Midlife Crises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was tricky stuff telling an underage girl how to drink properly, but I'd rather that than have her get drunk. I knew Charlotte would look out for Keela at the party. I was more worried that Kris was going to get picked up by some guy at the party. She looked way too hot for an old man like me.

She teased her hair out and did something to make part of it really wavy, she made up her face really pale and heavily blushed with dark, dark eyes and lips. I wanted to paint her face with my cum before she left but there was no chance.

The girls didn't' come home that night and Kris looked even sexier the next morning when they did come home. They all looked disheveled and slightly hung over, but not too bad. Kris's make up was smeared and her hair a mess which made me want to fuck her right then and there.

I made myself wait until that night.

Kris made up a story about going on a date with a guy she had met at the party the night before, but instead she was going to join me and my friends. I told the girls it was poker night with the boys, which it was. We didn't played poker very often, but that is what we were doing that night. It was just that the refreshments were going to be a lot different than usual.

I couldn't get all the guys there that I wanted to let fuck Kris. It was too short notice, but she was leaving in a couple days so we had to be quick.

I was to leave first, and then I waited down the block in my car for Kris.

She tossed a bag out the window to me as I left my apartment. It had her outfit in it. then she came out a while later wearing jeans, a t-shirt and jean jacket, her face only barely made up and her hair straight and plain.

Even so she looked amazing to me. So fresh, young and sexy as hell.

On the way to Derricks place I told her to suck my cock.

I had always wanted to be blown while driving. My first blowjob had been behind the wheel of a parked car and it had always been part of my sexual landscape since then. My wife wouldn't do it so now I ordered my slave to.

Kris took my dick out and put me in her mouth and I slowly carefully drove to Derricks with my cock engulfed in a gorgeous teen's face. I made her sit up and show a car full of college aged boys what was going on when we stopped at a light. They looked stunned when she went back down to suck me.

One kid shouted "As if!" when she went back into my lap.

I smiled and opened my car door so they could see her with my hard on protruding from between her lips as she bobbed up and down along the length of my shaft. My good little slave licked and sucked me giving them a hell of a show. Then the light changed and we left them siting there stunned.

Perfect.

We got to Derricks and Kris went into his bedroom bathroom to prepare.

He and I got the room ready for the boys. We set everything up as if we were just going to have a game of poker. We had beer, snacks of all sorts and a big table with poker chips and cards and a bank with money to make change for the guys buying in. We usually played small stakes. The winner walking away with a couple hundred bucks maximum.

The guys started to arrive and as we all caught up and chatted I would periodically go and check on Kris. She was now ready made up in her best teen slut look.

She teased out her hair again and put these coloured streamer things in her hair that made her look like a sexy dolly. She had on the skirt and stockings, the sneaker boots and the straps from the pink tank top without the shirt. The straps wound around her tiny torso and highlighted how small and delicate she was. Her tits were strapped over the nipple, the pillow of her small breasts swelling above and below the tight leather belt.

Her face looked like an angel's. Her skin soft and pale, the lips sexy dark red with black edges. Her eyes looked huge like one of those Japanese cartoons and I could help but kiss her lightly, my cock already aching.

"Just a few more minutes while we play a hand or two. I'll come get you when we're ready."

It was agony waiting.

Once the poker game was underway I began the pitch.

"Gentlemen. This is no ordinary poker night. Tonight Derrick and I have a special treat for you." The guys perked up. "I have recently acquired a new toy. One all of you will appreciate."

"A boat?"

"New Car."

"A Big Screen T.V.?"

"No. None of those. My daughter brought this back with her from college for Spring Break. I was as surprised as you will be when I discovered what it was. I had to really let myself go to enjoy it. So I tell you men to accept this gift without strings, judgement or repayment necessary. It is simply me sharing the wealth, and making a young lady very happy."

I went and ordered Kris to join us

The guys all stared at her and I heard them commenting on her beauty and wondering what was going on.

"My friends this is my Slave. I have been fucking this exquisite beauty all week. She willingly does anything I tell her to do. Anything. I have ordered her to be yours for the night. This little slut will fuck you, suck and let you do anything to her. She is a sex toy for our use tonight, no holds barred. While we play she will serve us drinks, get us food and suck our cocks. Touch her, finger her, pinch her and she will cum for you like no woman you have ever seen."

I had one hand on Kris's shoulder as I said this and I felt her trembling as I spoke. I took one of her nipples and began to pull on it making her moan with lust.

"Jimmy. It's your birthday next week. As an early present you can have a blowjob first. Slave. Suck cock."

I pointed at Jimmy and Kris went to him. He pushed his chair back from the table, his body knowing what his mind was still refusing to believe, that he was going to get a blowjob from this gorgeous girl.

Kris knelt at his feet and undid his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. Bending over him she took him in her mouth and the guys all exchanged stunned looks.

Kris's long bare back undulated sexily, her ribs and muscles working as she used her mouth on him.

No one played any poker as Jimmy received an intense blowjob from this fantastic teen slave.

"Who the fuck is this?" Don asked. He was a big guy I had known for years. We went to the gym together a lot.

"This is my slave. You can call her slut, bitch, whore anything you like, but she is my slave for the week."

"Charlotte brought her home for you? I wish my kid would let me fuck her friends." Nervous laughter answered that.

"Char didn't know this was going to happen, but yes she met this little slut in school and the whore sucked my cock the very first night they stayed over. She is all our dreams come true. She is the perfect revenge for all those little cock teases out there that have no use for us old guys."

"Amen!" Derrick said. "They come into my store all the time laughing at everything, and acting like entitled little bitches. They just need a good fucking, half of them."

"So give it to her." Justin said.

"Fuckin' A, I will." Derrick stood and undid his pants and lifted Kris's skirt off her ass.

"Lemme look!" Justin said and he came around the table to stare at Kris's exposed ass. "Jesus will ya look at that!" Kris had her ass lifted up her legs wide and her little pink slit exposed. She had shaved off all her hair, even though I had not told her to, nor had I told her where we were going until we got here. She had almost fainted when I told her my plan. She had thanked me over and over again, ecstatic to be given to a whole group of older men.

Derrick knelt behind her while she sucked on Jimmy's cock and Derrick eased himself into her tight wet hole.

"Oh fuck, she is so wet!"

Derrick began to fuck my slave. She was getting stuffed in both ends while a bunch of my best friends all watched.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum."

"Fill her mouth birthday boy. Watch her eat it all." I said.

Humping into her face Jimmy gripped her head and began to hiss and groan as Kris sucked him to climax. Jimmy tensed and we all could tell he was spilling himself into her pretty mouth. Derrick began to hammer into her from behind now, no longer easing himself in and out.

When Jimmy was done cumming Kris pulled back and gasped a lungful of air in, her mouth leaking a bit of sperm along her lips. She immediately started to whimper as Derrick drove into her slippery cunt.

"Can I go?" Justin asked me.

"Guys I'm telling you for the rest of the night we are all going to fuck this girl sideways. All of us can and should do anything we want to her. Slave tell them what you are?"

"Master I am a hole to be filled. I am a tool to be used by you. If you wish me to fuck these men I will. They can hit me, spit on me, cum on me, or hit me. Anything you desire Master. My purpose is merely to please."

"Are you convinced?" I asked.

Justin didn't even look at me. He just stared at that beautiful little girl on her hands and knees being fucked from behind while she said those intoxicating words. He pulled out his cock and sat in Jimmy's now vacant chair. He fed his prick to her and Kris swallowed him and began to groan around his knob as Derrick slammed her pussy full of cock.

Derrick was using the straps wound around her body as handles to pull her back onto his dick and the leather was rubbing her skin red and raw looking. I loved seeing her abused like that. I had never been into S&M before but having a teen slut say "Hit me" had made my balls ache with the need humiliate her.

I pulled out my old video camera. I had gotten it out of the back of my closet and charged the batteries. I now began to document Kris's debauchery. I knew we would all want to see this again in the future.

