All Comments on 'Mike's First Time'

by Coldfinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Short and sweet

Very good; it's short but it's well thought out; a great story line, good build up, great sex scene and it's left open for more adventures in the future; One of the best that I've read here in quite awhile.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Perhaps since her husband does not like to fuck a new mother, Mike can fuck her every day, and give her another baby....and another....and another, of course with the husband having to support each of them not knowing they are not his? This fantasy story definitely needs a few mor chapters.

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 19 years ago
Loved it!

Excellent, hope to hear more about the young stud's training.

jqhackjqhackalmost 19 years ago
First Time

I liked this story a lot. I thought the pacing seemed to be a little quick, like maybe it needed more of a build up. Other than that nice writing. More chapters would be nice. The breastfeeding was a nice bonus.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 19 years ago
Very nice story

The story was very nice and I enjoyed it. The only suggestion I'll over is that, since this boy was a virgin, you could probably have the woman be more of a teacher at the various stages of progression. For example, after he penetrates her, it's not likely they'd simply find a rhythm, she'd need to help him a little bit. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous