Mikey becomes Melodie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're...you're pretty enough, that's for sure. And your makeup is just lovely, your lipstick and eye shadow and mascara make you really look like a pretty little girl, but without breasts..." She sighed and shook her head. "I can't fuck you when you're so flat. If I can't feel my boobs rubbing against your tits, it would be too much like fucking a boy."

Everyone burst out laughing again, and Miss Heather giggled, then reached back for a bag that one of the other ladies had been holding, "Well, Suzette, that's not a problem. I have a nice big pair of silicon filled falsies, and I want you to put them in Melodies' bra, so she won't have flat chest any more. Then she'll be a proper little girly-boy. Giving her boobs will be the last step in making it into a girly-boy, sweetie. Then you can fuck her."

"Yes!" I begged. "Please, Miss Suzette! Please! Please give me big beautiful breasts like a real girl, please so you can fuck me!" And she smiled shyly down at me, nodding.

"Well...ok," she said softly. "I guess...I guess I can do that," nodding again. She took the big silicon filled falsies and looking down into my eyes, her soft hot pink lipstick coated lips parting, the little pink tip of her tongue reaching out to touch her lips, she bent forward, pulled up my sissy tee shirt and slipped them into the cups of my bra. Looking down at the sexy pink bra now filled almost to overflowing with my new big full fake tits, I absolutely loved it. Everyone laughed even harder, and Miss Heather jerked again on my little cock, the pain reminding me of the ribbon cock-leash that she was holding.

Then Suzette looked down at me fondly and smiled prettily. "Do you really want me to fuck you, little sissy Melodie?" she asked.

"Oh, goodness, yes, Miss Suzette," I begged. "Please, please fuck me! Please put your big cock inside me, please fuck me with it."

Then this incredibly feminine and beautiful girly-boy, Suzette, pushed me down on my back and forcing my nylon clad ankles and high heeled pumps even further apart she pressed her groin and the throbbing shaft of her massive rock hard cock against me, rubbing it against my own panty covered penis.

As she did I heard the murmurs and comments of the crowd, watching as she prepared to shove the whole length of her cock up inside my ass, wondering if I would cry while she was fucking me.

But she didn't fuck me right way. First she brought her beautiful face to mine, and began softly kissing my lipstick covered lips, again and again, softly and tenderly. I loved looking up into her gorgeous blue eyes, with her eye shadow and heavy mascara emphasizing her femininity, and I parted my lips, hoping and wishing that she'd put that lovely pink tongue inside my mouth where my own tongue would touch hers.

As she felt me open my lips, she broke off the kiss and pulled back an inch or two, smiling down at me lovingly.

"Don't rush things, sweetie. Let's go very slowly, and enjoy getting to know each other. Miss Eileen told me that we're going to be lovers for a long time, that she wants to watch us learn to truly love each other, and make each other happy. Of course, you'll never ever put your little penis inside me, it will always be me putting my love toy inside your pussy/bottom, but we'll both enjoy it, won't we?"

I nodded unhesitatingly and she went on, "So don't be in a hurry, little girl. I'm going to enjoy fucking you, taking your virginity and making you my very own sweet little girlfriend, but we'll do everything at my speed. I will be your mistress, and you'll be my little slut, always and forever."

Then she brought her lips back on mine, and kissed me again, sliding her slippery lipstick coated lips over mine, then slowly, gently slipping the soft tip of her delicious tongue into my mouth. Knowing that I must always remain completely submissive to her, I sucked only very gently at her tongue, making sure that I wasn't in any way demanding, merely servicing her and wanting to obey her every desire.

She kept kissing me, licking at my lips and my tongue, but still pressing her groin and cock against me. I loved the feel of it, loved knowing that my femininity excited her, made her want me, want to push her cock up inside my pussy/bottom. The realization that I'd become so pretty, so sexy and so feminine that she wanted to fuck me excited me so much that my own tiny penis throbbed intensely.

Suzette kept kissing me, her tongue continuing to probe into my mouth and wrap itself around my tongue, and I felt her knees forcing my legs even further apart, and of my own will I lifted my smooth shaven nylon clad legs with my spiked platformed high heels up in the air. Knowing instinctively what a well trained little slut should do, I pulled my nylon sheathed ankles up and open, exposing my little pussy/bottom for her, opening myself as wide as I could for her big, wonderful penis.

"I want you to do it, Melodie." She whispered, "Reach down and grab my cock, and guide it into your pussy/bottom for us." And I saw her eyes sparkle with excitement and anticipation. I reached down as she'd commanded, and grabbed her huge dick, then guided it to the opening of my pussy/bottom. Loving the thought of it finally entering me, I pressed the tip of her huge dick against my little butthole, and it was so big, so hard, that at first I was afraid that it wouldn't go inside me, but then almost before I realized it she pushed her hips forward and the huge tip of her gigantic cock slipped past the rim of my pussy/bottom was inside me. I gasped in a mixture of pain and delight as her dick entered me, then groaned and whimpered, because Miss Suzette didn't hesitate for an instant, but just kept on pushing and to my amazement and the delight and appreciation of the crowd of onlookers slid the full 8" of her prick deep up inside my ass, burying it to the very hilt in my sweet butt, forcing a scream of pain from my throat at the intrusion of her gigantic cock in my now no longer virgin asshole. And even as she buried her penis inside me, she brought her lips down on mine again, bringing her beautiful incredibly feminine face so close that our noses touched, and plunged her tongue deeply into my mouth, almost gagging me with it.

