Midsummer Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked back up Eleanor had rinsed herself off one last time and had turned the water off. Directly facing me again, she stretched her arm out to take her towel. Standing there for a few seconds, not moving and giving me a wonderful view of her entire body, Eleanor then looked up exactly in my direction. Looking at me, she winked and blew out a kiss. Laughing, she then wrapped herself in the towel and ran towards the lodge. I was laughing myself as I tried to clean my hands of the remaining sperm. She may have run, but we both knew we were going to see each other again.

As wonderfully as that long walk ended, it had brought me no closer to understanding why this weekend kept on getting more and more intense. When I walked back into the lodge, I found everybody in the huge living room, sprawled all over the place. That geocaching run had drained all of us. Eleanor, fully dressed now, greeted me with a very warm smile and another wink. We all ate a sparse dinner and most of us went to sleep at eight thirty. Why go to sleep? Because the midnight masquerade was coming soon, and we were all going to stay up very late tonight.

Nella came up to our room with me and, despite the fact we were both in an extremely aroused state, those next few hours in the bed were going to be very tame. After I closed the blinds, she asked me: "Did you take a walk to try and figure out why this weekend was so... different?"

Smiling in the dark, Nella knew me quite well, I replied: "Ya. No luck."

"Why can't you accept," she asked, her smile evident in her voice, "that it's the real Midsummer and the full moon at the same time?"

Nella was pretty much into this mystical stuff, and usually I had no problem arguing against such nonsensical beliefs. Yet tonight I didn't really know what to reply to that.

She continued: "Wow... I'm a bit scared now, Will, if you won't even try to deny it."

"Well, things are strange, love."

"Yes... I know. Would you mind very much if I told you that the other guys are getting to me a lot more than usual?"

"Oh, how could I..." I paused. "Do you think that I'm blind to the girls?"

Nella laughed, nestling herself closer against me. "Can you imagine the argument such revelations would have provoked at any other time and place?"

"I know! It's just crazy! We managed, against all odds, to keep those Midsummers to an acceptable level of sensual and sexual tension. This year... Damn!"

"Will, I feel exactly the same way, despite the fact that I'm somewhat of a prude normally. I've never felt this way about other guys since we started dating all those years ago. I feel as if I hadn't had good sex in a fucking long while, even though that's not the case at all!"

We both laughed. It was also exactly how I felt; a deep need that screamed to be filled, even though Nella and I enjoyed really good sex. After a pause, I added: "You said at any other time or place... This is what scares me, the fact that Monday we're going to be back to our respective homes, and, most importantly, return to our normal lives. What if we slip, what if we somehow can't resist one or another of the endless temptations?"

"I don't know, Will," she said after a while, then, "Do you have en erection right now?"

"What do you think?" I said, already laughing as she wrapped her hand around it.

Surprising me, she pushed the thin blanket off the bed and moved down until she was straddling my legs. My boxers soon followed the blanket and before I could even properly react, Nella had taken my cock in her mouth.

"Oh come on Nella, we have to..."

"Shhhh," she stopped me. It was completely dark in the room as Nella whispered: "Whose mouth would you like to feel around your cock right now?"

"Yours, my love."

"Oh pooh... I don't believe you. If you could choose from the four other girls here, who would it be."

I really didn't know what to answer. No, actually I knew exactly what to answer. Despite the wonderful day with Eleanor and the kiss from my favorite panther earlier, it was Hope's mouth I wanted to feel around my cock. But despite everything, I was not about to say it out loud, "Nella... Don't ask me that. Even here, even today."

"What do they say... What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" she said before resuming her delicious blowjob.

"We're not..." I had to take a pause, and a deep breath. She was working my cock as if she wanted me to cum now! "We're not in Vegas, Nella!"

"Nope, we're in a Midsummer dream." Even I, busy as I was with the overwhelming pleasure, had to laugh at that.

After a few minutes Nella stopped and said, "What if I were to tell you that I have spent those last couple of minutes imagining that your cock was Lincoln's?"

Surprised for a second, I then felt something give way inside me. Before I could reply, Nella stopped and I could feel that she was nervous. But I answered, "Don't stop, please don't stop... Hope."

As Nella resumed her delicate work, a flood of pleasure rushed through me. In this dark room, with my eyes open, I imagined Hope was giving me a blowjob, knowing that I had just spoken that fantasy aloud to my wife. Barely aware of the rest of the world, so focused was I on Hope's mouth, that I nearly jumped when one leg of the woman giving me a blowjob moved over my head. Nella's... Hope's blowjob had just turned into a 69, and my mouth was all over that dripping wet pussy.

