings that roared thru her body,

He moved it closer to her inner thigh.

"Ok start turning a little" he told her.

"Good just like that" he said, "You're doing very good" he said making her secure in what she was doing. Then he cut the engine off, and told Richard to drop the anchor.

"Iye Iye Captain" Richard responded.

Soon the where a float but stopped, "Come on lets get some sun" Tammy told Gloria taking her by the arm, Gloria followed her up upon the deck of the boat.

Tammy put two large towels down onto the fiberglass "Here you can have this one" Tammy instructed.

"Ok" Gloria answered.

Tammy had a bottle of Banana Boat dark sunning lotion, She quickly removed her top and began oiling herself.

"Oh My Lord" Gloria said abruptly.

"What Honey"? Tammy said. Gloria gave her a look,

"Oh Honey the guys don't mind" she told Gloria.

"I bet they don't" Gloria said.

Tammy laid down upon the towel and positioned herself for the best sunlight.

"Come on sweetie, don't be so shy, It'll be fun Come on" Tammy encouraged her.

Gloria refilled her drink and then went back up, Sat facing forward and removed her top, and exposed her beautiful mature pear shaped breasts. "See it isn't so awful is it"? Tammy said.

"No I'll be fine, Just give me a minute" she responded.

Gloria took a drink and then sat her cup down, and rubbed the lotion upon her large womanly mounds. Then she laid upon the towel. "It's wonderful out here" Tammy stated.

"Yes it is truly" Gloria said.

Tony and Richard sat at the rear of the boat, drinking beer and making small talk and admiring their ladies.

"Where did you find that older fox man"? Richard asked.

"She was at my Uncle's Party the other night with Gilbert,

I guess she is staying at their home" Tony said.

"Awesome"! Richard said.

"You know Tony is quite interested in you" Tammy stated to Gloria quietly.

"I hope so" Gloria said laughingly.

"He is a good guy" Tammy said.

"He is truly a cute guy that's for certain" Gloria said.

Soon the guys where fishing off the rear of the boat. Tammy re filled their drinks.

"Hey do you smoke weed"? Tammy asked Gloria

"Oh Baby its been so long, I don't even know if I could handle it anymore" she replied.

"I'll be right back" she told Gloria.

Her purse was by the passenger seat in the boat, she went to get it.

"Hey we are going to smoke a joint,

Come and have some of you want to" Tammy told the guys.

She went back to where her new friend was and lit the joint and took a big inhale from it and handed it to Gloria. Gloria was some what reluctant, But put it to her mouth and took a long drag from it and inhaled deeply, it caused her to cough,

"Its ok honey" Tammy told her.

She handed it back to Tammy and Tammy toked it once again , and handed it back to Gloria.

This went on a couple of times before Gloria looked up and saw the two young men looking down at her, Embarrassed she put her hands over her chest, "It's alright honey You're fine" Tony insured her. Richard smoked from the joint handing it to Tony. Then Tony handed it back to Gloria. They smoked it all up until just a tiny stub was left that Tammy pitched over board.

"Oh My My that's the shit right there" Tammy stated excitedly.

Gloria took a drink from her cup and stood up to go get a re fill, She felt wobbly, and Tony steadied her, "Wow"! "I think I am high" Gloria said , the others laughed.

"I have to go pee" Gloria said, "Ok go use the head honey" Tony said.

"She is awesome" Richard said.

"What about me"? Tammy questioned.

"Your awesome too baby" Richard told her.

Gloria know she was fucked up, she grabbed the railing heavily going down into the boats belly to use the head.

"WOW" she gasped.

She fumbled around using the boats small toilet, and then managed to make it back up to the main deck.

"Wow what an adventure" she stated.

The three other laughed, "Come here" Tony said taking her into his strong arms.

He pulled her into him crushing her breasts into his chest and kissed her passionately.

She was incredibly excited and it felt like an utter dream. Then he broke the embrace and held her close,

"Oh I love it out here guys" Tony announced. He reached down and picked up her bikini top and then led her to the rear of the boat, He sat down with her on the love seat and began kissing her passionately, His hands roamed her breasts, His cock was rigid as heck and Her breasts in his hands felt like a piece of heaven. Soon his hands found her buttocks and he squeezed and roamed them much,

"Lets go down to the cabin" He said.