Justin pushed his chair away and knelt before Kris and started to fuck her face as Derrick pounded her from behind. She made these whimpering noises that made me even harder. She was loving this. I thought she might even be cumming.

Then Derrick pulled out. "I gotta cum in her mouth!" he bellowed. And Kris let Justin drop from her face and turned so that Derrick could aim his cock into her mouth. Kris pumped Derrick's shaft as she took him deep and in a few strokes he began to cum in her face.

The guys, all six of them, gathered around her and watched her slurping the cum from Derricks cock. One by one the men started to rub themselves through their pants or in Jimmy and Justin's case openly stroking off. Seeing what was developing I said.

"Guys whip 'em out. Let's give this slut all the cock she can swallow.

Kris looked up from where she had her mouth full of Derrick's draining tool and she looked right at me through the lens of the camera. She popped the rod from between her lips and said "Give me all those cocks. I need them all!"

The guys all pulled out hard poles and Kris began to reach for them, stoking one in either hand and taking one in her mouth.

One after the other my teenage slave sucked and jacked off all the men there, including me. I never stopped filming but I let her drool over my member, unable to contain my passion.

For ten minutes, (I later times the video) my little slave whore sucked all those poles. Acting like every new cock made her even hornier she grunted and groaned, devouring more man meat than I could believe. She deep throated them, she licked them, and kissed them, rubbing them all over her soon soaking wet face. She became a mess of smeared make-up and slobber, her face coated in spit, her front spattered with drops of drool.

Once in a while, when not being serviced by either her hands of mouth, one of the guys would reach down and play with her pussy, or grab her tits and massage them. It was so incredible seeing her so thoroughly abused and defiled.

Then Derrick had an idea.

He brought over an ottoman from his living room and put that down and told Kris to get on it on all fours. She scrambled up from between the forest of hard-ons and placed herself on hands and knees.

The guys surrounded her once more, but now we had access to her rear end as well. She started sucking some cocks again while Derrick and Jimmy started to take off her clothes. The untied her shoes and pulled those off, they unbuckled the straps around her body and pulled her dress and fishnets off as well. They left her garters attached to the little garter belt and that was it, other than that she was totally nude in front of six men all twice her age.

Soon someone started to fuck her from behind and as he did so she sucked off any cock that got close. She pulled on cocks with both hands just relying on the men to hold her upright.

I watched my fair share of porn and I think so had the other guys because when the cum started flowing by unspoken consensus they all chose to cum on her face.

Bryce started it. He said "I'm going to go." And he pulled her face from his rod and started to jack off over her open mouth. Kris opened up and waggled her tongue at him licking his head as he pounded his pud over her.

Then when he started to cum she took it on her outstretched tongue and it spurted on her cheek and nose. I went in for a close up to capture every sexy, disgusting second of it as Kris started to cum from having her face spackled with sperm.

Then Kevin pulled out of her cunt and ran around to her face and soon he was spraying her features with spunk too.

All around the circle guys were jacking off getting ready to coat her in cum. Whenever her mouth was empty Kris would pull the next cock to her and whenever anyone was cumming on her she cried out "Yes. Cover me in cum." And stuff like that.

Guys were taking turns fucking her and she in a few moments he had a continual stream of men fucking her while someone else was drizzling her face in sperm.

When we were all drained, some twice we sat down here and there and when Walter, the oldest of us and last to cum finally squeezed out his last remaining drops of cum onto her lips Kris shuddered and flopped down over the ottoman, drained and sticky from her efforts.

She was a disgusting mess and I had never thought she looked sexier. I wasn't going to touch her, but she looked incredible. She was the perfect sex toy.

"Okay slave go clean up and come back naked to serve us. We have some poker to play. When she comes back do anything you like to her guys. This is going to go all night."

Kris stumbled off on clearly unsteady legs and when she finally passed from view there was a noticeable lessening of the tension in the room.

All the guys started talking at one about how amazing she was, how insane that was, I was given many slaps on the back and high fives and there was immature celebration for a few minutes.

