All Comments on 'Midnight Pool Party'

by JonB1969

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's about

time that a story tells it like it is... black men aren't that great, either physically, emotionally or unselfishly. White men are always going to be the better lovers, look at Halle Berry. That's right.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
Well welcome back!

there's nothing like the male pov! can't wait 2 read wut u've published!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good

It was very good. The only concern I really have is the focus on the shaved state of either person's nether regions, but I can't fault that!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
@It's about

Halle Berry isn't the only one. Stacey Dash's ex-husband is white. Kerry Washington and Nichole Galicia also prefer white guys. So does my fiancé, for that matter. I count myself very lucky in that regard. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Iron Dragon:

The list of black women who love white men is long, including Paula Patton, Garcelle Beauvais, Iman, Tamera Mowry, Whoopi Goldberg, Thandi Newton, Maya Angelou, Sanaa Lathan, Alice Walker, Eve, Alfre Woodard, Roxie Roker, Diana Ross, Josephine Baker, Venus Williams, Sharon Leal, Grace Hightower, Marian Wright Edelman, Lena Horne, Aisha Tyler, and so many more you could write a book about them. Obviously there are plenty of white men who love black women just as much.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
True!

I was at work when I wrote the previous comment, so could only think of a few off the top of my head. lol

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Had to read this one again.

Yep, still a 5 Star Tale. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

This was so hot! I would love to have this girl digging her nails into my back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Big Beautiful Black Women.

I hope you know how lucky you are. As white men the chances of meeting a big sexy black women. That also has the confidence and open mindlness to not care what society views as taboo. Not only did you meet one at night, alone, nude and wanting some companionship. Wow. I guess you've now discoverd that Big Beautiful Black Women love sex. I know I'm White and the couple of black women I had the good fortune to be with were hottest fucks in my life.They never tired of making love.I love huge chocolate breasts and booty. I'm a single white 57 year old man. If I had my choice of spending the rest of my life with a particular type of female. It would definitely choose a big mature black women who is fine with her big curvy body and likes to wear sexy clothing that barely contains her big tits and ass. I know the sucking and fucking will be raw and go on for hours. Man reading your story has got me jealous of you and wishing I was laid up with a BBBW pleasuring her this very moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Never in my life have I been that lucky. I did have a Black FWB for 8 years. She made me stand on the end of my dick and shoot like a firehose Good memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonB1969@JonB1969
Hi, and Thanks for visiting my page. If you've just discovered my little corner of the Literotica universe, allow me to introduce myself. I write contemporary erotic romance, meant for Adults Only. I write stories with an interracial twist, Ebony woman with white man. I thi...