"Ok Lets" she responded, Her pussy twitched like a rabid teenager at this point, she was eager to please and to be pleased. One in the cabin the stood and kissed, Her hand managed to find his crotch and she held his big thick erection in her hand

"Oh my God Tony" she sighed.

She dropped to her knee's and undid and yanked his trousers off, His huge young stiff manhood sprang out like a tiger escaping a cage, She licked it eagerly.

She handled his large shaven balls with her tiny hands, Her body quaked with activity.

She took him bit by bit into her older talented mouth

"Oh Baby" he moaned with pleasure.

She enjoyed having his big young eager shaft inside her mature mouth.

She slowly ran her mouth up and down the entire length, and then again and again.

He moaned like a machine, puttering in the distance.

Then he stood her up and removed her small bikini bottoms, Suddenly she was in front of him in her full naked glory, "Wow"! "You are one beautiful woman" he told her

She blushed rapidly, He lye her back onto the vinyl covered bed, and knelt atop her and kissed her lips, then her neck, and moved down to her breasts, he sucked each nipple with equal time, "AAAAAHHHHH" she breathed deeply,

Then over her soft stomach and on his way to her soft shaven cunt, He licked her lightly and then applied more force and control.

"MMMMMMMMMM" she moaned loudly.

He spread her delicate legs wide as he now licked with more sternness.

She allowed her hands to find and roam her own breasts, she was quaking with estrous excitement, "Take Me Tony"

she cried out softly.

He soon obliged her, and aimed his enraged purple mushroom head into her ever wet slit.

She arched her thighs and positioned herself to take him.

"AAAAAAHHHHH" she loudly sighed, as he entered her whole hardheartedly.

He could feel her canal stretching to except his size, Her body trembled with erotic pleasure.

She felt as if her head would blow right off her shoulders.

He eagerly pushed ahead, until he was fully planted with in her.

"Oh baby you feel wonderful" he expressed to her.

"You too baby You to" she breathed back to him.

His pumps grew more rapidly, and she was moaning with erotic pleasure,

Oh how she adored this young mans body, and how he was fucking her older wanton pussy.

"Baby I am going to let my friends fuck you" he softly instructed to her.

She arched her hips more so he could fully penetrate her better, she never had anyone speak to her this way before.

"Alright baby Alright"

she spoke softly back to his ear.

This made him immensely more hard, and he fucked her more intently now.

Gloria burst out in a light scream as she orgasm ed upon him.

"My buddies are all going to fuck you hard honey"

He told her softly.

This filled her with an over coming excitement, she continued to climax , her juices flowed like a rushing river. She felt him growing again inside of her, Soon he pulled out of her and placed his massive college dick upon her chest,

"Titty Fuck me baby" he instructed.

She held her cleavage together for him to pound until he burst his nuts upon her.

"OOOHH OOHH GOOODDDD"

he stutter as he came and came upon her face and neck and breasts, Then he collapsed upon her and kissed her as he had never done with anyone before this. They lay together for a short time, and then Tony had to get up and go take a piss. He returned and said,

"Lets go up top" Gloria put her bikini back on and Tony pulled his shorts back on. It was starting to get dark out, Richard and Tammy where snuggling on the rear of the boat.

"Hey we need to get the lanterns fired up" Tony told Richard.

Gloria sat next to Tammy, The guys when down into the cabin to fetch the lights.

"So what happened"? Tammy inquired

"Oh Gosh" Gloria sighed, "Tony is amazing"

Down in the cabin Richard asked Tony "So did she fuck your brains out"?

"Oh Yes"! Tony stated, "So when do I get a chance at that"? Richard asked

"Just be patient" Tony told his friend.

They went up and fired up the Coleman Lanterns.

"That's Better" Tony said

"You guys ready to eat"? Tammy asked.

"Heck Yes" Tony answered.