Then, still looking deeply into my eyes, she pulled her penis almost all the way out of my pussy/bottom, until only the tip of it was still in my bottom, and then thrusting her hips forward she slammed it back deep inside me, forcing it deep inside my pussy/bottom again. Ant then she did it again...and again...and again. In and out, in and out she ass fucked me, reaming my butt with her cock...until...until...I started moving with her. As she had known I would, as I began to accept the huge cock inside me, I started moving with her, pressing my pussy/bottom down against her, encouraging her, wanting her inside me, wanting that massive rock hard dick as deep as she could stick it in my ass. My shrieks of agony turned into moans of delight, my whimpers of pain turned into groans of pleasure, and my begging her to stop hurting me turned to begging her to keep fucking me, keep ramming her dick into me, keep slamming her massive cock deep inside my sweet little pussy/bottom.

As she fucked me deeply, she kept kissing me passionately, pressing her beautiful pink lips down on mine, and I loved the feeling of the slipperiness of our lipstick covered lips on each others lips, loved the way her tongue slid deeply into my mouth and opened my lips as wide as I could, wanting her tongue as deeply in my mouth as her cock was in my little pussy/bottom.

I grabbed my nylon clad ankles more firmly and pulled my legs up and open even more, opening myself to her plunging cock, and each time she slammed it fully into me she ground her hips against my pussy/bottom, and I pushed my butt up against her thrusting prick to take it as deeply as I could inside me.

"Oh, god, yes...fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Miss Suzette!" I begged, and smiling down at my mixture of pain, humiliation and pleasure she forced her penis so deeply inside my bottom that it felt like she was going to split me in half.

And then I felt my own little peepee begin to spasm, and almost before I knew it I was cumming, shooting a huge wad of hot sticky cum inside the pink rubber that coated my tiny little thing, and as the waves of orgasm rocked through my body I shrieked in pleasure, feeling so incredibly feminine and sexy that I couldn't believe it.

Here I was, the beautiful sexy, slutty, feminine little girly-boy, dressed and made up completely as a sexy little girl, lying there with my legs up in the air, holding my nylon clad ankles while being fucked by my wife's lesbian lover's sex toy cumming while she fucked me in front of all these other people.

Then she pulled her lips away from mine and spoke softly but firmly, "Now, my darling little Melodie, spread those beautiful feminine legs wider apart for me, grab those little ankles and open up your pussy/bottom even more for me, spread those legs and open up that adorable little cunt for my cock, you darling little girl, so I can put my penis as far as possible up inside you."

I unhesitatingly did as she ordered, grabbing my ankles tightly and pulling my legs even wider apart for her, opening myself up for her, but I knew that my submissiveness wasn't going to help.

Her face hovered in front of my eyes, her lipstick covered lips glued to mine, and she kept fucking me and fucking me, slamming her cock in and out of me, ramming it as deeply as she could, then grinding her hips forward against my feminized butt to force her dick even deeper inside me, than pulled it back almost all the way out just to slam it back in me again.

I couldn't believe how much it hurt me to have the whole length of that her penis ramming in and out of me again, and involuntarily I screamed out, "Oh my god...no...no...please... please don't!" and I screamed again, begging her to stop.

"Please, Miss Suzette," I begged, breaking into sobs, crying out in pain, tears filling my eyes. "Please take it out, please oh please...it hurts too much, oh god no..."

I couldn't stop screaming...I felt like her dick was truly splitting me in half, it was so far up inside me that I could only scream and cry, whimpering, shrieking as she mercilessly fucked my little pussy/bottom with her rock hard penis cock.

"Shhhh, my sweetheart, my little darling," she whispered, "I'm not going to stop, not until I hear you begging me to fuck you even harder. You know you want it in you, don't lie to me." And she pulled her prick almost all the way out of my bottom so that just the very tip of it was still inside my butt, and then viciously slammed it all the way back inside me, once again burying the full length of the her dick deep to the hilt inside me -- and again I screamed, thrashing my body from side to side, but still not letting go of my nylon sheathed ankles, still pulling my legs up and open to let her reach deeper inside me with her cock.

My eyes were filled with tears, the tears streaming down my cheeks, my lipstick covered lips wide open as I pleaded with her to please stop hurting me, to stop fucking me so hard.

But of course she didn't stop, because neither of us wanted her to; she actually did it harder, sliding her cock almost all the way out, then mercilessly slamming it back inside, shaking my whole body with the force of her dick ramming back inside me, impaling me to the hilt with it.

My screams of pain were shrill and ear splitting, as she reamed my tiny little asshole with the vicious thrusting of her wonderful cock. My long beautiful blonde hair flew around behind my head as I thrashed around beneath her, my hands still gripping my nylon clad ankles, pulling my legs as wide open as I could, but even that wasn't enough for her.

Leaning her weight down on me, she reached up and grabbed my legs, pushing them up over her shoulders, then used the weight of her body to force them wider apart and up over my shoulders beside my head, making my screams of pain even louder as I felt the insides of my smooth shaven nylon clad calves against my cheeks. I couldn't believe the pain, but simultaneously couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to have my legs spread so wide apart, pushed so far up over my head while this incredibly, unbelievably beautiful girly-boy fucked me like a little whore.

And then finally as she kept kissing me, kissing my lips and my rouged cheeks and my mascara covered eye lashes, I could feel her dick begin to stiffen even more, and she sped up the ramming of her cock in and out of me, her lipstick covered lips kissing me everywhere. Her hot pink tongue alternated between thrusting down my throat and licking me all over - my lips, my cheeks, and my eyes, my neck and my ears, her heavily made up eyes covered with deep black mascara and glittering pink and lavender eye shadow scant inches from my own as she stared into my own feminized eyes and then her entire body spasmed, her cock pressed deeply far up inside me with her hips glued so my groin, and she shot a huge load of her hot, sticky wet cum deep inside my asshole, and for the first time in my life I knew the feeling of my asshole being filled with sperm, with her luscious cum, making me forever into her slut, her submissive lover.

It was fantastic!