Michigan Mature Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you I was going to let my buddies fuck you baby" Tony told her.

"Oh My God" Gloria cried out. Martin fucked her roughly,

"OOOHHHHH" she moaned loudly.

"She's a good fuck hey man" Tony said

"Yes"!!! Martin stated.

When he was ready to come he spun her around and fucked her mouth until he let go a huge load down her older throat,

"AAAAAAHHHHH"!!!! he groaned as she sucked every last bit of his cum from his roughly veined shaft. "Good Girl" Martin said.

She fell into the seat next to Tony exhausted

"OH MY GOD" she groaned.

Tony stood up and dropped his shorts, His cock was semi hard.

Karry come here,

Martin said, Karry came over she was completely naked.

Tony looked at her younger body admiring her structure,

"Suck his cock" Martin told her.

Tony took her into his arms and mauled her big young firm tits,

"Man you are built for fucking honey" Tony told her, She just smiled and fell to her knee's and started sucking Tony's extra large cock.

Gloria was so high she couldn't believe her eyes.

Tammy sat by her,

"Its ok sweetie we all share out here" Tammy instructed her.

"Oh Gosh" Gloria said, She put her arms around Gloria.

Suddenly Tammy moved her mouth to hers, she hesitated, Then Tammy took control and pulled her mouth to hers,

She had never kissed a woman before in this way, it felt wrong, But it made her so fucking horny that she couldn't resist any longer.

Tammy rammed her toung into Gloria's mouth, Soon her hand grouped her breast.

Tammy pulled her nipple and twisted it slightly, her cunt flowed like a molten river of excitement. She no longer cared that Karry was blowing her sexy young man.

Tammy's finger found Gloria's smoothly shaven pussy,

"OOOOHHHH" Gloria moaned.

Then Tammy pulled Gloria's hand up to her breast, Gloria had never touch another woman's chest before, it felt weird but very adventurous.

They kissed and touched one another for a short time, then Tammy stopped and grabbed a joint, "Lets get fucked up" She said to Gloria, "Ok baby" Gloria replied.

She watched as Tony now fucked little young Karry.

Martin was pissing off the side of the boat, and Richard was drinking beer watching his friend fuck the little girl.

Tammy came back with a lit joint, and they took turns smoking it.

"Oh God Baby I haven't felt like this in years" Gloria said

"Yea I know what you mean" Tammy replied.

They smoked the potent weed until it was all used up, Then Tammy moved over to Gloria began kissing her again,

"MMMMMM" Tammy moaned as Gloria touched her breasts.

Then she moved down and put her face between Gloria's legs and kissed her inner thighs.

"OH GOD" Gloria cried out, Tammy began kissing her shaved smooth pussy.

Gloria mauled her own breasts in her hands as Tammy pleasured her with her toung.

It wasn't long before Martin plowed Tammy's warm tight cunt from the rear.

Tony and Richard still worked over young Karry, Her cry's filled the night air.

This all went on for quite some time.

Gilbert and Betty were out for a great night at Dinner, Both having steak and a baked potato and salad with a drink. "Oh honey it's been so long since we did this" Betty told her husband.

"Yea well you get pretty carried away with that flower shop at time

" He husband said.

"Yes I know at times its very addicting it seems" she replied.

"Yea I know you adore the place, I get it" he told his wife.

"I need to get a hobby I guess" Gilbert said

"Well maybe" Betty answered.

"What would it be"? She asked

"Maybe I will buy an old thirty four Chevy or Ford Coupe and restore it"

He said to her.

"That might be nice we could cruise it on the weekends" She responded.

"Yea that would be great wouldn't it" Gilbert said sounding a little excited.

"So how do you think Gloria is doing with Tony"? Betty asked

"I suppose they will have fun, Tony seems like a good kid" Gilbert said.

"Yea a rich spoiled brat kid" Betty stated

"Oh come on now he isn't that bad" Gilbert said

"Oh I think he is" She insisted.

"As long as she is ok with it, whom are we to judge who she hangs with honey"?

Her husband instructed.

"Yes I know your right But I do worry about Gloria, She hasn't had very good luck with the men in her life" Betty stated

"It is what it is Dear, You get out what you put in" Gilbert said scolding

"Is that a fact" She said laughingly.

"It indeed is" He said.

The next day Tony had brought Gloria home about five p.m., Gilbert was gone over the his friend Johns for a few hours, and Betty was home alone , enjoying her day off , it was Saturday.

"Hey you got back, I wondered about you" Betty said to her friend Gloria.

"Yes I am fine you old worry wart" Gloria responded back.

"So how was Tony and did you have a good time on the boat"? Betty questioned

"Oh Tony is great, and I had a wonderful time,

He will be taking me out again" Gloria told her.

"Good Baby Good, You deserve to have a good time" Betty replied.

"Where's your man"? Gloria asked

"Over at Johns" Betty said

"So I have to ask you some thing" Gloria said

"Well OK then ask if you must" Betty said

"Well Tony has this friend, a Hispanic fellow name of Martin, He was telling Tony that he FUCKED you, is this true"? Gloria asked

"OH MY GOD, How did that come about"? Betty asked

"Well Tony said that he has wanted to bang you for a long time, and Martin said that he already banged you, and he also Told Tony that he did you up the butt" Gloria stated

"OH LORD" Betty sighed.

"What Baby" Gloria asked sincerely.

"Come on lets get some wine and go out on the patio, and I will tell you the entire story"

Betty instructed.

"Oh My My friend" Gloria said.

They sat on the Patio, Betty poured the wine and Gloria lit up a cigarette.

"Where do I start" Betty said

Over a bottle of wine, Betty told her old friend the entire story from beginning to end, Gloria sat there simply dumbfounded by all of the past events.

Then Gloria told of her time with Tony on the boat, and the rare adventure that she experienced upon the boat, even the girl girl stuff,

"OH MY"!! Betty said.

The talked about things for almost another hour, Then Betty's husband came back home and they had to zip things up for then. Gilbert made them chicken breasts on the grill, and Betty put a salad together, and they had supper.

"Hey honey tomorrow I am going to the Fishing Jamboree with John,

I forgot to tell you I think" Gilbert said "On Sunday"? Betty questioned "Yes that is when it is" he said.

"That's fine Gloria and I have plans anyway, We are going to a spa" She told him

"See it all works out" He stated.

After Gilbert left in the morning the woman plotted how they could each have some fun.

They made a reservation at the Holister Hotel to get a room.

It was about twenty two miles away, It was a very luxurious place, Gloria would call Tony and they would go there, and when they walked in the room, Betty would be naked on the bed.

And the three of them would play the day away.

It sounded good as a plan, They would go for it.

Betty got into her car and drove over there, and Tony was on his way over to pick up Gloria.

When Betty arrived she checked in and got her room key, and went to the third floor and entered her room, It was quite large with a super king sized bed.

Tony stopped by the house and picked Gloria up, and he had his brother with him.

His brother was twenty years old and was on leave from the US Marine's.

His name was Scott and he was very well built, Did she dare tell Tony the plan? she thought to herself. No she guessed not. She pondered different results as they drove.

Betty excitedly stripped down and lay spread eagle on the bed, taking time to touch her self.

She was on fire over today's planned events, Gloria and the guys arrived at the Holister, and parked Tony's truck and walked inside,

Gloria went to the counter and asked what room Betty Jones was in, The clerk told her 311 and Gloria said thanks to the lady and walked away with Tony and Scott, They went to 311 and walked in, Betty didn't lock the door.

Once in the room, They guys saw Beautiful Betty on the bed

"OH MY GOD"

Scott and Tony said just about at the same time.

Betty was shocked to see Both Tony and his younger brother Scott,

but didn't care they were both very attractive young men.

"Gloria what is this"? Tony asked

"She is all yours, You wanted her didn't you"? She inquired.

"Yes for sure but I never expected this"!!! he answered

"Well Guys" Betty said

"She needs you, take off your cloths and go fuck her" Gloria told them.

It didn't take the guys long, They were naked in no time approaching well endowed mature Betty for a good time.

They each lay beside her, she took a big cock in each hand and stroked them as they played with her awesome breasts.

Gloria was undressing also.

It wasn't long before lovely Betty took turns sucking their cocks, Then she turned and lie on her back, and Took well hung Tony on first. Gloria played with Scott.

"OOOOOHHHH" Betty squealed as Tony entered her juicy mature pink canal.

Tony was so excited, he wanted to fuck Betty for so long, Her older cunt was tight and felt marvelous. He entered her slowly until his entire length was buried inside her.

"OOOOHHHHH TTOONNYY" she gasped. She adored the feeling of his young rigid penis inside her, His member stretched her wide, She thought she would explode.

His mouth explored her breasts and his teeth tugged upon her nipples.

She used her hands to maul his ass cheeks as her pounded himself into her deeply.

Her toes curled with every long hard stroke of his lovely prefect body.

Gloria deep throated Scott to make sure he was ready for Betty.

Tony sped up his strokes into Betty mature thighs,

"Fuck her Bro" Scott encouraged his older brother. "AAAAAAHHHHHHH" Betty cried as Tony gave her a lasting hard climax.

