All Comments on 'Middle Eastern Treat'

by bendmeovr69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yes, turned on!

Please have him go shopping again. He's their slut for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Arab cock

I have an Egytian friend that has the most beautiful cock. About 9 inches long, big head, thick, and veined. What a pleasure to suck that dick. When he comes, is a large quantity and sweet. He is a gentleman. I will love to know more guys like him. I am in the NYC area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was bent over in a spice store in turkey. I went in, had heard various stories, I had shorts on, I asked to buy some spices, a tall, very thin man asked a few questions, I was nervous. What you need is out through that door, wait and I will be with you. I waited, he came through, he looked at me, you are after the spice of life, removing his garment to reveal quite a long cock, I looked at him, he nodded, I moved over taking his long cock which grew even longer in my mouth. He stepped back, I removed my shorts, tight, see through sheer panties. He turned me around, bent me over a large half spice barrel, with a hole in it, pulling the panties down, his tongue felt so good on my anus, then he moved, a warm fragrant oil I felt it on my anus pushed just inside. My hole tingled, then the head of his cock, he didn't hesitate, entering me, splicing me open, his long cock in me ,deep, your cock through the hole, I moved it up and through, it was immediately engulfed by warmth, a mouth, he was fucking me now, deep, I spread for him, I wanted him, needed his cock, he didn't disappoint, my cock unloading into the offered mouth, his cock seeding me, hot, deep. I felt him move back, an older guy, looked to be in his 70s came from behind the spice barrel and gave me a warm cloth to clean myself. He smiled, cum was dribbling from the side of his mouth. I walked back through the shop, I heard please be here tomorrow, my brother has something to give you. He certainly did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

would love to find a shop like this...would always be finding more 'spices' to try!

phtann3phtann3over 5 years ago
Learning to "cook"

I need to find a store like this and learn to "cook"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Similar

I was shopping for a sofa in the bargain basement of a department store when I was 20. The 45 year old salesman said he had more in the warehouse and took me back to see. He too had 9” and “forced” me to bend over and fucked me. I also got a couch for free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous