Mickie Loves Dem Cowboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww..." Tony groans as Mickie expertly strokes his dick.

Mickie teasingly slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of Austin's cock as she starts to gradually slow down the bobbing rate of her head

Miles Austin licks his lips as Mickie begins to slowly lift her head up off of his cock.

Mickie smiles up at Miles before she turns her head over to Tony Romo's cock and guide him into her mouth, lowering her hand to the base of his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." Tony Romo moans as Mickie James takes his cock fairly deep into her eager mouth. As Mickie wraps her lips around Tony's tool, Miles goes behind the the gorgeous Knockout and guides his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" Mickie moans around Tony's cock as she places her hands onto his waist as she bobs her head back and forth, with her lips rubbing sensually along his shaft. As Miles begins to thrust into her from behind, the current TNA Knockout and former WWE Diva starts to push back

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck...' Miles moans as he places his hands on Mickie's hips as he pumps his cock into her snatch.

"Mmmmm... awww...." Tony Romo moans as Mickie bobs her head up and down on his meaty large cock.

"Mmmmmmmm... Mmmmm" Mickie moans around Tony's cock as he grabs two handfuls of her brunette hair and lightly pumps forward into her mouth .

"AHhhh.... ahhhh...' Tony moans as he fucks Mickie's mouth with smooth forward thrusts.

"Awww mmmm..." Miles moans while he plows his cock balls deep into Mickie's twat.

Mickie rocks on her knees to push back on Miles's cock as he hammers his cock into her nicely wet pussy from behind

"Ahhhh... mmmm..." Miles moans as Mickie's ass smacks against his waist as he fucks her with deep thrusts.

"Mmmmm awww..." Tony moans as he fucks Mickie's mouth while she places her hands on his waist.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm...." Mickie moans as she bobs her head steadily along Tony Romo's cock with her pouty lips working on his shaft, while bucking her hips to push back on the thrusting cock of Miles Austin.

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck..." Tony moans as he pump his cock further into Micke's mouth.

"Awwww awww..." Miles moans as he hammers Mickie's pussy with swift thrusts.

Mickie's rounded and juicy ass loudly smacks against Miles Austin's waist as he pounds every inch into her pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Miles moans as he rams his cock deeply into Mickie's twat before he begins to pull out when she lifts her head up off of Tony's tool.

Mickie presses lips her together and kisses the head of Tony's cock before scooting back on her knees away from him as Miles moves out from behind her.

"I bet as a Cowboys fan you can ride like Cowgirl..." Tony grins as he moves to lay down on the locker room in front of Mickie as she considers taking off the white jersey she is now wearing.

Mickie nods her head and smiles "Oh you bet I do!" Mickie says as she teasingly starts to lift up the jersey, before shaking her head and deciding to keep the jersey on as she moves over to mount herself onto the cock of Dallas Cowboys Quarterback, Tony Romo.

"Mmmmm damn..." Tony moans as Mickie takes his large thick and stiff cock into her tight wet cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Mickie moans and licks her lips as she places her hands down onto Tony's chest and smoothly rocks forward, grinding her wet pussy down.

"Ahhhh mmmmm...' Tony Romo moans as Mickie rocks and girnds herself on his large cock. Miles Austin licks his lips as he stands up and moves closer to Mickie. After squatting behind her, Miles places his hands on Mickie's back as he pushes his stiff cock into her incredibly juicy round ass.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah!" Mickie moans as she rocks forward on Tony Romo's cock as Miles begins to steadily work his cock into her juicy ass.

"Awwww mmmm shit..." Miles moans as he starts to pump his cock in and out of Mickie's asshole. Tony places his hands on Mickie's thighs as he pumps his dick upward into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah...mmmmm....spike it baby..." Mickie moans and laughs as her gorgeously curved body bounces between Romo and Austin.

Tony and Miles thrust their cocks at different paces into Mickie's pussy and asshole, causing her to bounce eagerly between them.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhhh..." Mickie moans as her curved, juicy body moves at a quick pace between the two Dallas Cowboys players as she works eagerly against both cocks.

"Mmmmm ahhhh yeah... ahhhh..." Tony Romo groans as he pumps his cock up into Mickie's snatch as she bounces on his tool.

"Awwww fuck..." Miles Austin grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Mickie's ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh!" Mickie moans as she rocks on Tony Romo's cock, eagerly pushing against the cock in her ass belonging to Miles Austin.

The pair of multi-time pro-bowl players continue to double the former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout with deep and firm thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh shit...ohhhhhhhh!" Mickie moans as her tits bounce against the material of the jersey as she continues to move between Austin and Romo

"Mmmmmm fuck... awww man Tony... I bet she can take two dicks up her ass..." Miles groans as he slams his cock repeatedly into Mickie's backside.

Tony smirks as Mickie's eyes seems to light up with excitement, "Ahhhh I think she likes that idea.." Tony groans as Mickie bounces on his dick.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...I love anal!" Mickie moans and laughs

Miles grabs Mickie by he waist and lifts her off of Tony's cock while turning to lay on the floor. WIth Mickie mounted on top of Miles's shaft, Tony moves to kneel in front of her and begins to push his cock into her ass long side his teammate's tool.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck..." Mickie groans and leans back toward Miles as she begins to rock on his shaft, with Tony's cock thrusting into her juicy ass.

"Ahhhh..." Miles moans as he feels Tony's cock pumping against his own inside of Mickie's ass.

"Mmmmm shit..." Tony moans as his cock grinds against Miles's shaft while Mickie rocks between them.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...mmmmm love getting my ass fucked!"

Tony Romo and Miles Austin both smirk as they pump their big hard cocks in and out of the country singing professional wrestling Diva's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Mickie moans as she places her hands behind onto Miles Austin's chest as she uses the leverage to push her body forward against the anal invading cock of Tony Romo.

"Mmmm awww... you love having two dicks up your ass don't you?" Tony asks with a groan as Mickie rocks between himself and Miles.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh yeah! The more the better!" Mickie groans.

"Ahhhh I bet she opens up her ass to all the guys in her line of work..." Miles groans as he and Tony continue to ram their cocks deeply into Mickie's backside.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh fuck!" Mickie moans as she sharply bounces on Miles's cock as he pumps up into her, while Tony Romo works over her asshole from a different angle.

The pair of Dallas Cowboys slam their cocks repeatedly into Mickie James's asshole for several long moments before Tony pulls out. "Mmmm I think that snatch of her's needs some more attention..." Tony says with a smirk.

"I don't hear her complaining about it being neglected..." Miles smirks as Tony helps Mickie up off of his cock. Once both men get to their feet, they lift Mickie James up so that Miles can invade her pussy while Tony slams his cock deep into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Fuck yeah!" Mickie moans and smirks as she wraps her legs around Miles Austin's waist as she bounces with both cocks working upward into her.

Miles Austin places his hands underneath Mickie's thighs as he thrusts his cock in and out of her wet snatch. Tony puts his hands on Mickie's waist while he's ramming his dick into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhh gosh! Ohhhhhh fuck!" Mickie moans and grits her teeth as she eagerly drops down.

"Ahhhh awwww ahhh...' Tomy Romo groans as he pumps his cock deeply into Mickie's asshole.

"Ahhhh ahhhh.... fuck..." Miles moans while he is fucking Mickie's wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Mickie moans as she lustfully grinds down on both cocks, with her juicy and curved body working down.

"Ahhhh awwww..." Miles moans as Mickie slides her hands over his sweat coated chest as he pumps his cock into her twat.

"Mmmmmm shit.. awww..." Tony gurnts as Mickie leans back against him while he is drilling her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Mickie screams lustfully as she rocks and bounces between the two Dallas Cowboys.

Tony Romo and Miles Austin each maintain an perfect pace of thrusting their cocks in and out of Mickie's asshole and pussy, giving the nine-time Women's Wrestling Champion a fucking equal to ones she's gotten in both the WWE and TNA locker rooms.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhh shit...ohhhh..." Mickie moans and begins to suddenly cum on Miles Austin's cock, causing her sweat covered body to tremble.

"AHhhhh mmm shit...." Miles Austin moans as his cock starts to throb within Mickie's wet pussy as her snatch clenches tightly during her climax.

"Mmmmm fuck... awww..." Tony Romo moans while his cock starts pulsating inside of Mickie's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh fuck!" Mickie moans as sweat drips down her incredible body.

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck awww...." Miles moans when he begins to cum inside of Mickie's wet pussy while the white jersey she is wearing clings to her sweat soaked body.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh yeah..." Mickie moans and eagerly grinds down on his cock.

"Ahhhh awww shit...' Miles Austin moans as Mickie rocks on his cum erupting cock until he is spent. Tony pulls out of Mickie's juicy round ass and begins to stroke his cock as Miles lifts Mickie off of his own tool and lowers her to the floor.

Mickie turns her head and looks up at Tony Romo, with sweat dripping down her face as she watches him stroking his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm fuck..." Tony Romo groans as Mickie turns on her knees to face him directly. With the way Tony is gritting his teeth and rapidly pumping his hand on his cock, Mickie recognizes the look everyone from John Cena in the WWE to her boyfriend Magnus in TNA gets when they are gonna to give her a big load of jizz.

Mickie closes her eyes and tilts her head back, parting her luscious lips as she eagerly awaits the load from the Dallas Cowboys Quarterback.

"Ahhhhh fuck.... awwww!" Tony Romo moans as he begins to cum and he sprays his massive load down into Mickie's mouth with a good deal splattering on her face.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Mickie moans as some of the cum lands into her mouth, which she eagerly swallows.

As Mickie opens her eyes, she witnesses Tony's cock erupting with a few more streams of cum before he is spent, "Mmmm fuck ahh..." Tony groans as he lets go of his now softening tool.

"Mmmmmm...now that's the ultimate fan experience!" Mickie says with a laugh.

"We go all out for our fans..." Tony says.

"Yeah except for Phil... he's getting married to Hulk Hogan's daughter... so he's holding back...." Miles says jokingly not at all aware that Mickie knows Brooke Hogan.

"Oh really...hmmmm that's crazy!" Mickie says with a laugh

"Yeah, but you know what, you're one hell of fan, hope you get to come out to some of our games..." Tony grins.

"I'd love to come back...maybe meet more of the team..." Mickie says with a smile.

-END-

12