Soon Tony lifted her legs up over his shoulders and Gripped her 40D tits hard and fucked her tremendously vigorous,

"YYEESS FFUUCCK MMEE" Betty chanted erotic'ly.

Tony's body trembled immensely as he rammed her with all her had, Then without notice he dropped her legs and pulled out and jerk his self off all over her lovely face and chest.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!! He wailed as her shot his hot volcanic sperm upon her.

Then he strateld her face and fucked her cute mouth for a bit.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" he stated over and over.

He soon collapsed on the bed, "Go Now" Gloria told young Scott.

Soon Scott was plowing Betty's used cunt for his pleasure, Betty loved it, he was almost as big as Tony, His body was young and so firm, Betty quivered with womanly pleasures.

"Shoot your cream inside her honey" Gloria told him.

He gobbled Betty's huge tits with his young manly mouth, as his prick spread her open with each powerful stroke.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" Betty screamed out as she orgasm ed all over his young cock. He continued to nail her ever so deeply."OH SCOTT OH SCOTT" she chanted.

This made him even harder and he fucked her with precise strokes. making her want more and more of his stiff young prick deep inside her worn older canal.

Soon he came with a vengeance inside her mature cunt,

"OOHH OOHH OOHH" He cried out as he orgasm ed inside her, He hadn't came in over a month, He had an absolute giant amount of cum saved for this event, Betty felt his filled her pussy with his hot manly fluid, she orgasm ed again and again soaking her inner thighs.

Suddenly her fell atop her. She caressed his back and buttocks

"You did great baby" she whispered to him.

The next thing that Betty knew was her sexy friend Gloria had her head between her legs and began licking Scott's cum from her smooth shaven pussy.

"OHHH MY GOD" Betty squealed. The guys tugged Betty's beautiful legs apart so Gloria could put her face into Betty's thighs , "OOOOOHHHH" Betty twinged as he friend took advantage of the situation, Betty hadn't ever been touched by another woman in her life, this was a true shocker. Scott got off the Bed and lay behind

Gloria under her ass and kissed her ass cheeks and licked her shaven mature cunt, Tony strateld Betty's head and she took his semi erect penis into her beautiful older mouth once again, Gloria continued to lick and tease Betty's musty older cunt, Soon she switched to Scott's cock, and then soon he was fucking Gloria on the floor. Tony flipped Betty onto all fours, and took her already wet pussy from behind.

Sounds of moaning filled the large room. After every one had a good Orgasm or two, They all four showed together in the rooms extra large shower, and then all dried off and sat around.

Gloria lit a cigarette and relaxed.

"Tony I am your slave" She admitted to him.

"Wonderful Honey that's great" He told her.

"Betty You are one incredible fuck" Tony told her.

Betty bushed with much embarrassment.

"Thanks Baby" Betty said.

"Hey is your friend Vance home on leave also"

Tony asked his brother

"Yea Why" Scott asked.

"Well I believe these sluts need for fucking don't you" Tony said

"Wait a minute" Betty said

"Call Vance" Tony said to his brother.

Scott picked up his cell phone and called Vance answered.

"Yea man whats up"? Vance said

"Hey man where are you"? Scott asked

"About two miles from Santome" "Why"? he asked

"Come to room three eleven at the Holister Hotel" Scott told him.

"Why is there a party or something" Vance asked

"Yes I have a hot lady here that needs fucked" Scott told him.

Betty's face turned beet red, and she felt ever so flushed.

"Ok but I have Vern with me right now" Vance told him.

"Its alright heck bring him to" Scott said

Betty's trembled and truly felt flushed now, she didn't know what was up.

"OK See you in a little while" Scott said and hung up from Vance.

"Ok they are one the way" Scott told his brother.

"OH Betty,get ready to fuck" Tony told her.

Vance was twenty six years old flat top haircut, a dagger tattoo on his right arm, He was six foot three, dark blue eyes, and indeed a jock, very muscular. Vern was twenty three only five foot nine, dark hair and green eyes,

He was in the US Navy. All the girls thought he was a hunk. Vance floored his five liter Ford Mustang and the guys rushed to the Holister.

Betty laid on top of the large bed naked awaiting her new fuck toys.

Soon there was a light knock upon the door, Betty shook with anticipation of what was about to take place, as the two new young men walked into the room.

She gulped with tremendous anxiety, when she witnessed the looks of Vance.

He looked directly at naked Betty on the bed"

Come Here" he told her.

She nervously came off the bed and approached Vance "Let me look at you" He told her.