She broke out a Styrofoam cooler with sandwiches and chips,

"Dig In" Tammy stated.

"Wow Tammy, You are ready for everything" Gloria said

"Yea I guess so" she replied.

They sat and ate and had some beers, and relaxed and talked.

Soon a small boat was coming in their direction, It was their friend Martin and his young female friend Karry, "Hey what's up people"

Martin said, tossing a rope up for Richard to tie them off so they could come aboard.

Once aboard Tony introduced them to his new pal Gloria.

Karry was a tall girl about five ten, well built 34DD breasts, and a wonderful shapely round ass. Martin an tall Hispanic athlete looking young man.

"Hey I scored some good weed" Martin told them.

"You going to share"? Tammy inquired, "Yes Of coarse" Martin told them.

Martin went down into the cabin to roll up some of his stuff out of the wind.

"How you doing Karry"? Tony asked with a big smile

"Fine I guess" Karry replied. Tammy made all the girls a strong drink. She looked strongly at Karry, "We are going to have a great time tonight" Tammy said

"Yes we are" Gloria said.

"Absolutely" Tony said. He put his arm around Gloria.

Martin came up from below with two nice rolled up joints.

"You all ready to party"!!! Martin Proclaimed

"Hell Yes" Tammy stated

Martin lit the joint and they began to pass it around, Tammy took a deep inhale of the joint and held it and then exhaled,

"WOW"!! she said

Gloria had already hit it twice and could already feel the effects of the strong weed.

"So who's the babe man" Martin said to Tony,

"My babe Gloria" Tony proudly said.

Gloria scored the joint again and took a large amount into her lungs and exhaled.

"Good girl" Martin said

They were all very high when Karry finally tossed the stub over board.

"Oh Gosh I am so fucked up" Gloria stated, and the others all laughed loudly.

Tony began kissing her, Her gripped her buttocks firmly "Oh My God" she gasped.

Richard came up behind the two of them, and reached through them and began touching Gloria's breasts, she yanked and started to pull away, "Its alright honey relax" Tony told her.

She was in shock, she could feel Richards cock rubbing against her.

Richards hands roamed her breasts, Tony kissed her lovingly.

She looked over and saw Tammy kissing Karry

"Oh my gosh" she thought.

She was so fucking high, it was like it was a dream, she was so light headed that she could hardly stand, Richard had her top off and was working on her bottoms,

"Tony" she whined.

"Be quiet, it's OK, your fine baby" he told her.

Tony sat down and put Gloria on her knee's beside him, soon she felt Richard inside her.

Her had quite a large cock it stretched her as it slid inside her cunt from behind.

He watched his girlfriend and Martin's girl kissing on the deck.

"AAAAHHH" Gloria moaned as Richard fucked her older pussy.

"Fuck her good buddy" Tony told his friend.

Martin now had his cloths off, he climbed up on the back of the seat.

"Make her suck me man" he said to Tony. "Do it now"!! Tony told Gloria.

Martin slid under Gloria's face, she soon lowered her mouth down onto his ever large Hispanic cock. Martin grabbed her face and lunged his hips up, forcing her to take more, she almost chocked momentarily. 'OOOOhhhh"!! she moaned as Richard increased his pace.

"You like that don't ya baby girl" Tony said.

"Oh Yes she likes it" Martin stated.

"Someday I am going to fuck the shit out of your bitchy friend Betty" Tony told her.

That turned her on even more she pushed back onto Richards cock.

"OOOOOOHHHH" she moaned. "That big tit-tied blond pig, Gilbert's wife"? Martin said.

"Yea that one" Tony answered.

Martin pulled Gloria's face harder onto his cock, "I fucked her" Martin said.

"NO WAY"! Tony said.

"Yea Greg and I Both fucked that bitch hard"

" I even fucked that big ass of hers" Martin bragged. "OOOOHHHH"!!! Gloria moaned as Richard filled her old cunt with his cream.

"Oh My God" Tony said

Soon Martin switched places with Richard, and began ramming his large cock into Gloria's pussy from behind, She was breathing hard and quivering tremendously.