They all had questions they were throwing at me so I told them the whole story so far with many interruptions to gather more details. All in all I basked in the attention and felt every inch the Super Stud.

By the time Kris came back from the shower we had actually settled down to play some more poker.

We had laid out some sandwich fixings before the party began and Kris started making sandwiches and snacks for us, the dutiful slave in every way. She still wore her collar and cuffs with those enticing steel rings on them but other than that she was stark naked, even her shaved slit on display.

I was touched to see that all the guys very naturally started to touch her affectionately and possessively. She was ours. They would stoke her skin whenever they could, rubbing a leg, fondling a breast or her ass, some even stroked her clit gently, bringing her a great deal of pleasure.

As she went back and forth from the kitchen bringing beers, snacks and fetching anything we demanded Kris was constantly being touched and felt up. It never stopped until after a few hands and significant losses Neal said, "Fuck it. I'm not going to just sit here horny while you assholes take my money. C'mere slave and fuck me."

Neal took Kris to the ottoman that still sat near the table and stretched her over it face up and he pulled out his cock and pushed it into her mouth.

Someone dealt the next hand and we played while first Kris got Neal all wet and hard, and then while he began to fuck her on the ottoman.

That broke the seal on the rest of the night.

After Neal finished fucking Kris and dumping his cum inside her pussy one by one all the guys used her.

One might order her to blow him while still playing cards and she would crawl under the table and suck his cock while we all played; another might follow her into the kitchen area and fuck her bent over the counter.

It became a contest of who could fuck her the most imaginatively.

Kris was fucked up against the wall, she fucked a guy sitting on his lap at the table, and while that was going on I fed her my cock as she bounced up and down on him. Someone fucked her on all fours on the floor, she was fucked bent over the couch, and sitting on the kitchen counter.

Then I had to use those titillating leather cuffs and collar.

I strapped my slave to the coffee table using her leather belts and the steel rings on her bondage gear. I threaded a belt through the loop on her neck and tied that to a table leg, then attached that belt to both her wrists leaving her arms above her head and bound to the table. With the last belt I tied both her ankles to the other end of the table and she was now spread out and bent back over the long thin coffee table.

She looked vulnerable, sexy and as horny as hell.

We blindfolded her and I began to smack her with a wooden spoon, whacking her tits and her legs and eventually her pussy. The guys really liked that and came over to watch me punish her.

She hadn't done anything wrong; I just wanted to be a Master punishing his property. Some of the other guys loved what I was doing and asked to join in. They took over and while she was tied up and blindfolded she had a cock in her mouth one in her pussy and a man spanking her whole front with the spoon and his hand while I filmed her once more.

All three of them took turns in her holes and cumming on her face again and whipping her with the spoon. She screamed and came and trembled from multiple orgasms as we misused her.

When she was covered in cum once more a couple different guys took her to the bathroom and fucked her in the shower.

The game was winding down and we had all cum four or five times and guys started calling it a night and heading home.

Kris was exhausted and she talked and walked like she was high or drunk or something. Her eyes were heavily lidded and she was out of her mind from so much fucking. As men left she thanks them for using her and she kissed their feet submissively. Not one men left without a look that said he wished he could stay.

Just to be a true Master I ordered her to clean everything up and the few of us who remained sat around while she did all the work. We actually made it harder for her by slapping her with our hands, the spoon and a spatula that I told her to bring me.

I felt as if I was becoming good at this Mastering. I ordered her to suck my cock and spanked her while she did. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to even get an erection so late and after so much sex, but I started to. As I began to stiffen it ached a bit so I told her to stop.

"You miserable little slave. You can't even get me hard anymore you disgust me so much." I spanked her ass and she lowered her head to the floor and whimpered an apology.

"See if you can do better with anyone else." Kris stayed super low to the ground and crawled over to Derrick and she started to suck his limp prick.

After a moment I reached out and slapped her ass with the spatula, quite hard.

"You were supposed to be cleaning the house you fucking slut! You nympho whore. Can't you get enough cock? Go back to work."