He stared at her fine old body, "Turn around" he told her, she did and he looked at her nice old well shaped round behind. He took her by the arms and "Bend Over" he instructed.

Betty bent over He put his large hand on her rear "Nice" he said.

"Get up" he told her and turned her back around, and now touched her chest.

"You like tittie fucking"? he asked her "Sure" she said.

"Good" he told her.

His large hands mauled her extra big tits. "You got some nice tits lady" he told her.

"Thanks" she said.

"Undo my pants" he instructed her, He took off his t shirt, and she witnessed his hairy muscular wide chest, Betty sunk to her knee's and undid his jeans and tugged his pants down.

His big cock and balls truly filled out his white briefs, She pulled his underwear down over his semi hard huge cock. "OH LORD" she said.

His cock was a giant, it was larger than Zach's black dick,

"Stroke my cock baby " He told her, " She handled it with both her tiny hands

She couldn't believe the size of this young mans penis,

It was going to be alot to handle for her.

"You like it"? he asked "Oh Yea" she answered.

Tony had put Vern with Gloria, and she was already sucking his cock.

Betty put her mouth over the tip of Vance's big cock, "Yea suck it honey That's right" Vance told her. "You like her pal"? Tony asked Vance.

"Of Coarse I do" Vance answered.

"She is all yours, use her like you own her" Tony told his friend.

"Oh Buddy I plan to use her alright" Vance said.

Betty slowly mouthed Vance's large cock,

"Come on honey suck it" Vance told her.

"It's To big" Betty said

She went back to it, and tried to take more to please him but it made her gag.

She held his huge balls as she sucked, Her mouth was stretched wide as she allowed his shaft to go deeper, "AAWWWAAA" she slurped.

"Gag on it bitch"!!! He told her.

"Be a good little slut Betty" Tony told her.

She could feel his cock growing in her talented mature mouth as she sucked him.

"Get up and go lay on the bed and spread those legs wide"

Vance instructed.

She stood up, walked to the bed and lay ed upon her back, and spread her lovely well shaped legs as wide as she could possible get them,

Vance approached and knelt before her and licked her shaven snatched to get her wet, before he fucked her.

"OOOOOOOOHHHH" She moaned.

His hand went under her bottom and he pulled her wide older hips into his face.

"OOOOOHHHH" She moaned.

Tony and Scott watched as Vern was fucking Gloria, He was thrusting into her mature snatch like there wasn't going to be any left. Gloria moaned deeply and loudly.

Betty cried out loudly

"OH MY GOD"!! as Vance mounted her.

He slowly worked his huge shaft into her ultra tight older cunt.

He rammed his hips forward,

"OOOOOHHHH"!!!!!! Betty cried as it stretched her insides.

Vance bucked his hips up and forward, Betty felt it hit bottom, then he reared back and did it again. "OHHH GOD" she whelped, "I'm going to titty fuck you bitch" Vance told her.

"ALRIGHT" she cried out.

He began to quicken his strokes inside her fully stretched older cunt.

"AAAAAHHHHH"!!!! Betty moaned

Vern had burst inside Gloria's pussy, and now Scott mounted her.

Tony watched as Betty struggled to take Vance's huge organ.

Betty felt like she was on fire, It was the biggest cock ever for her

"Oh my god" she thought.

She orgasm ed like it wouldn't stop on this huge young man cock.

Vance rammed her like he wanted to hurt her, she struggled to hold on.

Soon he pulled out and placed his throbbing cock between her huge fleshy breasts.

She gripped her mounds tightly and pushed them snugly together for his powerful strokes.

He pounded her chest like there was no tomorrow,

"Fuck my tits Fuck my tits" Betty cried out.

Vance freight trained his cock into her big mounds, Tony was getting hard watching this action it was amazing. Vance's stroked got harder and longer, Betty tightened her grip on her breasts and suddenly Vance erupted in a huge stream of cum ac crossed her face.

"OOOHHH FUUK OOHH FUC"!!!!!! Vance shouted out as he continued to stream his load upon her lovely face.

Betty found the amount of her cum unbelievable.

Soon he stopped and pulled away from her.

"OH FUCK" Betty exhaled.

Tony was rock hard He pushed her up on her side and entered her worn hot pussy.

They fucked until the sun went down, and after the guys all left, Betty and Gloria cleaned up and checked out and went home, tired, sore and worn out. It was a wonderful day.

Two weeks later, Betty had told Greg that they were done, she told him that she loved and adored her Husband and that she just simply couldn't do this anymore. He warned that that things wouldn't go well for her if she refused him.

She told him she didn't care and for once and all they were done,

she had to stop all this fooling around. Greg said OK.