Before either of us could go over the edge, Hope moved off and turned around over me. Instead of her two buttocks and the asshole my tongue had teased a few times, I could now see her breasts and face above my own. Nella, because this time it was Nella above me who whispered: "Do you like the taste of Hope's pussy, Will? Are you going to make her cum and scream, fill your mouth with her juices? How does it feel to have her red curly bush against your lips and face? Do you think she'd dare sliding forward until your tongue could reach her anus? Do you think Hope's wild enough for that?"

Obviously Nella thought so. She did slip forward and allowed my tongue to realize one of my naughty fantasies. It was dirty, clearly not the cleanest thing in the world, but I didn't care. But Hope had other ideas. Soon she moved away and I felt her moving back until she was squatting over my cock. She grabbed it, pulled it upright and began teasing my glans with her labia. "Are you ready to fuck Hope, my love? Are you ready to have your cock in another woman's pussy for the first time in years?" My heart was beating in double time: completely stressed out by what Nella was saying, and completely floored by the images she was putting in my mind. "Do you think she's tight? Oooh, I think so." As she lowered herself around me, Hope's pussy was indeed tight. Nella must be clamping her muscles very hard. The sensations were driving me wild. I could feel inch after every inch of delightfully wicked pleasure as her tight pussy was allowing me all the way inside her. As she bottomed out, I could feel the end of her pussy against the tip of my cock.

I had no idea what Nella had for me next, but to her surprise I sat up and forcefully placed my hands under her armpits. As fast as I could, I pushed her up and followed freeing my cock from her pussy in the process. A few uncontrolled sounds from her mouth told me she was completely taken aback by my actions. I said: "Do you think Lincoln would simply lie down and let you do what you wanted?" Her sharp intake of breath made me smile. As I pushed her on the bed, on her back, she moaned out loud. Kneeling between her legs I found and grabbed both her wrists before pulling them up above her head. "Do you think you could resist his big arms?" Clasping both her wrists in one of my hands, I lowered my other hand to her breasts. "Do you have any idea how many nights Lincoln has dreamed of touching your breasts like this?" Opening my fingers wide I grabbed as much of her flesh into my hand as I could and squeezed hard. Nella moaned and twisted, but I held her wrists firmly, so she couldn't do anything.

"What would his clean shaven face feel like when he would come down to suck on those titties?" She was buckling like a wild horse under me as my lips and tongue did their best to push her even more into that crazy pleasure. Soon her buckling turned into something else as she was trying to push her pussy against my cock. "Oh, now you want his cock inside your pussy? You want Lincoln's cock deep inside you?" Once she settled, I lowered myself closer to her pussy but kept her wrists secured in my hand. When my cock touched her she moaned again, but despite her best effort I didn't let her impale herself on me. "Say it Nella..."

"What?"

"Say it out loud. Say what you want right now..."

"Oh, you bastard!" she said, laughing through her deep breaths. When she saw I would not budge, she swore and said, softly, "I want Lincoln's cock inside me."

"Say it like I really was him. Say it to him."

"Put that cock into me right now, Lincoln, or else I'm gonna hit you!"

Laughing with her now, I pushed in all the way, sheathing my cock completely inside her. Nella's whole body arched upwards against me, all her muscles tensed in pleasure. "Just fuck me... Fuck me, Lincoln..."

And so I did, just after adding, "Wrap your legs around my waist, Hope," and she did.

If last night's climaxes had been quick, this one, once we began to really fuck, came like a furious storm. Keyed up and in the images of our fantasies, our minds and bodies just ignited. Our climaxes came just about at the same time, and hit hard and long. We were totally drained, covered in sweat when we managed to calm down and I rolled over on my back.

The silence that followed gradually became tense, and I decided to break with simple honesty, "That was amazing, Nella. I love you and only you. Never doubt it."

"I know, my love," she said, planting a kiss on my cheek in the darkness. "And I only love you, never doubt it..." After a pause to regain her breath, she added, "In any case, I'm not sure I'd be able to resist Hope's pussy myself if I had a cock!"

We laughed a lot after that comment and the magic in this weekend carried us over that very strange and dangerous fantasy session. A while later I moved to get up because I needed a shower. But just before I did Nella grabbed my arm, "Do you think we can do this Vegas thing? I have no idea what's going to happen tonight and tomorrow, but one thing's clear for me; I don't want it to stop."

"Whatever happens?" I asked, not as surprised as I thought I'd be an hour ago.

"Whatever happens. Just one rule: we don't lie about it, or hide it. That would be a sure way to mess everything up."

"Alright," I said, "I only have one question. Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

"Stop it, silly!" she said, laughing with me, "It's me, all of me, and I don't want to let this unique and crazy moment go by with any regrets."

It was very strange to have this conversation in pitch darkness. Yet it may have been the only way either of us could approach the subject. In the bright light, in the shower together, but, sexless despite my erection, we suddenly stopped, looked at each other and shared a long kiss. A soft "I love you," traded back and forth, sealed our Vegas promise.

12