Michigan Mature Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Betty went to work in the morning, and later that morning Gilbert went to get the mail, and brought it in the house. There was a tan envelope addressed to him, He opened it.

Inside was a note and a C.D. , The note read "You will find this CD interesting" and it was signed Greg, and below was a telephone number.

"What the heck is this" he said aloud.

He went upstairs to the office and inserted the CD into his computer.

When he opened it , He saw all kinds of pictures of his wife with different men.

"HOLLY SHIT" He stated loudly, He focused on every photo and was completely blown away by what he saw. His wife even with a black man, "What the Hell"!! he yelled.

He was very frustrated and curious, He called the number from the note.

He spoke with Greg and asked what the hell was going on.

Greg informed Gilbert, that his wife had delivered some flowers one morning and then seduced him, and then she insisted that he act like her pimp and find her more men to fuck, that his wife had a bad girl complex and loved fucking strange men.

Greg convinced Gilbert that it was all Betty's doing and he was only the broker.

He told Gilbert that he had receive a call from Betty that she couldn't do it anymore because she now felt guilty and didn't want to do it anymore, and that Greg was mad about the whole thing, because he also was enjoying Betty's slutty ness.

Now he told Gilbert that he would have to deal with it.

It was quite a call, Gilbert was dumb founded when he hung up from Greg's call.

His beautiful wife had always been kind of what you would call sexually inhibited.

He would have spoken to her friend Gloria about this, But she went some where for a day or two with Tony.

How would he deal with this he thought, as he continued to examine the photos one by one all over again.

He would today devise a plan to deal with his wife before she arrived home at the end of this day.

For now he actually quite enjoyed the variety of photos.

He thought about this thru out the day, When his wife arrived home, He had dinner made for her, and they sat and ate and made some daily small talk.

After dinner Gilbert ask his wife if she wanted to watch a movie, She said sure and they went into the living room and sat down.

Her husband turned on the Television, and then the DVD player.

Soon a slide show of her erotic photographs began to appear onto the screen.

She sat there in absolute and utter shock. "Good Movie Hey"!!! Gilbert stated rudely.

"OH MY GOD HONEY" she sighed.

"CARE TO EXPLAIN"? He shouted.

"I can't baby I am so ashamed" she quietly said

"I am filling for a divorce"!!! he yelled.

"I'M SO SORRY I'M SO SORRY" She told him

"Sorry isn't cutting it is it"!! He told her harshly.

"You fucking little whore, that's what you are a filthy whore"!! He shouted

"AAAhhh"!!

she screamed and got up and ran upstairs.

After a while, he went upstairs also, She lay ac crossed their bed crying.

He told her "Its like this Betty" "I either divorce you, Because once I show my attorney those photo's and the Judge see's them, I get this house and all that you and I own, Because that my dear is a lot more than just a regular cheating on your husband instance"

"OR" "I stay married to you and you do everything that I want you to do in this relationship"

"You are indeed now just an embarrassment to me" He told her harshly.

"So whats it going to be dear"!!! He loudly spoke.

"I don't want a divorce I do I do love you" Betty told him very teary eyed.

"You have stolen my trust, You have broken my heart, and you have embarrassed me"

He told her.

"Gilbert what do you want from me"? she questioned

"From right now you will obey me, You will do all that I say" He instructed.

"Ok Honey Ok" She answered shyly.

"I am going to my office for awhile and when I get back you had better be cleaned up and wearing some sexy gear" He told her.

"Why Gilbert"? she asked

"It doesn't matter now does it"

"If you don't come through you are outta here" He explained.

And he left the room.

Betty removed her clothing and went into the shower.

Gilbert earlier in the day placed an add on

"Swing Com" an adult website of classified ad's , that read that he was looking for four young well hung black men to fuck his older wife.

He checked his email to see if there had been some responses, and there where about three.

He called a couple of the men from the ad's and set up that they would come to His home around 9 pm, He gave them directions and told them each to bring a friend or two with them.

He was going to teach his wife a lesson that she wouldn't soon forget.

At close to the time they were arriving, He took Betty into the bedroom and bound her wrists to the headboard of their bed, and got his high quality digital camera.

"What are you doing"? She asked

"Getting ready for the show baby" He told her.

"What show"? she asked

"You will see you cheating bitch, You will see"!! He scolded.

"Gilbert whats going on"? she questioned

"Be quiet or I will gag that fucking slut mouth of yours"!! He again scolded.

About one half hour went by and he heard the doorbell.

"Get ready my little fuck pig" He said.

"Gilbert"!!!! she cried as he went out the door.

He answered the door and allowed four black men into his home.

There names were Gill,Alex,Carl, and Rich, They ranged in ages between twenty two and thirty six, all about the same height and weight, within reason.

"OK Guy's here it is, The wife cheated on me, she is upstairs tied to the bed,

I want and expect that you will all use her for your pleasure, do what you want to her, she is a little white slut, Spank her, fuck her, slap her, fuck her ass, yank her hair, cum on her , cum in her, hell punch her in the gut if you want,

I don't give a fuck" Gilbert told them.

