All Comments on 'Mike Trains a Slut'

by Coldfinger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

This story rocks! I love the way Mike trains that little slut. Just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mike Tains a Slut

This is the best nephew and aunt story i have ever read. These are my fav. stories but this one tops them all. I loved how he trained her and then had sex with her. I would have liked if he would have prolonged the forplay for the sex. The 3rd part seemed short compared to the rest of the story but still great! I would say this is my fav. story i have ever read! Great job and please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck that slut bitch of an aunt!

This is pretty hot stuff! I fucked my aunt (my mum's sister) when I was 17 years old. I had been sent to stay with her for some months during the summer as my uncle's job had taken him to the Middle East for 2 years. I was fucking Audrey within the first week of being there, she was a very willing partner! I'm sure that my uncle came to know what was going on but chose to ignore it. We continued to fuck on and off for a few years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Man that story left me wet dripping and horny. I need a cigarette and big dick.

Awesome fucking story can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I LIKED, BUT IT WAS NOT WITHOUT SOME DRAWBACKS!!!!

nineteen year (nineteen-year)

Aunt (aunt) (5)

Mother, Father and Uncle (mother, father) {(uncle) (2)}

Grandson (grandson)

Grandfather (grandfather)

Grandfather’s (grandfather’s)

mantle (mantel)

done to (-on) me

nicely pneumatic (WTF DOES THIS MEAN????) (PNEUMATIC MEANS FULL OF AIR!!!!)

her pulled his hips began (WTF DOES THIS MEAN????) (CLUMSY, AWKWARD, AND POORLY EXPRESSED)

returned the kiss (with) greater intensity

side his cock (slide)

different to normal (from)

Lay on the couch (Lie) (2)

She (was) quite attractive

pre-cum overt the (over)

mindslutmindslutabout 4 years ago

So good. The edging, the slow training. So horny after reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous