Midlife Crises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped sucking Derrick who like me was still soft, but beginning to get hard. When she walked by me with some dirty glasses in her hand I spanked her again.

"You couldn't even get him hard you fucking failure. God you are useless. You can't clean and you can't suck for a damn." I slapped her for as long as I could while she walked away slowly, flinching.

While she was in the kitchen I turned to the guys.

"She gets off on humiliation and abuse. She told me. This shit is making her super horny. Check it out." I turned to the kitchen. "Get back her slut. Show these guys how wet you are."

She scampered back on her tip toes and knelt in front of me.

I slapped her face with my left hand. Not too hard but it made her face red.

"No you idiot. Lie down on the carpet and spread that fucking cunt of yours. Let's see what an utter whore you are."

Kris lay down and using both hands she pried open her slippery pussy lips as wide as she could. It looked painful how far she stretched herself, tears were in her eyes, but she looked completely turned on. She was flushed and breathing with her mouth open and her pussy was running with juice.

"Jesus Christ." Justin whispered. "I wish to fuck I could get it up right now. That looks amazing."

"Well don't be selfish man. She has been working hard all night. If she likes getting whipped and told what a fucking disgusting tramp she is, who are we to deny her that pleasure. Even if it makes me want to puke on her ugly cunt thinking about what a depraved pervert she is."

With that I whipped her stomach a few times and spoke between smacks. "Now make yourself useful you repugnant whore. Clean this house."

She scrambled to her hands and knees sniveling as I spanked any part of her I could reach. I wasn't hitting hard, but it must have really hurt. The guys all joined in, three others all hitting her with hands and a spoon and my spatula. It was an unending cascade of abuse and Kris openly sobbed with pain and anguish as she tried to clean the house. We followed her from place to place as she worked. We all called her degrading names, each trying to be a colourful as we could.

"Cum bucket."

"Nasty jizz hole."

"Vulgar little skank."

And I swear to you that Kris started to masturbate whenever her hands were empty, and as soon as she did she would buck and writhe like she were cumming as soon as she touched herself.

I would slap her hands and tell her to suck my cock or someone else's, and meanwhile the guys would slap her all over the body, focusing on her tits, ass or pussy if they could reach.

"Stop that you shameless cooze. Get back to work."

Over and over we made her stop to pleasure us, while keeping her from pleasuring herself and continuously punishing her for not working. She wept and moaned and sounded like she were on the edge of long continuous orgasm.

I saw her body quiver and her pussy leak cum, hers and ours, all down her legs. She would fall to her knees and rub her clit frantically for as long as she could endure our increasingly hard spanks, then she would scramble up again sobbing and try and work some more.

We were all hard again and her intermittent blowjobs were not enough. I forced her down and started to fuck her from behind and she screamed as she climaxed hard. She looked like she was going to explode her body vibrated so much. She stopped breathing and the guys stopped beating her and started rubbing her body getting her off even more. She silently screamed, her body arching and quivering, every muscle straining toward bliss.

I didn't know a human being could cum that hard. I couldn't move where I was wedged inside her cunt, the grip was just too tight.

I tried to count in my head how long it lasted, I didn't think to start right away, and I know I was counting fast because my heart rate was up, but I counted to ninety before I saw her gasp for air and move any part of her body.

What she did was release tension and gulp air for a second then she tensed up again, as none of the guys had stopped rubbing her tits, ass and legs.

That time I tried harder to say Mississippi in my mind between each number. Thirty seven. She gulped air some more and tried to push hands away from her tits. She got four good breathes and she relaxed enough so that I could pull out of her. I left her body completely and she curled into a ball around herself and started to cum again. A full seizure of pleasure. I counted once more and this one lasted forty three seconds.

Then she simply went limp.

I went to her and saw she was breathing, gulping air and trying to move. I got scared, as she weakly flopped around gasping, then her breathing slowed down and she lay still, her limbs twitching now and again and her chest heaving with her laboured breathing.

I think she essentially passed out.

I kept a close eye on her, kneeling beside her, and so long as she stayed still and continued to breathe I left her alone.

It was close to five minutes later that she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh thank you Master. Thank you so much." She wept then, her face blotchy from crying earlier, her hair matted and damp from her showers to wash off buckets of sperm and my angelic little slave thanked me. Amazing.

I dressed her limp body, as she could hardly move, she was drunk on whatever chemicals her brain had dumped in there after all that pleasure. I helped her down to my car and took her home.

It was two in the morning so I counted on the girls already being asleep. I helped Kris up to my apartment, and then left her to see if the coast was clear.

Both girls were sleeping so I helped Kris to bed and stripped her leaving nude with only her slave collar and cuffs on. Her body was bruised welted and raw looking. Her pussy looked puffy and wounded, her nipples red and abraded. And yet she looked as happy as I had ever seen anyone.

She roused as I put her to bed and she smiled a childlike grin at me the whole time.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her, curious about what she felt after all that abuse.

"I'm thinking I must be the luckiest slave in the world to have such a kind master." Her words were slurred with fatigue and chemical inebriation.

"I had those guys beat the hell out of you."

"I know. I loved it. I knew I was right about you."

"What do you mean right?"

"I had a gut feeling you would be a kind master when I was talking to Char."

"You told her about us?" I was shocked.

"No, no, no. but we talked about you. At school." Kris curled her body around me as I sat on the bed beside her, her face now resting on my thigh. "After Christmas break she spoke about how hurt you were by the divorce, and how she knew you had tried to make it work with her mom for years. Char knew things were bad between you. I hate my Dad, so it was really weird hearing a kid talk about her Dad with so much love and... I don't know... respect. She showed me a picture of you and her and I thought you were really hot. I pried and Char seemed happy to talk about you. The more she spoke the more I knew I wanted to be with you. I had to see if you could be as loving and strong for me."

I was stunned. It was one thing to think that some hot young girl wanted to fuck you, but to find out she had some kind of crush on you from before she even met you... that was a lot to take in.

I sat silent trying to process that and while I did Kris fell asleep.

I extricated myself from her and left her in bed. I changed and went to the couch and thought about what she had revealed for a long while before sleep took me.

I slept late and when I roused I could hear the girls in the kitchen talking. They sounded like they had been talking for a while and had forgotten to keep their voices down. They were talking about Kris's night.

"I danced for hours. I loved the DJ. I even crowd surfed. It was amazing, but I'm bruised all over."

"I wish you had called. I would have loved to have come."

I apologize. I was just having so much fun I got too distracted."

"Did you have a lot of fun? Were you really, really distracted?" Char said archly.

"Yup." Kris said dryly and the girls laughed. I heard Keela out there and that made me uncomfortable. I got up and joined them before this could get too colourful in front of my youngest.

Kris looked pretty rough; her eyes were bloodshot and had big bags under them. She was covering up with a long sleeve t-shirt and tights. Still my body reacted to her immediately. My cock swelling looking at her sitting with her knees up to her chest and a cup of coffee in front of her.

We all said good morning and talked about what the day had in store.

It was my last day with the girls. They were going to my ex's for two days then back to school for the older girls.

I was going to miss them.

All of them.

The four of us spent the day together. We went to the city zoo and wandered around enjoying the sunshine and the amazing animals.

As nice as it was to be with my daughters and feeling our family growing strong once again I couldn't take my mind off of Kris and the knowledge that she would be gone soon. Both of us were too sore to fuck, I was fairly certain of that, my cock ached anytime it started to grow hard, but all I wanted was to be inside her one more time.

Eventually, after an emotional roller coaster of a day I had to drop the girls off at my ex-wife's.

I wondered if I would ever see Kris again and as we all hugged goodbye I had to do my damnedest not to show anything. Kris had given all of herself to me, and awoken in me things I never knew existed. I felt more healed from my divorce than ever before, and more alive as a man.

And yet I could show her none of this in front of my daughters.

She knew though. I could see it in her eyes.

Late that night she texted me.

"I am your slave."

And then I knew this wasn't over.

My mind began to devise ways to make use of my slave once more.

Maybe I could hire her as a summer intern at work...

Suddenly things began to look up.