"Serious Man" Alex said.

"Serious Guys, use her as a little fuck pig" Gilbert said

"I will be taking pictures, that's all" He told them.

"Lets go upstairs now", he said leading the way.

They followed to go entertain trembling little Betty.

She wore an white lacy open bust teddy, that snapped at the crotch, Her hands were bound tightly and couldn't move her arms if she wanted to.

The door opened and Gilbert stepped in and welcomed the four black men to look at the merchandise. "OH NO GILBERT" Betty said in shock.

"Shut up Betty" He told her.

"OK Men this is my wife Betty, Have a look at her" He told the guys.

Betty stared at the men as they stared at her.

"Man that lady got some big titties man" Rich said.

"Ok Guy you want her"?

Gilbert asked them

They all agreed that indeed they did.

"Ok get undressed and have at it" He told them.

"Gilbert this isn't right" she said

"Shut up you little white whore" He insisted

Alex walked over to her with his huge black cock swinging, and grabbed the crotch of her silky white teddy, "Please leave me alone" Betty pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up"!! he told her, and he ripped the crotch of her teddy opened.

"OOOOOHHHHH"!!!!! Betty screamed out.

Alex peered at her little pink slit, and got down on his knee's and pried her pussy open with his fingers and lapped away at her older cunt.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" she cried out.

Gill sat on the bed and rubbed her huge fleshy white breasts, "Oh Mamma those are nice" he told her. She closed her eyes she couldn't believe what was happening.

Alex's hands roamed her white wide ass cheeks as his large rough toung drove her crazy.

"Come On Man Fuck Dat Bi atch" Gill said.

Gilbert photographed the entire scene shot by shot, He rather enjoyed it.

"She likes to fuck well then let her fuck" he thought.

Two men held her legs apart as Alex fucked her, He drove his eleven inch dark deep veined prick into her, "AAAAAAAHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Betty cried out loudly.

"She be lik'en dat man" Gill said.

The men pulled her legs apart about tearing her in half to accommodate Alex. Her older beautiful cunt stretched until it hurt, She felt pain as he fucked her , throwing his hips like a machine, forcing his cock to bottom out inside her with every stroke.

"OOOHHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDDDDD"!!!!! Betty cried out

Her entire body quivered with fear and excitement, She was being raped.

She orgasm ed as did he, she felt his dark seed burst inside her, bouncing in her clitoris, and filling her womanly canal,

"FFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKK"!!!!!!! Alex yelled as he cum inside her.

Soon Gill mounted her face and used her mouth as a pussy, gagging her harshly.

"Take it all Bitch"!!! he yelled at her slapping her pretty face,

"Suck my dick whore" he shouted at her. She gagged over and over

"Suck it bitch" he continued.

When he was completely ready to fuck he moved and plowed his ten inch cock into her tender mature pussy,

"OH YES"!!! He said and began to get rhythm with her thighs,

"Fuck her man fuck that pretty white girl" Alex cheered.

Gill mauled her big white girl tits as he plowed her, "

Oh she likes that" Rich stated.

"I'm Next" Carl stated proudly.

Betty's pussy hurt and felt sore already, and she knew she was in for allot more.

They watched as Gill fucked Betty, and cheered. Betty squirmed around crying out.

Her ass cheeks shivered overwhelmingly, as this large black dick ripped at her older tight pussy, Soon her pulled out and splashed her belly with his hot cum

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH"!!! he shouted as he jerked his big rod against her tummy.

Then the guys unhooked her bindings and Made her sit upon Carl's huge shaft, and then Richard oiled up his big black cock and Alex pulled her forward and Rich inserted his cock into her anus,

"NO NO NO "!!!! Betty yelled out terrified,

"Shut the fuck up"!!!! Alex told her.

"IT HURTS"!! she said

"TOO DAMMED BAD"!! Alex told her.

Rich pushed more of him self into her plump older ass

"NNNNOOOO"!!! she cried out

Then she was being double fucked by the two black men, she felt like she would faint, the pain was almost too great to bear, Gilbert was extremely excited to watch his wife getting dp'd by such harsh black men. The both met a rhythm in their strokes,

Betty screams filled the room.

"YES FUCK HER" Alex instructed.

Carl mauled her breasts and tugged upon her pink stiff nipples,

"OOOOOHHHH" she screamed.

Her older pussy burs ted into orgasm the hardest one she had ever experienced in her life.

She felt Rich filling her rectum with his volcanic fluid, and he pulled away from her rear.

Carl rolled her over and gave her a major titty fucking until her burst his balls all over her neck and face "AAAAAAHHHHH" He yelled as he poured his cream out onto her.

She lay there life less and worn and torn.

Gilbert told her to go clean herself up and get ready for some more.

They all fucked her until the early hours of the morning.

Two days later Gilbert was taking Betty out to dinner, and he turned into an alley.

"What are you doing"? she asked.

"Just be quiet" he told her

She never cheated on her husband again, at least without him watching.

The end.